[CH7] Rahut Rissaya (DaraVDO) : Bank Artit / Pinkploy Paparwadee

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I think everybody goes through that phase. Many ch7 fans were also complaining when So Wayree was announced.

As you said, PP has good workmanship and many producers would love to work with her. And she also has a well-organized fanbase. I think those things are more important than comments of people who doesn’t even watch her lakorns.
Yes I know. But now they are no longer complaining about Kem and Mook anymore. The thing is that KemMook has strong support from Ch7 fanbase. Those fans have their favorites and they mostly support many kids at the same time. For example, those who love Mook also love Prapye and Pupe etc. Those who are Kem's biased also love Euro, and Ben. But Euro's and Ben's fanclub themselves are not strong. There are also occasional fans who come and go. Ko has a lot of fans like this. They will scream for him when his lakorn is on and then disappeared. Lol..

Pinkploy's case is different. Most of her fans are not Ch7 fans, many are not lakorn addict, and they love/support only her on a regular basis. No matter what happen, they will be there. They don't fight with haters but when they see PP got bullied, they will unite and flock in to support. She got 3rd among 10 nominees in voting for Maya Award this year. She was just behind Mook and Richie. In that category, there are Kao, Om, Ploy Pailin, Marina, and some from OneHD. Her getting 3rd in such a strong batch of nominees said a lot. What she needs now is public support which I hope she will get it one day :facepalm:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Ok girls. This is spoiler for next episode. Basically it is said that Palai is walking on the street unaware of the car approaching her. Then Siwa came to the rescue. His arm got injured. Palai hold his hands and said sorry to him that because of her, he got hurt. She was crying. Siwa consoles her that he is fine. The rain was pouring down while they were consoling/ hugging each other.

Girls, the scene which they cuddle in bed is coming in either ep 9 or 10. Because Palai is wearing that black suit and Siwa had a wound on his arm. :cheer::angel10:

mayag

sarNie Adult
Ok girls. This is spoiler for next episode. Basically it is said that Palai is walking on the street unaware of the car approaching her. Then Siwa came to the rescue. His arm got injured. Palai hold his hands and said sorry to him that because of her, he got hurt. She was crying. Siwa consoles her that he is fine. The rain was pouring down while they were consoling/ hugging each other.

Girls, the scene which they cuddle in bed is coming in either ep 9 or 10. Because Palai is wearing that black suit and Siwa had a wound on his arm. :cheer::angel10:

Ohhhh so this is what she was crying for in the rain in the ost! Dang I thought it was something to do with her parents because she was crying quite a lot! Awww Palai falling hard for Siwa :icon12:

Last edited:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Ohhhh so this is what she was crying for in the rain in the ost! Dang I thought it was something to do with her parents because she was quite a lot! Awww Palai falling hard for Siwa :icon12:
Yes. It was that scene in the rain. They are falling for each other so hard right now. Their love story is going places..:love: So innocent but heartbreaking,. It's beautiful and relatable.

Dearest

恋の予感

Omggggggggg I'm so excited!!!! Thanks so much!!! :cheer:I'm so hooked! But lol his arm gets hurt again. Pinkploy looked so pretty in the outfit when she took care of him in bed. Bank looked hot shirtless too of course haha when I saw that scene in the MV I was like they look so good together!

Last edited:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Omggggggggg I'm so excited!!!! Thanks so much!!! :cheer:I'm so hooked! But lol his arm gets hurt again. Pinkploy looked so pretty in the outfit when she took care of him in bed. Bank looked hot shirtless too of course haha
U are welcome. :love: Oh I forgot to say. This article also mentioned that after the director said CUT, everyone gave a round of applause for both Bank and Pinkploy because they exchange the emotion really well in that scene. I'm really looking forward this one. So excited! My heart could not take it. :aaaaa:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid

OMG!!! :aaaaa:Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I am so looking forward to it. The trailer for next weeks episodes seemed more drama heavy and I was so worried there'd be no super FIN scenes or anything. This makes me so happy. I seriously want both of them to have a break from this drama and be together just for a bit longer. They haven't really had time to really be together. It's always being disrupted.

mey198

sarNie Egg

[/QUOT
Oh my goshhhhh!!! Yessss!! I’m so excited for next week now. By then, I will be finished with my finals, perfect timing. It’s like Lakorn goddess knows lol. Though I wish I can watch it live but that’s okay too. Also will there be a baby in this version because I think in the old version Palai was pregnant? It seem like in this Lakorn we rarely know anything. Barely any spoilers.

