[CH7] Rahut Rissaya (DaraVDO) : Bank Artit / Pinkploy Paparwadee

Dearest

恋の予感
I haven't been following this lakorn. For one, it's hard to follow channel 7 lakorns since they don't want to share it. Channel 3 at least is aware that other countries are watching their dramas and made an effort to court them...Channel 7 be like, nah...we are fine.

Anyway, I think Pinkploy is very pretty in here. When she's dolled up she's beautiful. She has improved significantly with her acting. Her lakorn with Ko was just so-so but considering she's new it was expected. I find her more smooth and flexible in here. Her looks though, isn't going to be for everyone. She doesn't have a gentle look to her...I don't know, I see her features a bit more bold. She's more like what historical heroine would describe as handsome. Channel 7 still might not be the place for her. She might able to find success elsewhere. Honestly, we'll see just how much channel 7 value her. If a couple of years down the road she’s being paired with some random guy or a p'ek that's in the bottom or middle pack, then she needs to reconsider her future with them.
I agree that she does have a bold look! She kind of reminds me of Poo Priya in terms of looks. But I think her acting isn't too bad (my first lakorn that I watched of PP), I think she did really well in her emotional scenes like in ep 8 after she found out her aunt burned the jewelry store and she was angry and sad she started venting to Siwa.

I hope she gets good drama scripts and can show her talent so that way people will stop picking on her looks so much. But we'll see what ch 7 does...

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree that she does have a bold look! She kind of reminds me of Poo Priya in terms of looks. But I think her acting isn't too bad (my first lakorn that I watched of PP), I think she did really well in her emotional scenes like in ep 8 after she found out her aunt burned the jewelry store and she was angry and sad she started venting to Siwa.

I hope she gets good drama scripts and can show her talent so that way people will stop picking on her looks so much. But we'll see what ch 7 does...
I can see some Poo features in her but Pinkploys features are a lot more bold. I wouldn’t say they look alike but I see some similarities like you mentioned.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Guys I even dreamt about this lakorn :risas3:
In my dream, this lakorn had become immensely popular! Hopefully it comes true in real life too haha

Pinkploy's looks are unique and make me want to look at her more. I love how she uses her eyes in this lakorn. Like when Palai was looking at Siwa's lips after Thana had punched him. How her eyes softened seeing him hurt... :love: And then when Siwa calls her out on it, she switches back to "I'm your worst nightmare" mode :risas3:

Dearest

恋の予感
I can see some Poo features in her but Pinkploys features are a lot more bold. I wouldn’t say they look alike but I see some similarities like you mentioned.
Oh yes, I think they don't look alike. I just thought of Poo since the impression I had was similar to Pinkploy when I saw her--it's a different look from other actresses compared what you would typically see. I get those vibes.

I look forward to Monday! Hopefully, we get more scenes with our leads, but teaser looks like there will be a lot of problems.

Dearest

恋の予感
In my dream, this lakorn had become immensely popular! Hopefully it comes true in real life too haha

Pinkploy's looks are unique and make me want to look at her more. I love how she uses her eyes in this lakorn. Like when Palai was looking at Siwa's lips after Thana had punched him. How her eyes softened seeing him hurt... :love: And then when Siwa calls her out on it, she switches back to "I'm your worst nightmare" mode :risas3:
Hehehe I loved that scene! The switch of emotions was so fast from Palai lol she's a softy. Their fights shift in emotions a lot which makes it entertaining. Usually don't like it when leads are constantly arguing, but with these two there's a good amount of angry, care, and funny in their fighting.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Hehehe I loved that scene! The switch of emotions was so fast from Palai lol she's a softy. Their fights shift in emotions a lot which makes it entertaining. Usually don't like it when leads are constantly arguing, but with these two there's a good amount of angry, care, and funny in their fighting.
Haha I love that! They're both angry and hurt but not to the point where it's frustrating for even viewers to watch.. they have a good balance of everything so far!

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
OMG I just wanted to say that the Pinkploy looks so elegant in your profile picture!
Yes indeed. :love: That photo of her got over 100k likes on facebook.

hahah...what a wonderful dream you had :risas3:. I agree with you and @Dearest about Palai's soft side toward Siwa. What made me like Pinkploy a lot because of her eye expressions and her voice projection when acting. There are variety of tones should would use in particular scenes. Though she has a bold look like everyone said but her eyes could go very soft and vulnerable.

P.S. I think we are all in the same boat about the doctor. She is probably one of the most annoying character in the entire lakorn. In fact, I also don't hate Rasika and Jan as much as I hate her. lol..

