[CH7] Rahut Rissaya (DaraVDO) : Bank Artit / Pinkploy Paparwadee

Dearest

恋の予感
I'm really enjoying the lakorn and it's my first time watching Bank and Pinkploy. These latest episodes though lol I find it a little funny that Palai is wearing the same shirt, but different colored cardigan over it like blue, pink, yellow, and green? Bank has different shirts though in the scenes so it's a new day. Hehe must have really liked the outfit tho.

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow reading these comments makes me feel bad. I don’t think Pinkploy is ugly at all. She is actually pretty in my opinion. There are LOTS of neks at Ch7 that get WAY more promotions and better storylines and peks than Pink. I see some are constantly getting pushed and I see them everywhere. Why aren’t people complaining about that? Pinkploy hasn’t even had a top pek or top production/storylines like a lot of girls at Ch7. Whatever that just makes me want to support Pinkploy more. I wish her nothing but the best. She has a very bubbly personality and seems like she has a better personality than lots of others.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Wow reading these comments makes me feel bad. I don’t think Pinkploy is ugly at all. She is actually pretty in my opinion. There are LOTS of neks at Ch7 that get WAY more promotions and better storylines and peks than Pink. I see some are constantly getting pushed and I see them everywhere. Why aren’t people complaining about that? Pinkploy hasn’t even had a top pek or top production/storylines like a lot of girls at Ch7. Whatever that just makes me want to support Pinkploy more. I wish her nothing but the best. She has a very bubbly personality and seems like she has a better personality than lots of others.
Yup what really draws me towards her more and more is her genuine personality. Unlike some of the other new n’eks at ch7, she really seems so down to earth and unaware of her celebrity status. She’s just there to do her work and go home and be with her family.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Hey girls, let's change the topic and mood here. I think we haven't discussed this yet. I so so love the music they are using in this lakorn. This production always picked the right songs for their lakorn.

Opening OST

Ending OST

Song for Thana's character

Song for Palai's character. This is just a snippet. This channel mentioned we might hear it in the lakorn on 14th December. But I already love it.

Dearest

恋の予感
Hey girls, let's change the topic and mood here. I think we haven't discussed this yet. I so so love the music they are using in this lakorn. This production always picked the right songs for their lakorn.

Opening OST

Ending OST

Song for Thana's character

Song for Palai's character. This is just a snippet. This channel mentioned we might hear it in the lakorn on 14th December. But I already love it.

I love Thana's song when I first heard it play, but I SWEAR I've heard it in another lakorn before! I can't remember though which one or maybe I've come across the song before. :fighting3:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I love Thana's song when I first heard it play, but I SWEAR I've heard it in another lakorn before! I can't remember though which one or maybe I've come across the song before. :fighting3:
Hahaha, right. Actually there is only one new song in this lakorn which is the opening OST. The other songs are old songs belong to Grammy. Ch7 just signed contract with them, so now there are a lot of Grammy old songs used in Ch7 lakorn

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I love the ending ost..it’s so soft and soothing

And I like it when they play the instrumental version of the hook of the opening ost
Agree. This is just a beautiful song. And it suits the storyline so much. I just couldn't stop listening to it.

As for the opening song, the chorus part js addicting. I love it when they play this part before and after commercial break.

Dearest

恋の予感
What I like about Siva and Palai is that they both aren't afraid to apologize to each other and comfort each other, at least more than I've seen from other lakorns--especially Siva. Maybe I watch too many p'ek who are jerks or take too long to be empathetic toward n'ek, but in ep 7 when Siva said how would Palai feel if someone insulted her parents for free, but she felt sad cause her parents are obviously gone so Siva knows that what he said really hurt her. He apologized and wiped her tears. Palai is also really cute too in ep 6 when she closed the door on Siva's arm on accident lol and she was apologetic about it. She even took care of him afterwards too. I expected her to be like 'you deserve it' but she didn't. :clap::clap:

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
The OST for this lakorn is really great. For me, the opening song hit well (I like the ending too), but the opening is so in time with the plot and what I think will become Palai's feeling by the second half of the lakorn. In ep7 we already had a grimpes of her cracking up the wall she built against Siwa (the morning after he kisses her forehead. She wakes up and rememores/imagines/dreams (about) the kiss and gives that tiny little discreet smile). When she falls, she will fall hard, but will try to "protect" her heart for real, hiding in her heart the love (for what the opening song chorus stands).