Last edited:

Dearest

恋の予感
Oh my goshhhhh!!! Yessss!! I’m so excited for next week now. By then, I will be finished with my finals, perfect timing. It’s like Lakorn goddess knows lol. Though I wish I can watch it live but that’s okay too. Also will there be a baby in this version because I think in the old version Palai was pregnant? It seem like in this Lakorn we rarely know anything. Barely any spoilers.
I hope they have a baby in this one!! :love: :clap: I think there's going to be a willing based on MV. I dunno, but when the leads are in bed and hold hands, I feel like that's the big clue they're going to do the deed haha! There better not be interruptions too.
I just saw ep 8 and I'm wondering who leaked the expired medication info? Was it Thana? :fighting3:Though it seems like he was denying it. Or maybe it's the guy helping Palai (Khun Wut)? Also, the doctor girl is super annoying ew go away. She's all up in people's business, but get mad when they're mad about that wtf. Girl, you don't know anything just stop.

Gosh, I feel like Siwa is having so much dilemmas with doing the right thing and keeping his family from falling apart that he's trying to take the fall for everything his dad has done. Palai is right that what his dad has done isn't something he needs to bear the consequences for, but boy does not listen. He knows what his dad is capable of, but refuses to come to terms with it because he always defends his dad whenever Palai or Thana mention his dad. Can't believe he's not even pissed that his dad completely ditched him and his mom to deal with the mess his dad caused and is mad at the person who leaked this info. Oh my god, those people who are outside your company are angry for good reason!! That's crazy that if no one leaked this info, Siwa would probably want to sweep this under the rug, but want to make things right quietly. Like how he tried to turn himself in when he knew his dad kidnapped and poisoned Thana. Hmmm...I'm kinda glad Palai is there to unmask all these bad people in the lakorn then. I just hope the guy she's working with isn't bad. Also, poor Pang being blackmailed to steal Palai's stuff.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
OH MY MY HEART!!!! So many spoilers and good info about upcoming eps. And it is so great to read comments from you, folks!!!!!
About time we had some sweet sweet scenes between our pranangs. They deserve a little bit of happiness (and we too hahahahaha). I still think there is going to be more heartbreak ahead, but their relationship is building up little by little. Lakorn shows that they are not going to fall in love over the night, but going slowly. I like it that Siwa is the lovestruck one, the one who is showing more his feelings than Palai. He is the "innocent" one. And she is the reason (without reason sometimes, she gets too emotional talking about her parents). But in their relationship, they are both kind of learning to trust and be each others refuge.
So sweet owwwnnnnnnnn

By the way, thanks to all of you who are making this experience a great one! And let's hope for the best for our leads in their future projects!

mey198

sarNie Egg
I hope they have a baby in this one!! :love: :clap: I think there's going to be a willing based on MV. I dunno, but when the leads are in bed and hold hands, I feel like that's the big clue they're going to do the deed haha! There better not be interruptions too.
I just saw ep 8 and I'm wondering who leaked the expired medication info? Was it Thana? :fighting3:Though it seems like he was denying it. Or maybe it's the guy helping Palai (Khun Wut)? Also, the doctor girl is super annoying ew go away. She's all up in people's business, but get mad when they're mad about that wtf. Girl, you don't know anything just stop.

Gosh, I feel like Siwa is having so much dilemmas with doing the right thing and keeping his family from falling apart that he's trying to take the fall for everything his dad has done. Palai is right that what his dad has done isn't something he needs to bear the consequences for, but boy does not listen. He knows what his dad is capable of, but refuses to come to terms with it because he always defends his dad whenever Palai or Thana mention his dad. Can't believe he's not even pissed that his dad completely ditched him and his mom to deal with the mess his dad caused and is mad at the person who leaked this info. Oh my god, those people who are outside your company are angry for good reason!! That's crazy that if no one leaked this info, Siwa would probably want to sweep this under the rug, but want to make things right quietly. Like how he tried to turn himself in when he knew his dad kidnapped and poisoned Thana. Hmmm...I'm kinda glad Palai is there to unmask all these bad people in the lakorn then. I just hope the guy she's working with isn't bad. Also, poor Pang being blackmailed to steal Palai's stuff.
I hope the willing scene will happen and not just some dream. I would be mad if it’s a dream. At first I was so piss off that siwa doesn’t see or acknowledge his dad’s wrong doing. He even went to the police office to turned himself in. Like dude your dad will never learn if you keep on doing that.

