[CH7] Rahut Rissaya (DaraVDO) : Bank Artit / Pinkploy Paparwadee

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh my gosh, today’s episode was worth the wait. This episode got me fangirling like crazy. I love my flirty Siwa! lol the way he makes Palai blush. My man is on a roll! LOL I love how Pang keeps witnessing them awkward moments bc of the words they keep uttering. And then Siwa tells Pang that it’s exactly like what she’s thinking. I’m like, dead. :lol: I can’t wait for more flirty Siwa. And when he confessed! My man is such a man. He ain’t afraid no matter how many times Palai keeps rejecting him. He knows he can get her to blush, and I love that. Also, the rain scene was so heartwarming. I love how he comforted her that she has him. Palai is actually a soft person, and I love how she isn’t shy to show him that side of her from time to time too. She shows him all her bads. lol And finally Thana is lowkey witnessing that Palai is starting to care for Siwa more. Glad we didn’t get much scenes of the second lead bc that would’ve been a waste of scenes and screen time for our main lead. LOL Also, I love a sulking Siwa. He’s such a baby. Haha. Can’t wait for next week’s episodes. Hopefully I can actually catch it live now that finals is over at the end of this week.

I have a deep feeling that it is going to be an R scene that leads to willing. If you look at their faces in the MV/credits, you can see that their faces look like it just went though an argument, aka Siwa’s nose looks red with moist eyes, and Palai too.

Last edited:

Dearest

恋の予感
Oh my gosh, today’s episode was worth the wait. This episode got me fangirling like crazy. I love my flirty Siwa! lol the way he makes Palai blush. My man is on a roll! LOL I love how Pang keeps witnessing them awkward moments bc of the words they keep uttering. And then Siwa tells Pang that it’s exactly like what she’s thinking. I’m like, dead. :lol: I can’t wait for more flirty Siwa. And when he confessed! My man is such a man. He ain’t afraid no matter how many times Palai keeps rejecting him. He knows he can get her to blush, and I love that. Also, the rain scene was so heartwarming. I love how he comforted her that she has him. Palai is actually a soft person, and I love how she isn’t shy to show him that side of her from time to time too. She shows him all her bads. lol And finally Thana is lowkey witnessing that Palai is starting to care for Siwa more. Glad we didn’t get much scenes of the second lead bc that would’ve been a waste of scenes and screen time for our main lead. LOL Also, I love a sulking Siwa. He’s such a baby. Haha. Can’t wait for next week’s episodes. Hopefully I can actually catch it live now that finals is over at the end of this week.

I have a deep feeling that it is going to be an R scene that leads to willing. If you look at their faces in the MV/credits, you can see that their faces look like it just went though an argument, aka Siwa’s nose looks red with moist eyes, and Palai too.
Now that you say that--it might happen. I'm looking back and Palai doesn't look all that happy in the clip where he's on top of her. Maybe she too tight lipped about her feelings which I hope not...pls let them be happy! :sad6:

I love sulky Siwa too!

Good luck on your finals!

Dearest

恋の予感
I'm so excited for next week already!! Looks like Siwa is going to be more forward with Palai now that he has already confessed his feelings :love:

Palai, we're waiting on you girl!!!! Us aunties are waiting for our nieces and nephews :risas3:
I know! I'm super excited for next week! We're all so ready haha I'm going to enjoy all their scenes cause it looks like things may get serious and Palai will get kidnapped. Hopefully, this leads to her bonding more with Siwa though.

mayag

sarNie Adult
I know! I'm super excited for next week! We're all so ready haha I'm going to enjoy all their scenes cause it looks like things may get serious and Palai will get kidnapped. Hopefully, this leads to her bonding more with Siwa though.
I'm hoping she does get kidnapped by Siwa :risas3: That way we're guaranteed more Siwa-Palai scenes without any interruptions :love:

snowy

sarNie Egg
Now that you say that--it might happen. I'm looking back and Palai doesn't look all that happy in the clip where he's on top of her. Maybe she too tight lipped about her feelings which I hope not...pls let them be happy! :sad6:

I love sulky Siwa too!

Yeah I noticed that too, not only Palai’s eyes were red but Siwa also had tears dripping down his eyes. So I really wonder what led to that scene.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling

I love sulky Siwa too!

