[CH7] Pukboong Kub Koongnang (Markkwa Fun)

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I must be in the minority. I thought the couples got exactly who they were supposed to get in the old version. Note/Korn was Koong Nang's tutor. He's supposed to train her for her CEO position, which isn't that much different from this version except he has an actual position in the company in this version. And yes, Note did have a girlfriend in the old version. She was annoying, but hilarious because she was so air-headed. I'm watching this new version, but it's so s...l...o...w, as expected of a Ch 7 evening lakorn. It airs every day, but the girls have barely met-ish. I want the switching to start already. I can easily imagine this one to be a 40-episode lakorn.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I didnt know this was not a prime time lakorn. That means im just gonna wait.

@lenin- i dont remember much from the older version but i didnt exactly know who liked who. Obviously not on vee's part but sort of gotten down that note and pakpoon were kind of like an item. I just hope they make koonnang a bit on the stronger side. I believe i almost broke my tv out of anger at how weak and stupid she can be at times.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I know exactly what you mean about Koong Nang, and she doesn't improve much in this one. At least in the old version, she wanted a less sheltered life (which is why she wanted the switch in the first place), and her stupidity stemmed from believing that everyone is a good person. Even then, she was able to pick up on who meant her well and who didn't, but in this one, she's even more clueless. She's so helpless and relies on Korn so much and cries at everything, but I never get the sense that she can read anyone or understand their motives. I really, really can't imagine how she'll survive once they switch. I'm still tuning in only to see Korn's reaction to Pak Boong when they finally switch. So far, he's just been the caring, supportive, older brother type. I want to see his reactions when Pak Boong starts messing up his orderly life and needs him less to save her.

As for Vee's character and Pak Boong, I believe there was some attractipon, but ultimately, he preferred her ladylike. He certainly harped on her enough on being less of a tomboy that I could see why he and Pak Boong would have never worked out. As for Pak Boong, given her background, she was more attracted to the gentlemen type, which all worked out for the best.

I seriously can't stand how they focus the lakorn on such trivial scenes and dialogue. I thought it was bad in the first version, but it's especially horrible in this new one. They need to spend less time on the side characters and focus more on the twins/storyline.

Last edited:

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I'm surprised. I actually enjoy the interactions between the 2 couples. The storyline is picking up now that they've switched. I can't believe it's already ending on May 2nd, but it's a good thing. I wouldn't want the end to drag like the beginning did.

meenia

sarNie Adult
I think it ended rushed. They could have went for another couple episodes. I felt it was really rushed. It took forever for them to switch, but it took one day for the two couple to fall in love. Then the guys found out then it kind of just ended. Like no time for the men to really be mad, confuse, and hurt. LOL. I feel the love was kind of rushed. They spent too much time on other casts that wasn't as important. Like serious you don't need those 6 girls who fought over that one guy with two servant. Could have taken them out. Keep the girl cousin but you really didn't need the other girls. Also, the two siblings had to to much screen time. What happen to the girlfriend anyway? LOL. She should have been there at the end when they were torturing Pak Boong. LOL.

I really did like this lakorn, until the ending. It was really rushed.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Now i can binge watch and ff all the nonsense scenes lol