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha yes! Who doesnt get annoyed by Mor Nit now at this point? She thinks she knows everything from her guesses and then assumes when in reality she has no idea what really is going down. Her brother Nat probably knows more and better than her. Lol. I mean yeah he works for Siwa but he also is just as out of the loop for the main problems.

But I do agree with the emotions they both project with their eyes. I especially love when Bank does it everytime he sees her soft or vulnerable side. He just looks at her with a whole new light. It's so well done. Which now this makes me excited for Ep9 bc I want to know what he said to convince her to cuddle lolol. She's always trying to hold back when he's being all cheesy. Haha.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Haha I love that! They're both angry and hurt but not to the point where it's frustrating for even viewers to watch.. they have a good balance of everything so far!
Every time they fight the scene has some kind of funny side to it. Hahahahahaha They balance it in a way that it doesn't make the scene be cringey or too over the top.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
By the way, the rain scene that we are looking for will be on ep 10 (Tuesday). I just read that article again. How could I miss that in the first place?? :facepalm: Sorry, I made you all thought it is coming on ep 9. :crybaby2:
Aww that's ok! I appreciate all the spoils you give us all the time hon. It makes more sense now why she allowed him to cuddle. Haha. I actually think its better now that it'll be Ep10. It'll ease my heart than this past week where the drama tension was so high and they cut off for next week.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Aww that's ok! I appreciate all the spoils you give us all the time hon. It makes more sense now why she allowed him to cuddle. Haha. I actually think its better now that it'll be Ep10. It'll ease my heart than this past week where the drama tension was so high and they cut off for next week.
Aww..that's so kind of u. I have been finding spoilers everywhere about this lakorn since they just started filming. I found a piece of the scripts I don't know which episode.. It's a short dialogue between Palai and her mother-in-law. But I will share it here soon after I finished translation. I need to find where I saved it in my phone :pancarta: u know when the channel and the production don't do their PR job, we fans need to do something. If they don't spoil us, we find spoilers by ourselves :nut:

Dearest

恋の予感
Aww..that's so kind of u. I have been finding spoilers everywhere about this lakorn since they just started filming. I found a piece of the scripts I don't know which episode.. It's a short dialogue between Palai and her mother-in-law. But I will share it here soon after I finished translation. I need to find where I saved it in my phone :pancarta: u know when the channel and the production don't do their PR job, we fans need to do something. If they don't spoil us, we find spoilers by ourselves :nut:
Omg I live for spoilers hahaha thank you for spoiling us lol :cheer:

I just saw ch 7 posted new teaser on yt--looks so serious. I didn't really understand, but looks like the aunt set up Palai oh no! sigh...Siwa will prob come help her and she will start to feel bad for dragging him with her?

mey198

sarNie Egg
By the way, the rain scene that we are looking for will be on ep 10 (Tuesday). I just read that article again. How could I miss that in the first place?? :facepalm: Sorry, I made you all thought it is coming on ep 9. :crybaby2:
No need to be sorry. The scene will happen next week anyway whether it will be Monday or tuesday. Thank you so much for always sharing spoilers with us. Keep it coming please.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult

I just saw ch 7 posted new teaser on yt--looks so serious. I didn't really understand, but looks like the aunt set up Palai oh no! sigh...Siwa will prob come help her and she will start to feel bad for dragging him with her?

Hey. No problem. I like digging for spoilers.

By the way, this new teaser look so intense. Seems like Thana blackmailed Siwa's dad to give him 10 million baht in exchange with the evidence of Siwa's dad wrong doing. Siwa questioned Thana what did he do to make Siwa's dad transferring the money to Thana. Thana said the cheque Siwa's dad gave him is enough to bring him to the police.

I really can't predict what will happen to Palai. Look like she is finding something in her house and Rasika brought the police to arrest her. I think no matter what Siwa will be there for her. DAMN!!! Monday should come fast.

mey198

sarNie Egg

The 2d teaser sure does look serious. I wonder what khun wut role is in this week episode. Because from the 1st teaser he was looking through the safe as well. Or maybe khun wut came up with the idea for palai to get caught and he will be the one looking for the paper. I might be overshooting it but this Lakorn is so mysterious that anything could happen.

Last edited:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
The 2d teaser sure does look serious. I wonder what khun sak role is in this week episode. Because from the 1st teaser he was looking through the safe as well. Or maybe khun sak came up with the idea for palai to get caught and he will be the one looking for the paper. I might be overshooting it but this Lakorn is so mysterious that anything could happen.
You mean Khun Wut (the lawyer)? Khun Sorasak is Siwa's dad. Yes it might be the case too. Yeah this lakorn has so much depth.