I think their argument might start earlier, bcs I've seen a bts from them, where they are using the same outfits, where Thana and Siwa are having an argument in what appears to be a forest. Then Palai and Siwa are sitting in front of each other, having what appears to be a serious conversation. That's when she kisses his cheek. And then we have them on the same bed. I don't know if it's goind to start R and then go willing, but I think they will be both sad at the beginning. And again, me thinks, they will find confort in each other. Maybe?

I'm hoping she does get kidnapped by Siwa :risas3: That way we're guaranteed more Siwa-Palai scenes without any interruptions :love:
I think that Siwa is going to save her from the kidnapping at last minute. Another bts photo of them prepping for the shooting scene. Same outfits. I just can't find the photos...

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
There are so many theories on my head right now. The most prominent is the one about whether Siwa and Jan are really getting married (there's a ceremony of sorts, that's for sure. Whose ceremony? Who knows. I've seen Googkiik Kochakorn wearing a white dress, kind of a bride dress, so I am concluding it will be her wedding. Is it?).
And will Siwa leave Palai before the ending and then comeback?

Dearest

恋の予感
There are so many theories on my head right now. The most prominent is the one about whether Siwa and Jan are really getting married (there's a ceremony of sorts, that's for sure. Whose ceremony? Who knows. I've seen Googkiik Kochakorn wearing a white dress, kind of a bride dress, so I am concluding it will be her wedding. Is it?).
And will Siwa leave Palai before the ending and then comeback?
Maybe Palai will crash their wedding if they are going through with it lol I don't think I've seen a lakorn where n'ek is the wedding crasher. Yasssssss! Let it happen!

Dearest

恋の予感
I think their argument might start earlier, bcs I've seen a bts from them, where they are using the same outfits, where Thana and Siwa are having an argument in what appears to be a forest. Then Palai and Siwa are sitting in front of each other, having what appears to be a serious conversation. That's when she kisses his cheek. And then we have them on the same bed. I don't know if it's goind to start R and then go willing, but I think they will be both sad at the beginning. And again, me thinks, they will find confort in each other. Maybe?

I think that Siwa is going to save her from the kidnapping at last minute. Another bts photo of them prepping for the shooting scene. Same outfits. I just can't find the photos...
Omg you're so good at hunting for pic spoilers! I'm clearly such a noob haha I've been using so much Google translate on the Thai pages just to read any potential spoilers!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid

Always love reading your commentaries Rose! Cant wait for you to join in on the commentaries. Good luck with finals!
I was so lowkey excited 2nd lead wasnt in the way today. Haha. But I totally agree. Siwa is going on full force about his feelings. Waiting for Palai to give in and show our man some love.
HAHA!! I'm okay with that idea too. i'm on board with that idea to get some more FIN and alone time from the chaos. Today's episode was already oh so good.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Omg you're so good at hunting for pic spoilers! I'm clearly such a noob haha I've been using so much Google translate on the Thai pages just to read any potential spoilers!
I don't get even close to some of you folks here. hahahahahaha But thanks.
I try to find spoilers in details, but sometimes it is just so difficult. This one here is one of the difficult ones. Mainly because they simply don't give anything off... Not even bts photos or shooting pics.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe Palai will crash their wedding if they are going through with it lol I don't think I've seen a lakorn where n'ek is the wedding crasher. Yasssssss! Let it happen!
Palai crashing the wedding would be awesome. She is going to be there, for sure (she was on the shooting, everybody was. And there is a scene of them with the same clothes on the opening credits of the lakorn). So, it is a possibility...

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Ok girls. Finally I can type again. LOL..But i was still in awe after watching Ep 10. :love: :aaaaa:

What can I say? I love all the scenes of our leads. I would say that this one of the those lakorns that the love progress between the leads looks natural. Their love scene is really rare in TV these days. In fact, I most of the time cringe when watching love scene but for Siwa and Palai, they just look so adorable in their love scene. Their expressions and eye contact just hit me hard. :icon12: Whoever paired Bank and Pinkploy together deserves a bonus.

