[Ch7] Pleng Ruk Pa Puen Tak (Pordeecam)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Haha. I'm reading on Pantip how salty everyone is for doubting Porshe and Sammy's pairing. There were a lot of complaints when news first came out about their pairing. Many people thought they didn't match and most were pissed that leading p'ek Porshe was pairing up with a supporting actress like Sammy.Well, Porshe and Sammy proved everyone wrong because ratings are high and the pair is hot right now. This is probably Porshe's first real successful lakorn. There was news that he was a jinxed p'ek since most of his lakorns fail and have low ratings. I guess Sammy is his match made in heaven :)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Sammy had her hands over her lips again lol
thanks for sharing! Yay tmr is Friday...feels like forever since the last episode aired lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Todays episode was sad. Chane dad passed away and Walapa had the medicine but she came a bit late. I wonder whats gonna happen to her since she exchanged her life for those meds.

Tmr episode is the one Mahalo posted above hehe. I already know whats going to happen hehe

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Omg. ...I haven't got a chance to watch it yet....chane will save her, that's what going to happen and babies! !!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Today was such a depressing episode. I cried. Boy, the scriptwriters sure know how to break an audience's heart. Who would come up with such a thing? Come on, they can't even let the man rest in peace by having an appropriate funeral. All I could think about was karma. I hope all of them die, even Walapa's mother and definitely that Nam Kaang girl! If she doesn't die, Walapa will be indebted to her promise. I already know Neua Tong will kill Chad. They foreshadowed that in previous episodes. Honestly, Walapa's mother doesn't deserve forgiveness. I just want them to all die and go to hell already. Lol. I'm so raeng. Only because I have so much hatred towards the villains right now. They're so freaking evil!

CR: Ningwing
Here's something to look forward to. After all this is done and over with, they will become the biggest and most famous singing band to fulfill Kru's dreams. Pa Bpeun Taek will finally become heaven on earth.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
chane and wanalpa duet/dancing keke

dammit, bugoo is buffering to much for me to watch -.-

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
spanky said:
chane and wanalpa duet/dancing keke

dammit, bugoo is buffering to much for me to watch -.-
Yeah. I have the same problem. Here's a tip, click on the HD button and lower the quality to 360p. I think having it in HD makes it buffer a lot. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ugh! You were right Tubby. Walapa's mom does have something to do with Fah Ngam's death. I just hate her. I can't believe she's that heartless and evil. I thought she was just a gold-digger, but she's truly cold-hearted. I'm so glad this is ending next week. I can't take my heroes getting beat up and tortured constantly. This will be my limit for the amount of action scenes in this lakorn.