[Ch7] Por Ta Bpuen Toh (Bangkok Audio)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not sure if the title is Por Ta Bpuen Toh or Luang Poh Bpuen Toh but for now its Por Ta Bpuen Toh. In Oil interview its Por Ta Bpuen Toh but at Cheer Thai wiki its Luang Poh Bpuen Toh. I guest we have to wait and see if the title is which.

credit to: Mai & Thip @ SPICY Forum

This is an action lakorn.

Oil confirmed to be in this lakorn....but for the n'ke its rumor to be Cheer for now.

Link:
http://www.spicyforu...r-ta-bpuen-toh/

http://th.wikipedia....%B8%97%E0%B9%8C

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I really hope Cheer is the n'ke. I've been waiting forever to see these two pair up......They both were to play in "Praang Pumarin" but that lakorn have not yet to be confirmed.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like Oil. I like Cheer. I wish Ch7 has actor more manly, buffer enough for cheer. All her leading man, it seem like she can knocked them over with one blow.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
wow so oil have two new lakorn with cheer. i don't like her, but i will try to watch if this on air cuz miss in lakorn for a while

meenia

sarNie Adult
WAAAHOOO.. Gosh i miss Oil. I was just thinking about him and here i see his name in a lakorn.. I can't wait n i hope it's cheer too. It's good to have oil back. What was he up to all this time? can't wait for pix too..

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
The opening ceremony will be on the same day as Cee & Nat opening. So we have to wait until 26 to find out who the n'ke that is going to play with Oil. Thanks Thip @ SPICY Forum.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit to: Thip @ SPICY Forum

N'ke is Yui.

The opening ceremony have been change to 30 of this month so its not the 26.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Another reunion of Yui and Oil, i skipped Ban Poo Tawan cause it looked bad and she was rai in Porb Pee Fah (and that lakorn sucked) so i hope this is good.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
i think i will try little bit of yui lakorn i never watch her before,but my friend me that she very love this love girl. i think i will try one more time.