And do you think Jan and Siwa will have a wedding ceremony? From a bts I saw (a video from a special program), there will be a scene with Jan wearing a white dress, Siwa wearing a light suit, everybody else wearing party dresses/clothes. What do you think about it?
บุกตะลุยเบื้องหลังกองละครรหัสริษยา | สดๆ บทไม่มี ตีสนิท | Ch7HDyoutube.com (this is the link, from CH7 channel)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I swear I've heard Thana's song in a lakorn too. I think it was a Nadech lakorn but I can't think of it.

Palai's song is from Great and Preem's lakorn Samee 2013. But what great song choices!

And about the MV for OST, I wished we could have been more spoiled with new scenes (that's the level of anxiety I'm in to create new theories about the plot hahahahahahahahahahahaha)
Haha same here! I just want to know more about the show already. Like give me some dang spoilers!! :pancarta:

Dearest

恋の予感
I swear I've heard Thana's song in a lakorn too. I think it was a Nadech lakorn but I can't think of it.

Palai's song is from Great and Preem's lakorn Samee 2013. But what great song choices!

Haha same here! I just want to know more about the show already. Like give me some dang spoilers!! :pancarta:
OMG Yes!! You're right--it's Rang Pratana with Nadech and Kim where I heard it. Haha I can now sleep well tonight now that the mystery is solved. Ugh I wish there were more spoilers too in the MV. I can't wait to see the scenes when Palai kisses Sivat's forehead.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
OMG Yes!! You're right--it's Rang Pratana with Nadech and Kim where I heard it. Haha I can now sleep well tonight now that the mystery is solved. Ugh I wish there were more spoilers too in the MV. I can't wait to see the scenes when Palai kisses Sivat's forehead.
The one where she is wearing black and is watching him sleep, by his bed? I think it will happen when
his mom dies. From the MVs and teasers, he is going to suffer a lot when it happens. Remember the scene where he is crying and falls to the ground near the wall in the hospital?Palai is going to be there to console him. The way he was there for her when her parents died.
There is another kiss she gives him, they are both wearing light clothes, she stands up and kisses him on the cheek. I hope that a sweet loving scene follows this particular kiss... maybe?

pikachu

sarNie Egg
I hope they add more sweet scenes and skinship in the upcoming episodes!

I’m sad to hear about the hate the actors and lakorn have been recieving. Honestly, all things considering I think its going fine. The competition is stiff and neither Bank nor Pinkploy are particularly valued by the channel hence the general lack of promotion and marketing.

What shocks me the most is that apparently people think that Pinkploy is the channels favourite? And that they’ve not only been comparing her to Mookda, but that Mookda is also seen as the underdog?????!!!!! The only thing PP has over her is the quantity of lakorns.. but haven’t they ever heard of quality over quantity?

The quality of the work, scripts and promotions Mookda has revieced has been by far the best out off, not just the newbies, but also many other actresses that have been at the channel for longer. Pinkploy’s trajectory is much more ordinary than Mookda’s. A comparison between the scripts that they’ve been given and who they have been partnered up with says it all. Ko, Bom, Jinn(?), Louis, Bank, Euro vs Mik, Bank, Mike, Weir, Kem, Mike.

Mik vs Ko as their first leading man. Their starting points are incomparable. (Btw I don’t mean to be rude to Ko. It’s just that obviously there is a massive difference between working with him and one of the channels top leading men.)

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
I hope they add more sweet scenes and skinship in the upcoming episodes!

I’m sad to hear about the hate the actors and lakorn have been recieving. Honestly, all things considering I think its going fine. The competition is stiff and neither Bank nor Pinkploy are particularly valued by the channel hence the general lack of promotion and marketing.

What shocks me the most is that apparently people think that Pinkploy is the channels favourite? And that they’ve not only been comparing her to Mookda, but that Mookda is also seen as the underdog?????!!!!! The only thing PP has over her is the quantity of lakorns.. but haven’t they ever heard of quality over quantity?

The quality of the work, scripts and promotions Mookda has revieced has been by far the best out off, not just the newbies, but also many other actresses that have been at the channel for longer. Pinkploy’s trajectory is much more ordinary than Mookda’s. A comparison between the scripts that they’ve been given and who they have been partnered up with says it all. Ko, Bom, Jinn(?), Louis, Bank, Euro vs Mik, Bank, Mike, Weir, Kem, Mike.