Dearest

恋の予感
I hope the willing scene will happen and not just some dream. I would be mad if it’s a dream. At first I was so piss off that siwa doesn’t see or acknowledge his dad’s wrong doing. He even went to the police office to turned himself in. Like dude your dad will never learn if you keep on doing that.
Omg if it's a dream I will be so mad :BangHead: I hope not! Now that you say that, it reminds me of the scene when Palai was like I want to sleep in your room because I'm scared (of course lie), but then she gave Siwa the puppy eyes and he hugged her lol but that was just him thinking of hugging her. Ugh that was so cute, but it wasn't real haha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I haven't been following this lakorn. For one, it's hard to follow channel 7 lakorns since they don't want to share it. Channel 3 at least is aware that other countries are watching their dramas and made an effort to court them...Channel 7 be like, nah...we are fine.

Anyway, I think Pinkploy is very pretty in here. When she's dolled up she's beautiful. She has improved significantly with her acting. Her lakorn with Ko was just so-so but considering she's new it was expected. I find her more smooth and flexible in here. Her looks though, isn't going to be for everyone. She doesn't have a gentle look to her...I don't know, I see her features a bit more bold. She's more like what historical heroine would describe as handsome. Channel 7 still might not be the place for her. She might able to find success elsewhere. Honestly, we'll see just how much channel 7 value her. If a couple of years down the road she’s being paired with some random guy or a p'ek that's in the bottom or middle pack, then she needs to reconsider her future with them.

I can't believe that the ratings are so low. I kind of just view ratings with a grain of salt. Matter of fact, does anyone knows how rating works in Thai ET? So I'm guessing a 3.1 would be accounted as 3.1/10 or 3.1% (but how?) Weird.

Is there a second lead in here? The Doctor and Thana ain't gonna work. Everything Palai said about her is on point.
Jan, I can stand and she's not that bad of a character, just a bit delusional.
The Doctor, I can't. She just have this negative aura to her.

Dearest

恋の予感
Last edited:

Dearest

恋の予感
I can't believe that the ratings are so low. I kind of just view ratings with a grain of salt. Matter of fact, does anyone knows how rating works in Thai ET? So I'm guessing a 3.1 would be accounted as 3.1/10 or 3.1% (but how?) Weird.

Is there a second lead in here? The Doctor and Thana ain't gonna work. Everything Palai said about her is on point.
Jan, I can stand and she's not that bad of a character, just a bit delusional.
The Doctor, I can't. She just have this negative aura to her.
I know it's kind of strange, but I can stand Jan more than the Doctor lol but they both can go far, far away from our leads. Sigh, I wonder if Jan will find that she misunderstood Palai in the beginning thanks to her mom. Then again all this bad stuff she does to Palai is pretty awful so she probably going to get her karma.

The doctor and Thana have lots of scene from the MV so I think they will be second lead. I honestly tend to skip her and Thana scenes so far. I hope we get more scenes with Siwa and Palai more.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
:risas3: It's fun reading all of your comments. I know we are all so invested in Siwa Palai love story. :angel10: :love: But you guys can relax because our leads will live a happy life with their baby for sure.

AHHH THE SPOILER IVE BEEN CRAVING FOR. I’m glad we get a big belly, pregnant Palai. The old version didn’t have that so I hope they keep this scene! Thank you for sharing!

and y’all, I agree. Jan and her mother are supposed to be the evil one but I can stand them more than I can stand Ni. She is ridiculous. Even if she “redeems” herself later, I seriously can’t look past her arrogant and nosy self. Ugh, just straight up annoying. Anyways, doesn’t Jan become “crazy” later towards the end? I can’t remember the old version that well. But we’re only 3 days away from Monday! So excited for more scenes of our main lead, hopefully lol