[CH7] Rahut Rissaya (DaraVDO) : Bank Artit / Pinkploy Paparwadee

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
So I just read this long spoiler (plot summary) by Bugaboo TV. :worship2: Honestly, there are so much details that old version and the original novel didn't have. This lakorn is gonna be a whole bomb.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello!!! Anyone watching this?
This wasn’t bad at all. Just finished episode one while I did my work out and I didn’t skip at all. I’m hoping to see nek more fierce but I like how the editing kinda gives it the mystery type, which is how it should feel based on the title. I don’t remember the old one as much but I enjoyed it. This one isn’t terrible but wish the aunt would just be revealed already in the first episode. Will definitely continue if it stays like this. I haven’t really watched a lakorn 100% so hopefully this will be one of them.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
This wasn’t bad at all. Just finished episode one while I did my work out and I didn’t skip at all. I’m hoping to see nek more fierce but I like how the editing kinda gives it the mystery type, which is how it should feel based on the title. I don’t remember the old one as much but I enjoyed it. This one isn’t terrible but wish the aunt would just be revealed already in the first episode. Will definitely continue if it stays like this. I haven’t really watched a lakorn 100% so hopefully this will be one of them.
The n'ek will go fierce in the coming episodes for real based on the teasers they have released so far. But I really love that they show n'ek real personality in the beginning that she is only a normal girl who view the world in a positive light before she realized that her aunt is the one behind her parents' death.

Another exciting project from Ch7! I was a little confuse with the flashbacks (were they?) and all that but otherwise this lakorn is off to a great start. The aunt is hella fake and unreasonable. Jan's condition probably stems from her mother. Jan tops the cake off when she went all out on Palai (thank you, this was the tea we needed). I hope Palai catches on soon enough.
The editing is getting there! Some of the transitions were smooth, others not. It was a "wow" factor for me.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Another exciting project from Ch7! I was a little confuse with the flashbacks (were they?) and all that but otherwise this lakorn is off to a great start. The aunt is hella fake and unreasonable. Jan's condition probably stems from her mother. Jan tops the cake off when she went all out on Palai (thank you, this was the tea we needed). I hope Palai catches on soon enough.
The editing is getting there! Some of the transitions were smooth, others not. It was a "wow" factor for me.
Oh. Finally someone is also watching. Have you watched Ep 2 yet? Palai just started her revenge. That's fun. I think the editing for Ep 2 is even better. Personally, I really love the scene of Palai telling Siva that she wants to get married and the flashback scene when Siva was drinking the wine. The transition was smooth for the two scenes.

Oh. Finally someone is also watching. Have you watched Ep 2 yet? Palai just started her revenge. That's fun. I think the editing for Ep 2 is even better. Personally, I really love the scene of Palai telling Siva that she wants to get married and the flashback scene when Siva was drinking the wine. The transition was smooth for the two scenes.
haha I haven't yet. I'm waiting for subs. I watched the teaser for next week and it looks exciting. It seems like she's blackmailing him?? The one who's gonna hurt the most is Thana:(

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
haha I haven't yet. I'm waiting for subs. I watched the teaser for next week and it looks exciting. It seems like she's blackmailing him?? The one who's gonna hurt the most is Thana:(
Both Thana and Siva got hurt due to her revenge plan. I think Siva is the most hurt though because eventhough he knows she is using him in her game, he still allow her to do so. Siva is one of the most lovable p'ek to me. When the villains are coming for her life, Palai has no one but Siva. Their love story is gonna be romantic but sad at the same time.

Both Thana and Siva got hurt due to her revenge plan. I think Siva is the most hurt though because eventhough he knows she is using him in her game, he still allow her to do so. Siva is one of the most lovable p'ek to me. When the villains are coming for her life, Palai has no one but Siva. Their love story is gonna be romantic but sad at the same time.
Oh yea you're totally right! I was thinking about following episide since Thana will have to breakup with Palai because of her revenge plan. But long term, definitely Siva.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode two was a lot better than one! I’m glad nek is finally starting to revenge. Editing can be a little off but not super terrible. I’m hoping it gets better and ratings go up! I think Pinkploy is dressed nice here and she looks really pretty in some outfits.
Also, did y’all know Bank was in Raeng Ngao, Ken P. and Janie’s version. Haha, I watched it recently again and I’m like wth that’s Bank haha.