Mik vs Ko as their first leading man. Their starting points are incomparable. (Btw I don’t mean to be rude to Ko. It’s just that obviously there is a massive difference between working with him and one of the channels top leading men.)
I disagree with you about pinkploy and because the Ch give her a lot of lakorn than other new actresses or senior like Now and Thisa. And mookda is the under dog, she's become famous because of her talent and charm plus her first lakorn with mik was quite popular so the Ch saw the diamond in her. Actresses Ch7 promotion so much, are Bow they thought that she will be big thing following Aum and min footsteps and pim and then pinkploy. I find pinkploy prettiest when she isn't smiling. And I do not dislikes Bow and Pim but I think they leaking sex appeal, charm and screen presence because I skim all of their lakorn I did try to watched it but I couldn't finish it.

lurkeygurl

sarNie Egg
We don’t need to compare PP with Mook, PP with Now and Thisa or Mook with Pim and Bow. All 6 hardworking actresses have different appeal. Each has different journey in showbiz. Let’s just support who we love. ;)

And about RR, I’m still waiting for the whole lakorn to get subbed so I can finally binge watch this lakorn. I’ve watched some clips and I find Bank and PP’s interactions cute. Hoping this will get higher ratings next week. :)

Last edited:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I disagree with you about pinkploy and because the Ch give her a lot of lakorn than other new actresses or senior like Now and Thisa. And mookda is the under dog, she's become famous because of her talent and charm plus her first lakorn with mik was quite popular so the Ch saw the diamond in her. Actresses Ch7 promotion so much, are Bow they thought that she will be big thing following Aum and min footsteps and pim and then pinkploy. I find pinkploy prettiest when she isn't smiling. And I do not dislikes Bow and Pim but I think they leaking sex appeal, charm and screen presence because I skim all of their lakorn I did try to watched it but I couldn't finish it.
Sometimes, you need to view this promotion issues from both the outside and the inside. What you see from outside might not be the same as what actually happened.

What some people don't know is how much Ch7 actors and actresses earn. The reasons why their veteran stars leave the channel after their contract is expire is not due to the lack of lakorn they received, it's due to the amount of money they earn, and the lack of krasae/ outside works they get while staying at the channel.

Some of their veteran stars got offerred lakorn with good scripts but they didn't accept. Bow and Pim are an example. They were waiting until their contract is over, so they will leave. Some of them have modern/ korean/ or city look, it's hard to find the right lakorn and script for them. Ko Vasin falls into this category. That's why he disappeared from screen for awhile. But he still could earn money because his agency (Conversation Thailand) is a very good agency with full of connection. Ko has this public, celebrity, and hi-so status in him though he doesn't have a big fanclub.

Why Kat Sonya and Prapye have fewer lakorns compare to Pinkploy? Kat is super rich and she only choose to play what she wants to. It's her choice. As of Prapye, she just graduated a month ago. So she might accept more lakorn in the future. Prapye is also from a rich family. They both have a strong connection and back up from the channel.

As for Pupe, why the channel allow her to go back to play the folk lakorn (Pikul Thong) again? It's because she has some sort of promise with SamSean/Dida company. This company owned by P' Lord. They introduced her to sign with the channel. That's a good gesture from Pupe that wants to pay back to P' Lord for helping her.

Mookda is a gem for sure. You are right. She has this kind of look that everyone likes and she got popular fast. The push from the channel is really effective. But I want to ask why right now people (mainly Ch7 fanbase) are ok with her having 3 lakorns back to back (Koo Kaen Saen Rak, Kery Barn Rai Sapai Hiso, and the new one with Ko)? This is double standard for hating on Pinkploy for the same issue.

As for Pinkploy, she finished shooting Madam Ban Na in mid 2018 but the lakorn was put on stock. The actual broadcast was on mid 2019. She was offered Mongkorn Chao Praya (action lakorn) in January 2019 but was put on air in February 2020. In short, she received 2 lakorns per year like other n'ek. Since she doesn't have sweet look like other n'ek, some of Ch7 fans dislike her. They enjoy her failure. I read a lot of snarky comments about her like "Serve you right, Ch7. You see? You promoted the wrong person." "We don't find your beloved kid pretty." "I'm so bored of her. I see her face everyday." "Her again?" :celebrate16: lol..But these people don't know that a lot of producers like her and want to work with her? In fact, they are trying to get her Q for their lakorn. She has a good working attitude that many cast and crew adore. This is her asset and on top of that her acting is not bad too. Girl just wants to work and want people to accept her due to her acting not due to her beauty.

What I speak might not be 100% true but you can trust. These information are from insiders. I just want to release some of my chest. :drooling::yawn:

Last edited:

lurkeygurl

sarNie Egg
Many ch7 fans were also complaining when So Wayree was announced.

As you said, PP has good workmanship and many producers would love to work with her. And she also has a well-organized fanbase. I think those things are more important than comments of people who don’t even watch her lakorns.