Ep 10 is like a turning point in Siwa and Palai relationship. As time goes by, Palai started to blame herself more and more for destroying Siwa's happiness, and at the same time Siwa learned that though Palai looks strong from the outside, in fact she has no one she can rely on. If you all notice, he is trying his best to be strong just for her. Siwa is a soft and naive guy but in order to protect her from danger, he is changing himself for her. Meanwhile, she knows what she is doing is risky that she could die anytime, so she is trying to distance herself from him. This girl loves him as much as he loves her.

This is one of a rollercoaster rides. We should get tissue ready for next episodes. :crybaby2:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
As promised, I am giving this spoiler I found from IG's story of the staff at DaraVDO. It's a short conversation between Palai and Siwa's mother.

Daranee: The reason, I am giving this house to you is because...my son, he loves you.
Palai: Pa did everything (bad) that it becomes too late now, Khun Mae.

Palai walking to the small house. She is standing in front of the house reminiscing her memory on her first day she came here.
(flashback scene to Siwa and Palai's marriage registration scene)

Palai smiling sadly. Suddenly her phone alert. Siwa sent her a voice clip.

Personally, I think this is a scene when she is wearing a white dress with polka dot. In one of the MV, I forgot which one, she is seen in that small house holding to her phone while crying. There are so much possibility with that scene because in other spoilers, we saw they were about to kiss in that scene. Siwa is wearing a stripe black and white shirt and she in a polka dot dress. I was just wondering what did Siwa say to her in that voice clip he sent which made her cry? And why did he end up there with her afterward?

Last edited:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Regarding Thana- Siwa fighting scene in the forest with Palai trying to stop them. I think...

It is when Thana kidnapped her. In old version and in the novel, Thana was trying to molest her because he was too angry at her. Siwa came to the rescue. In old version, after he rescued her from Thana, he himself kidnapped her as well. LOL.. And there was a r*pe scene afterward. In the novel, he r*pe her soon after they got married. But in this version, I feel that there will not be such a scene at all. My theory is that Siwa might be just upset that Palai never told him that she loves him. He was rescuing her from Thana but she blamed him and trying her best to protect Thana though Thana was trying to r*pe her. He felt that she still loves Thana. Then they had a serious conversation afterward, then she kisses him to ensure that she loves him. They might have a willing scene afterward.

I might be wrong. This is just my theory.

Dearest

恋の予感
As promised, I am giving this spoiler I found from IG's story of the staff at DaraVDO. It's a short conversation between Palai and Siwa's mother.

Daranee: The reason, I am giving this house to you is because...my son, he loves you.
Palai: Pa did everything (bad) that it becomes too late now, Khun Mae.

Palai walking to the small house. She is standing in front of the house reminiscing her memory on her first day she came here.
(flashback scene to Siwa and Palai's marriage registration scene)

Palai smiling sadly. Suddenly her phone alert. Siwa sent her a voice clip.

Personally, I think this is a scene when she is wearing a white dress with polka dot. In one of the MV, I forgot which one, she is seen in that small house holding to her phone while crying. There are so much possibility with that scene because in other spoilers, we saw they were about to kiss in that scene. Siwa is wearing a stripe black and white shirt and she in a polka dot dress. I was just wondering what did Siwa say to her in that voice clip he sent which made her cry? And why did he end up there with her afterward?
Thank you!!!! Awwwwww that seems so bittersweet. Seeing Palai's struggle with revenge (I mean, I don't blame her, the villans are really awful people) and wanting to not destroy Siwa/his family is so sad because she can't have both. Also, she's doesn't want innocent people to be affected because of her. The more she's doing this though, the more she realizes that people good and bad will be hurt so she's going to blame herself. :crybaby2:She's definitely harden after all the bad things that happened to her, but she's still a good person.

Regarding Thana- Siwa fighting scene in the forest with Palai trying to stop them. I think...

It is when Thana kidnapped her. In old version and in the novel, Thana was trying to molest her because he was too angry at her. Siwa came to the rescue. In old version, after he rescued her from Thana, he himself kidnapped her as well. LOL.. And there was a r*pe scene afterward. In the novel, he r*pe her soon after they got married. But in this version, I feel that there will not be such a scene at all. My theory is that Siwa might be just upset that Palai never told him that she loves him. He was rescuing her from Thana but she blamed him and trying her best to protect Thana though Thana was trying to r*pe her. He felt that she still loves Thana. Then they had a serious conversation afterward, then she kisses him to ensure that she loves him. They might have a willing scene afterward.

