[Ch7] Pleng Ruk Pa Puen Tak (Pordeecam)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i saw a clip of it..that another reason I'm a fan, she has played many different role, rai, secondary, n'k....wish there more news of her in a new lakorn...i'm glad Ch7 gave her a chance cuz they sux at promoting actresses...always down-grading em

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I know right! I will try to keep up with her news. She's one of my favorite actresses. I put her up there with Anne T, my number one favorite actress. Haha. She's great in action lakorns. Not many actresses can take on action roles like her. Even the guy who played Plerng's character said he was impressed by Sammy's acting. Her action scenes are beautifully delivered. She looks really cool doing them. Btw, I always found the guy who plays Poo Kong Samaan handsome. I had a crush on him ever since Seua Saming Tee Baan Saang with Jakjaan and Es.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
she does awesome in action....thank for the info tubby....hope to hear about her new upcoming lakorn soon

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
So I have a classmate who looks like a miniature version of Sammy. I think she's Filipina mixed with Caucasian and I cannot stop staring at her! Lol.

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Its sad that none of the mods upon this the ened lakorn section. But overall. I researched the ending eps and yesI was ssatisfied. The part that chance saying goodbye to Walapa whiling chad about to shoot him was sad. I was happy when she came back in time. I dont thinknit was Nazareth to sing the songs agian at the end. They should of really use new songs since the song got repeated so much. I hope Sammie and Porsche unite in the future and do modern lakorn. Maybe a romantic comedy or revenge. I will miss these two. Lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Yes, the repetitive song was getting annoying indeed but still I enjoyed it hahahaha. Oh I miss them so bad. I'm thinking of writing an ff of them [maybe with other couples] so if you're interested, do check it out. In the process of writing the synopsis atm

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I like some of the song so i was ok w/it repeating....wishing for news on their new lakorn *cross-fingers*

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Just finish wactching cute scene of Porshe and Sammy in this and I'm so in love
I love Porshe's character here also with Sammy
How I need this to be subbed to I can fin fin them moreeeee awww
Pls let them pair up again, their chemistry is so adorableeee and precious

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
After watching the whole lakorn I can't help but back here and fangirling about PS 
They're driving me crazy really...I love Porshe's character in here, must be one of greatest character I have watched in lakorn recently, even he is playful all the times but he can be serious when it comes to serious problem, and I can feel the huge love that Chane give for Wanlapa...
I hope they will return on screen soon, can't get enough of their chemistry....I especially miss Sammie, she needs to get more lakorn like really, it's sad to see she just did 1 lakorn each year since she is my no.1 actress in CH7 :( 

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62s8hH7blRQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2jTMKRGJbU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wszExx9GwS4

Yeah, from the looks of this, I don't think it's going to be a good one Marina. Ch.7 really sucks at making action lakorns. The only exception is Bodyguard Sao with Sammie and Es. I became a fan of Sammie from that lakorn and was so excited to see her new pairing with Porshe. However, I read the summary and it doesn't seem to have a lot of substance to it. I already see it dragging badly. It'll focus more on the fighting and stuff more than Porshe and Sammie's love story. Well, from the teaser, it seems that way. 
Hahahaha as one say, never judge a book On his cover

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Jealous Chane...haha him imitating N'k Dancing...he jelly when they practice and leave on mad...

"Ja, Mae Ja" :pervie: The kiss on the shoulder is soo :weee: Their Eyes are already twinkling w/love

How will it be when he see his "old" love

Hehe..him running away from Nam-Kang and not wanting her to hip-bump him...his facial expression of :numchuck:

next ep - Does n'k get kidnap?? Can't wait til next fri...confession and more XOXO

I'm a total FANGIRL for Proche And Sammy...where can I petition for these two to pair up!
We are still looking for it

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn was long but it didn't feel too long which I guess is a good sign. What kept this lakorn going was Porshe and Sammy's good chemistry.

Pordeecom's action lakorns are hit and miss. I definitely liked this one better than Petch Tud Petch, perhaps maybe because it is a musical. I certainly like the fact that the leads spend a lot of their time together and even though I dislike couples that get along too early on and confess their feelings, I liked that their scenes post-love confession was still engaging and that is thanks to Porshe and Sammy's chemistry.

Wanlapa is a good n'ek. She's smart, determined, not annoyingly stubborn, and for the most part reasonable (except with the whole stealing the radio thing which could have easily been solved if she just told the p'ek and together they could have made some elaborate plan but nooooo, this needed to happen in order to have her want to consummate her relationship). I like that Chain owns up to his feelings for Wanlapa and he whole heartedly dedicates himself to her. We don't get any 3rd hand trying to wreck the relationship (I wouldn't count Namkarng since she hardly makes a dent in the relationship). I'm glad they made Nuerthong step away from Chain after he gets married and she and Wanlapa stand up for each other rather than distrusting each other out of jealousy.

It kind of dragged in the middle of the lakorn where Wanlapa got lost in the forest for a stupid reason and was held hostage by Tom and the druggies. That whole situation took longer than necessary. Then the whole thing about Tom caring for her because she reminded him of his dead daughter but then he still ends up being a dick. This part of the lakorn was so unnecessary.

The songs were pretty good but at a certain point I was starting to go crazy pretty much watching all the leads sing the same song every single episode. I don't get why they included Tummai Nong Yai Taeng Ngan in this lakorn when the leads are married for most of the lakorn and why the heck is Chain singing that at Nuerthong's wedding when she is actually getting married.

Overall it was a fun lakorn but it seriously could have been at most a 17 episode lakorn.