[Ch7] Pleng Ruk Pa Puen Tak (Pordeecam)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
short ep...I found the Duet BTS ...ahh...so cute

Director : All sammy has to do is look at Porshe Sweet Eyes and she will "Klearn" Damn right kekeke

Still can't find the talk show....I found it but it's an episode of them eating wierd stuff...kwan/tle on it..haha

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lol spanky, that was last week episode of the talk show

trying to find the show for you but no luck either. usually this uploader uploads the clip from that show but she stopped for about 2 weeks now

I thought bugaboo would have it up already but somehow the section for this lakorn isnt working for that site only huajai Tuen

wait looking at some pics, I think the show cut some parts out due to how late it aired last night bc either I missed it or they didnt air the part where Chane & Porshe were about to kiss (?) bottom pix at corner

TubbyTinker

Poor Chane, I think his dad dies in the nxt episode but grrr somebody needs to kill off Namkarng. The girl is so annoying. Even Chaat & Fahlun group isnt annoying as her.

Just a reminder thrres no epi tmr bc of soccer game >_<

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think there's too many scenes of Plerng and Khun Mor. Despite how long this lakorn is, I find myself enjoying each episode and anticipating what happens next with the bad guys. I guess it's reasonable that they prolong the lakorn to put up a good fight against the evil. This week's episodes have been so frustrating and sad. I feel hopeless along with the main characters. I hope they give us some more scenes with the pranangs towards the end to make up for their lack of scenes lately.

CR: Porshe_Saran/ Tarn_22/ NingWing/ Pantip/ as tagged

Click to see more photos

Ohhh la la la. Look at these hotties!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Jay has been working out!!! Need to catch up.

the confession is upcoming scene...we definitely didn't see it yet..I watched the BTS a few time "Blush"Blush" (I mentioned in earlier comment) 

In the BTS clips Sammy compliment Porshe a few time...telling him he looks good/handsome in the Suer get up and when she hurt her hand hitting him because he is full of Muscle kekeke

awww...POOR Chane....the small scene w/ pra'nang is so sweet when she thought he died...and the lil slap on the cheek kekee....hopefully next ep on fri ; ( is the balcony scene 

-.- i hate the ending song

Found WWYWY ^.^

the rating is good, Porshe/Sammy are soo stinking CUTE!! Love the way the smile, stare, giggle w/each other in the sketch and while singing  :dance3: :pervie:  i like how porshe laugh right on top of sammy 

People complained sammy looks older thane porshe -.-

Aom referring to them as -koo-jin? awww...no duet 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
spanky said:
Still can't find the talk show....I found it but it's an episode of them eating wierd stuff...kwan/tle on it..haha
It's up Spanky! You can watch it here :) :
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoQuzqRo0Eg

Click to see continuation clips

This will be ending at 23 episodes!  :shock2: That's 6 more episodes. What can they possibly do in six more episodes?!? I feel the heartache already. Please don't drag this out.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
23 EP....there was a short Ep...6 more eh...MY GUESS....they probably going to kill the baddie 1 by 1?? then there the Butterfly thing that isn't fully focus on yet just mentioned....hope they keep bringing the goo-kik scenes...I think MOR is pregger? she feels like puking hahaha 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. When she was about to faint, I suspected that she may be pregnant.

I was one of those who thought that Porshe and Sammy didn't match together, but it wasn't because she looked older, more like Porshe looks too average next to her. Sammy's an exotic beauty because she's mixed while Porshe looks more on the Chinese side. It's kind of an odd pair if you picture them at first. However, if you compare them acting wise, they are very compatible together. Porshe is one of those actors whose acting helps him shine past what he lacks. Plus, he can sing beautifully which is a bonus! I also like his height.

I can't believe Sammy used to be chubby as a child. Lol. She really slimmed down. I wish that they would've done the duet together on the show, but it's ok. Hopefully there will be more interactions throughout each episode. They still have to make love! Lol. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yup. ..they need to make love "blush*blush"....and have babies....porshe looks doesn't wow me but he got charisma and his singing is swoon worthy! I don't see how Sammy looks older either....I wanted a duet at the end of wwywy..ish ok we will get that in nxt wk ep

TubbyTinker

Okay guys like omfggggggg manager has the final chapter up and u know me lol i cant help but to go read/skim thru (i skimed thru the last page ONLY) so here are some spoilers abd omgggggg how it ended *blushing like cray cray* hahahahahaha this scene better not get revised or changed in the lakorn but anywayssss

Since i only skim through the last page, idk how they defeated the baddie.

Yes, spanky & mahalo including my own assumption of Khun Mor being pregnant is true. Her brother dies tho.

And another assumption of mine that was true was Walapa mom got arrested bc she was involved (not sure if she was the killer--didnt read thoroughly) in Plerng wife death.

The ending scene omg lol it ends with Chane & Walapa on their bed and she telling Chane that she's ready/gives in to him.....just think of it as JLR ending kekeke

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Blush*blush.....I hope it does change and there more "bed" scenes and ends w/a baby!!! Keke...I listen to the summary online and it change a bit which I'm glad and it did mention what u said in the spoiler

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Wahhh. Guys please keep all spoilers hidden. Haha. I want be in for a BIG SURPRISE! It seems like the ending is worth it huh?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
A baby and a double wedding with Plerng would be PERFECT! They never officially got married. I keep mentioning it over and over again. They need to make love! Lol.

TubbyTinker

Yea they didn't have an official wedding but they did the blessing from the monk I believe. I think Friday will be another short epi since it will be airing late again