[Ch7] Pleng Ruk Pa Puen Tak (Pordeecam)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
The show didnt air yet spanky lol

Eeek tmr is the confession & that kiss!!!

I like today ep when he kissed her forehead twice---so sweet! And I like their duet together too.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i just started watching it...Chane lost points in not being on n'k side and hugging his EX  :whatever:

yes the kiss on the forehead was sweet...but damn right after he held hands and hugged Nuer-Tong :annoyed:

I know that they are only married in name but Chane had/is taking advantage of Wulapa..it appears he's starting to realize how he really feels...

Next ep...kisses/ confession :dance3:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
he's caring but Dense...just like the theme song "ler Luk mai ow Ni" ..."suck at Love"...he needs to get his egg in 1 basket 

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Lol today eps was one of the best. They keep teasing us when they are supposedly to sleep together. Im like omg omg it didn't go as script then then they stop and im like yes . Then they did it again im like no no. Then she stop him. Omg almost have a heart attack. So the butterfly coming up. I want to know the background of the butterfly. Anyone know?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
omg today episode had me fangirling and squealing so hard hahahahah tooooo sweet!!!!!! Tee ruk jaaa.aiiii fin sood sood!

@yingtastic the butterfly tattoo symbolizes prostitution. walapa has one too but thats bc she was kidnapped and they drew the tattoo on her. the butterfly represents the brothel. I'm not sure if her mom was a prostitute or was in the situation as Walapa

spanky

sarNie OldFart
awww...hehe....i understand..love your kissing banner...i'm re-watching their scenes again

i found a summary (read) on youtube and glad it's not the way the lady read it...cuz it seems less sweet...cuz he focus on the ex and his confession not until the end....phew....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUNEWrEjnyE

lmao his hip

spanky

sarNie OldFart
<3 it...tee Ruk ja...impatiently waiting for the new Ep to post

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I totally adore this lakorn and love Porsche and Sammie! Yesterday's episode was just full of scenes to blush for. I really like the comedic inserts and record breaking sound effects that intervene each time something romantic is supposed to happen. I seriously thought they were going to officially become husband and wife, but they played me so many times. Lol. Chen is so sweet to wait for his wifey. I also love how the story line doesn't revolve around misunderstandings and how Chen still loves his ex. Instead of that, Neua Tong plays cupid for them. Oh aww. Great job writing the scripts writers! I have a feeling that Chen might "R" her when he finds out about the butterfly :( I hope not. Because I'm afraid he might misunderstand that Walapa has already slept with others. This will probably get him mad because he thinks he won't be her first. We'll have to wait and see though! I hope we don't get any camera focusing on picture frames or windows when they make love. I want to see the passionate kisses! Haha. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
lol me too....i hope no camera on window/pix

i hope he doesn't R her ...they've done soo good w/o crazy misunderstanding and willing love scene..so hope they keep that up!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Another beautiful lakorn from Sammie! I just love Walapa and Chen's relationship. They trust each other and confide each other in everything. Thank goodness Chen didn't misunderstand her butterfly tattoo. Omg, I want me a Chen! 

CR: As tagged

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
YinGgyTASTIC said:
So they did talk about her her butterfly symbol?
Yes. Chen walked in on her while she was dressing herself and happened to see the tattoo again. This time, he remembered what it signified. Women who are sold into the brothel are stamped with the butterfly tattoo to represent the brothel's property. He confronted Walapa about it, but the memory seemed too painful for Walapa to share. He then held her hand and told her that she can trust  and tell him anything. They've already agreed that they love one another. Trusting one another is what lovers do. But if she's not ready to tell him, he's okay with that also. Walapa eventually told him that she was kidnapped into the brothel and stamped with the tattoo. Luckily, someone rescued them in time, but the things she had seen there are still haunting her until this day. Chen comforted her and told her he believes her because she isn't a promiscuous woman. However, Walapa told him that her mother also has one of the tattoo. That'll be another mystery to unfold. 

Their relationship is so sweet. I checked Manager and they have summaries up to episode 15. So it's not ending yet. I hope they stop at 18 episodes. I love that our pranangs confessed their love to one another so early. They should totally write more lakorns like this one.  

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Another sweet ep., Chen telling her he loves her and being so loving....sigh...I agree I want me a Chen too!!! I find him adorable when he jealous, even though Plearn has a lover.... I search for BTS scene and I find that porshe and his character are a like....

I'm glad that they confess earlier on and that they trust/love/respect each other

haha...love Chen on the ground w/the peace sign....

I was listening to the summary on youtube by some lady and was like WTH, sooo Glad it was not like what she read...she read that Chen made an agreement w/wunalapa that she help him fight crime and get his "lover" back....and that he promise Nuer-tong (at the end) that he will love Wunalapa....it made it seem like he doesn't really love n'k and she's the consultation prize...I hate lakorn like that, I rather pra'nang don't end up together....and then they confess at the end of the drama -.- ....I was like Phew...we went past some of her summary and it didn't exactly follow that....