Oh my! I didn't know Thana was like that! :mad: Of course, lakorn logic, only P'ek can be the one to save her from being R, but then go and R n'ek...:facepalm:

I went back to rewatch the MV where she kisses him on the cheek and his surprised face. Then it looks like they're wearing the same clothes in bed too so maybe you're right! That kiss could be a reassurance to him that she loves him. Or...goodbye forever if they're both sad? Nuuuu!

I'm looking at the scene before she kisses him, it's like super dark and they seem to be at a restaurant so probably conversation on the way back home or when he sends her back he can't help but confront her some more on her feelings?? Also, I noticed their willing scene looks to be at the small house based on the windows.

Last edited:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Oh my! I didn't know Thana was like that! :mad: Of course, lakorn logic, only P'ek can be the one to save her from being R, but then go and R n'ek...:facepalm:

I went back to rewatch the MV where she kisses him on the cheek and his surprised face. Then it looks like they're wearing the same clothes in bed too so maybe you're right! That kiss could be a reassurance to him that she loves him.

I'm looking at the scene before she kisses him, it's like super dark and they seem to be at a restaurant so probably conversation on the way back home or when he sends her back he can't help but confront her some more on her feelings?? Also, I noticed their willing scene looks to be at the small house based on the windows.
I never like Thana in the novel or in the old version. But so far in this version, he is quite likable. But I am not interested in his character as much same as the doctor.

For Siwa, he is the most lovable male lead I have ever seen. Be it in the novel or in the lakorn. He sacrifices a lot for Palai and his family.

For Palai, this character is complicated. In the novel, there are some parts I dislike about her. They soften her character a lot in Noon's version in terms of negativity but at the same time they made her stronger as well. However, this Palai 2020 is by far my favorite one. In fact, I find nothing I hate about her. This version, they show her soft sides, her vulnerability, her smartness, her stubbornness, and her playfulness.

Last edited:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid

Omg that's right. I remember watching that part and just cringing about the fact that Thana kidnapped her. It was so awkward bc he didnt even really fight well with Siwa and he was trying to act like the big guy. i was quite young when I watched it and even then I was like uhhh what? Lol. But I like your theory! It makes sense and I do feel like something had to have been done like the kidnapping to just get them in that vulnerable situation together at the table.
Ok girls. Finally I can type again. LOL..But i was still in awe after watching Ep 10. :love: :aaaaa:

What can I say? I love all the scenes of our leads. I would say that this one of the those lakorns that the love progress between the leads looks natural. Their love scene is really rare in TV these days. In fact, I most of the time cringe when watching love scene but for Siwa and Palai, they just look so adorable in their love scene. Their expressions and eye contact just hit me hard. :icon12: Whoever paired Bank and Pinkploy together deserves a bonus.

Ep 10 is like a turning point in Siwa and Palai relationship. As time goes by, Palai started to blame herself more and more for destroying Siwa's happiness, and at the same time Siwa learned that though Palai looks strong from the outside, in fact she has no one she can rely on. If you all notice, he is trying his best to be strong just for her. Siwa is a soft and naive guy but in order to protect her from danger, he is changing himself for her. Meanwhile, she knows what she is doing is risky that she could die anytime, so she is trying to distance herself from him. This girl loves him as much as he loves her.

This is one of a rollercoaster rides. We should get tissue ready for next episodes. :crybaby2:
I seriously love Siwa and Palai in this version. Its like a fresh breath of air seeing them together. I felt like in the old version she was more stubborn and didnt really show any fondness of Siwa in the beginning. It seemed more like the 2nd half of the lakorn when they showed her really liking him. Or maybe I just can't remember. But in this one everytime they are together its less annoying bc they allow us to see how Siwa can get her to open up and be soft even if they are arguing. I totally agree that the depth of their romance is going well. I like the pace of it. It's 2nd lead that I wont quite believe haha.

Thanks for the spoil too! Glad to see Palai will get a long with the mom more.