[CH7] Rahut Rissaya (DaraVDO) : Bank Artit / Pinkploy Paparwadee

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Wow< they’re remaking this?! It felt like the original was only released yesterday lol PinkPloy is uber cute! I don’t know the guy lol

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Wow< they’re remaking this?! It felt like the original was only released yesterday lol PinkPloy is uber cute! I don’t know the guy lol
PinkPloy is almost too hot!! Lol omg! She’s got a rocking body omg o_O
Hey, yes. They are remaking this. They will wrap up the filming in mid August if there is no change to the schedule. You don't know Bank Artit? He used to be in Ch3 before moving to Ch7. :naughty2: You are right!! Pinkploy has such a nice body that every girl is envious of. :love::worship2:

Last edited:

xodxo

Hey, yes. They are remaking this. They will wrap up the filming in mid August if there is no change to the schedule. You don't know Bank Artit? He used to be in Ch3 before moving to Ch7. :naughty2: You are right!! Pinkploy has such a nice body that every girl is envious of. :love::worship2:
no I don’t know him lol so did he become p’ek at ch7?? Lol and what does he look like ??

xodxo

He was in Cubic playing supporting to Bomb now become p'ek at Ch7. This is probably my most favorite pic of him (this is a PR pic for this lakorn)...so handsome:love:

http://instagr.am/p/B-62LeOoHkq/
hmm ...not sure how I feel about him yet ...but if I saw him in motion maybe I’ll see what happens

but PinkPloy looks like a mix between Mint, Rita and Poo and that’s what makes her so stunning!!! Omg and her height and figure too omg!!

I followed PinkPloy a long time ago even though never seen her in drama lol, a fan I like was following so I started following seeing her pretty and hot she is lol xx

mayag

sarNie Adult
You should check out Bank’s lakorn with Mookda. He’s cute.

ughh so nice to see Pinkploy being styled well in this lakorn. Her beauty is finally being given some justice!

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
@Koy123 Indeed they look good together!
@xodxo I just feel his presence suits Siva's character. I never watched his lakorn too but heard many people said he is quite a good actor.
@mayag That's what I have been saying. After all, proper styling is a must here because in this lakorn, her character is a rich hi-so girl.