[CH7] Rahut Rissaya (DaraVDO) : Bank Artit / Pinkploy Paparwadee

Dearest

恋の予感
Hey. No problem. I like digging for spoilers.

By the way, this new teaser look so intense. Seems like Thana blackmailed Siwa's dad to give him 10 million baht in exchange with the evidence of Siwa's dad wrong doing. Siwa questioned Thana what did he do to make Siwa's dad transferring the money to Thana. Thana said the cheque Siwa's dad gave him is enough to bring him to the police.

I really can't predict what will happen to Palai. Look like she is finding something in her house and Rasika brought the police to arrest her. I think no matter what Siwa will be there for her. DAMN!!! Monday should come fast.
We'd be so lost without you helping us understand haha at least me cause I don't speak Thai though I can only pick up words here and there after watching for so long. What you said makes more sense now. I can't wait for Monday!! At least this lakorn will get me excited for Monday and Tuesday now. Also, chatting with you all too. :cheer:

That tik tok video is so cute! I hope ch 7 posts more with these two :icon12:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
We'd be so lost without you helping us understand haha at least me cause I don't speak Thai though I can only pick up words here and there after watching for so long. What you said makes more sense now. I can't wait for Monday!! At least this lakorn will get me excited for Monday and Tuesday now. Also, chatting with you all too. :cheer:

That tik tok video is so cute! I hope ch 7 posts more with these two :icon12:
My understanding of Thai is limited too since I never learned it at school before. But I've improved a lot lately while talking with my Thai friends.

U know I hate Monday. Lol..thanks to this lakorn, Monday is not too bad for me anymore. Hahaha

http://instagr.am/p/CIuiOpchSLe/
What is Bank saying here? That Pinkploy is quiet but completely different when she’s Palai?
Basically Bank said that Pinkploy is quiet but not really quiet. If she is quiet, she will not be able to play Palai character. :risas3: So she must be not "thamada" that someone can mess up with. Yeah...something along this line.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Basically Bank said that Pinkploy is quiet but not really quiet. If she is quiet, she will not be able to play Palai character. :risas3: So she must be not "thamada" that someone can mess up with. Yeah...something along this line.
Oh hahah I see I see. Thanks for the translation! I mean he's right :risas3: She has it in her and unleashes that side in her characters haha

For anybody interested, It seems like there will be a live-talk on Facebook with the cast, an hour before the broadcast on Monday.

I guess now they know how important are promotions.
Nice!!! Finally something!

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Well..just watched that new teaser again. Seems like Thana also got blackmailed. He was speaking on the phone with someone. That person said "The stuff is with me. I give u time until next Friday, if you don't come to get, I will sell them to Khun Sorasak"

Lol. At the end of the day, we don't know who blackmail who and who is the one who control this game. It made me doubt the lawyer even more now.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Well..just watched that new teaser again. Seems like Thana also got blackmailed. He was speaking on the phone with someone. That person said "The stuff is with me. I give u time until next Friday, if you don't come to get, I will sell them to Khun Sorasak"

Lol. At the end of the day, we don't know who blackmail who and who is the one who control this game. It made me doubt the lawyer even more now.
From what I get from the 2nd teaser, it looks like there's someone with Palai's clothes (her uniform?) and there is some stains on it. They're implicating her with something and Thana is trying to protect her?

And I don't think Palai was outsmarted on the camera and safebox scene in Rasika's bedroom. I think it is part of a plan of hers. The lawyer is going to go through the same safe (we don't know if before or after her). And look at her face: either she is smirking because she got something out of the safe or because the plan is going to work out.

And from the first teaser, I think Jan is going to suffer some kind of accident in Palai's car (Pramern got his men to mess up with her car, the same way he did(?) with her parents' car. But Palai left her car keys - on purpose, I think - inside the car. Jan is going to use the car). I just don't know if this will come back to bite Palai later on (Maybe Jan is going to use this accident to pressure her way into Siwa's house/a wedding? Just theories here. So we can spend our day between episodes hahahahahahahahaha)

Btw, thanks @Chario mintmario for spoiling us and helping us understand better the lakorn. You are giving reasons for us to create theories!!!! That's awsome!

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Girls, question here: who does really know that Palai and Siwa are officially married? For his mom, Jan and aunt Si are on the "let's marry Siwa to Jan", but he is already married. He would have to divorce Palai first, and that would be something she is not going to concede so fast... what's the deal about it?

Dearest

恋の予感
Girls, question here: who does really know that Palai and Siwa are officially married? For his mom, Jan and aunt Si are on the "let's marry Siwa to Jan", but he is already married. He would have to divorce Palai first, and that would be something she is not going to concede so fast... what's the deal about it?
Yeah I think the only one who knows may be Nat since he addresses Palai as madam. Maybe Pang too? I'm curious if Jan doesn't know Palai is married to Siwa, then how are we going to get to the scene where all 3 are sleeping in the same bed haha I wonder how that will happen.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Ugh I wish that scene of the three on the same bed can be deleted XD I don't want to see Jan anywhere near Siwa

I forgot to mention this from Ep.7 but the one scene where Palai was talking in her sleep was hilarious :risas3: Especially when Siwa got slapped :risas3::risas3: His reaction was hilarious! LOL
I think Bank himself wasn't expecting to be smacked that hard :risas3:

snowy

sarNie Egg
Similar question was asked on dramalist and here is an answer:

“The wedding is still planned due to Jajaeng mental issues. She fainted and later tried to commit suicide when she learned that Palai was living in the house ( still ignoring that they are actually married ). In ep 6, when Siwa and his mother were talking, he said Rasika told him everything will be fine if he agreed to marry her.

If anything happens to Janjaeng now, they will feel guilty. And the mother loves her too, so why not push her as her daughter-in-law.

Since ep4, the mother knows Palai and Siwa are married (due to the house help) but Siwa told her it’s temporary. Which means they will most likely divorce.”

Also someone else mentioned that even though polygamy was abolished in Thailand, it’s still commonly accepted, even though it’s not legal...

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
From what I've gathered so far it seems like Nat, Paeng, K'Darunee (Siwa's Mom), Thana, Mor Nit, Thana's mom, & Janjaeng seems to know but I feel like she is blocking it out. Idk if K'Wut knows. But more and more ppl know Nd I think it'll just actually bring harm once they all know.

Ugh I wish that scene of the three on the same bed can be deleted XD I don't want to see Jan anywhere near Siwa

I forgot to mention this from Ep.7 but the one scene where Palai was talking in her sleep was hilarious :risas3: Especially when Siwa got slapped :risas3::risas3: His reaction was hilarious! LOL
I think Bank himself wasn't expecting to be smacked that hard :risas3:
Haha same! Siwa makes up for it by turning to hug Palai but still. Jan's in the bed too so that's a big no-no. Its not cute anymore aha.

Lol. Right! It was so funny. I was like karma for coming into her room w/o permission again. :risas3: