[CH7] Rahut Rissaya (DaraVDO) : Bank Artit / Pinkploy Paparwadee

mayag

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the spoiler @Chario mintmario! I agree with you...whoever decided to pair Bank and Pinkploy definitely deserves a bonus!! I realllllyyy hope the ratings don’t discourage the elders from putting them together again!
But after yesterday’s episode, I have a feeling more people will tune in next week hahah

Hmmm if the Thana kidnapping part is really going to happen then I think..Siwa will save her, Palai will still try to protect Thana, Siwa gets pissed and says some classic Thai pra’ek dialogue like ‘Well I’m your husband, I deserve the right to your body’ and tries to force himself on her, but then sees Palai crying and of course stops because he’s gentleman Siwa and Palai is his weakness lol. Then softens and tells her he loves her again and we get a willing|

Orrrr another theory of mine is that maybe Palai starts putting herself in dangerous situations again and Siwa gets frustrated and kidnaps her to defuse everything. When Siwa tells her to stop, Palai starts cursing his dad again and he gets angry with her. And we get a rape to willing

mayag

sarNie Adult
Omg that's right. I remember watching that part and just cringing about the fact that Thana kidnapped her. It was so awkward bc he didnt even really fight well with Siwa and he was trying to act like the big guy. i was quite young when I watched it and even then I was like uhhh what? Lol. But I like your theory! It makes sense and I do feel like something had to have been done like the kidnapping to just get them in that vulnerable situation together at the table.

I seriously love Siwa and Palai in this version. Its like a fresh breath of air seeing them together. I felt like in the old version she was more stubborn and didnt really show any fondness of Siwa in the beginning. It seemed more like the 2nd half of the lakorn when they showed her really liking him. Or maybe I just can't remember. But in this one everytime they are together its less annoying bc they allow us to see how Siwa can get her to open up and be soft even if they are arguing. I totally agree that the depth of their romance is going well. I like the pace of it. It's 2nd lead that I wont quite believe haha.

Thanks for the spoil too! Glad to see Palai will get a long with the mom more.
No you’re right! In the old version, Palai was quite cold towards Siwa for the first half and only started liking him after she got raped :facepalm: which made absolutely no sense.

The development of the love story here has been so much more real and that’s why we all wait so eagerly to see more of Siwa-Palai every episode!:icon12:

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Ok girls. Finally I can type again. LOL..But i was still in awe after watching Ep 10. :love: :aaaaa:

What can I say? I love all the scenes of our leads. I would say that this one of the those lakorns that the love progress between the leads looks natural. Their love scene is really rare in TV these days. In fact, I most of the time cringe when watching love scene but for Siwa and Palai, they just look so adorable in their love scene. Their expressions and eye contact just hit me hard. :icon12: Whoever paired Bank and Pinkploy together deserves a bonus.

Ep 10 is like a turning point in Siwa and Palai relationship. As time goes by, Palai started to blame herself more and more for destroying Siwa's happiness, and at the same time Siwa learned that though Palai looks strong from the outside, in fact she has no one she can rely on. If you all notice, he is trying his best to be strong just for her. Siwa is a soft and naive guy but in order to protect her from danger, he is changing himself for her. Meanwhile, she knows what she is doing is risky that she could die anytime, so she is trying to distance herself from him. This girl loves him as much as he loves her.

This is one of a rollercoaster rides. We should get tissue ready for next episodes. :crybaby2:
Interesting analisys. I haven't thought about the "Palai trying to distance herself" side of the story. For me, she really was slowly developping feelings for him. But it makes sense that she's trying to put a great space between herself and Siwa. Somehow, girl realized that her plan was not that bulletproof as she thought it would be (talking about the getting married for a while, getting revenge and then going back to normal status quo). And Palai is seeing her plan not go as she wished, because she is getting more involved with him, and realizing he is not the "scoundrel" she thought at first. I don't think she was prepared to find herself in love with him... and this is going to come back later to bite her, I'm afraid. We'll try with them before smiling in the end...

As promised, I am giving this spoiler I found from IG's story of the staff at DaraVDO. It's a short conversation between Palai and Siwa's mother.

Daranee: The reason, I am giving this house to you is because...my son, he loves you.
Palai: Pa did everything (bad) that it becomes too late now, Khun Mae.

Palai walking to the small house. She is standing in front of the house reminiscing her memory on her first day she came here.
(flashback scene to Siwa and Palai's marriage registration scene)

Palai smiling sadly. Suddenly her phone alert. Siwa sent her a voice clip.

Personally, I think this is a scene when she is wearing a white dress with polka dot. In one of the MV, I forgot which one, she is seen in that small house holding to her phone while crying. There are so much possibility with that scene because in other spoilers, we saw they were about to kiss in that scene. Siwa is wearing a stripe black and white shirt and she in a polka dot dress. I was just wondering what did Siwa say to her in that voice clip he sent which made her cry? And why did he end up there with her afterward?
I really wanted Daranee and Palai to get along before she dies (?), and for Daranee to see that Palai is not the bad person she thinks. I wanted her to dote on Palai a bit. Girl needs someone else on her side besides Siwa and the crew (Thana's mom, Meena, Kitti and Pang).

Regarding Thana- Siwa fighting scene in the forest with Palai trying to stop them. I think...

It is when Thana kidnapped her. In old version and in the novel, Thana was trying to molest her because he was too angry at her. Siwa came to the rescue. In old version, after he rescued her from Thana, he himself kidnapped her as well. LOL.. And there was a r*pe scene afterward. In the novel, he r*pe her soon after they got married. But in this version, I feel that there will not be such a scene at all. My theory is that Siwa might be just upset that Palai never told him that she loves him. He was rescuing her from Thana but she blamed him and trying her best to protect Thana though Thana was trying to r*pe her. He felt that she still loves Thana. Then they had a serious conversation afterward, then she kisses him to ensure that she loves him. They might have a willing scene afterward.

I might be wrong. This is just my theory.
Where will Siwa take, if this happens, Palai? The vacant house in the mountains?

mayag

sarNie Adult
But am curious, why does Thailand have so many Dramas with R*pe scenes?
My take is it's because Asia is already a conservative society and even more so for women. A lot of the lakorns from the past were book adaptations and a lot of these books (and thus rape scenes) were written by women themselves. Since a women having sexual desires of her own is/was frowned upon, the writers probably felt more comfortable exploring their lead (supposedly moral and pure) female characters' sexuality through that of the lead males'. If the sex is instigated by the man, then the woman doesn't need to feel "guilty" about doing the deed. This probably also gave rise to many women having rape fantasies as they shift responsibility for their own desires ORRR simply because they prefer dominant men.

snowy

sarNie Egg
My take is it's because Asia is already a conservative society and even more so for women. A lot of the lakorns from the past were book adaptations and a lot of these books (and thus rape scenes) were written by women themselves. Since a women having sexual desires of her own is/was frowned upon, the writers probably felt more comfortable exploring their lead (supposedly moral and pure) female characters' sexuality through that of the lead males'. If the sex is instigated by the man, then the woman doesn't need to feel "guilty" about doing the deed. This probably also gave rise to many women having rape fantasies as they shift responsibility for their own desires ORRR simply because they prefer dominant men.
That actually makes a lot of sense! Thx

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Omg that's right. I remember watching that part and just cringing about the fact that Thana kidnapped her. It was so awkward bc he didnt even really fight well with Siwa and he was trying to act like the big guy. i was quite young when I watched it and even then I was like uhhh what? Lol. But I like your theory! It makes sense and I do feel like something had to have been done like the kidnapping to just get them in that vulnerable situation together at the table.

I seriously love Siwa and Palai in this version. Its like a fresh breath of air seeing them together. I felt like in the old version she was more stubborn and didnt really show any fondness of Siwa in the beginning. It seemed more like the 2nd half of the lakorn when they showed her really liking him. Or maybe I just can't remember. But in this one everytime they are together its less annoying bc they allow us to see how Siwa can get her to open up and be soft even if they are arguing. I totally agree that the depth of their romance is going well. I like the pace of it. It's 2nd lead that I wont quite believe haha.

Thanks for the spoil too! Glad to see Palai will get a long with the mom more.
No need to say thanks, dear. I hope we get more spoilers from DaraVDO for upcoming episodes.

Regarding the kidnapping, another scenario is that Pramern or one of the bad guy kidnapped Palai while both Siwa and Thana are trying to find her. They both found her and clash with each other as usual. LOL..I'm trying to think positive that Thana this version will not kidnap Palai. :risas3: But I have a strong feeling that he will.

Thanks for the spoiler @Chario mintmario! I agree with you...whoever decided to pair Bank and Pinkploy definitely deserves a bonus!! I realllllyyy hope the ratings don’t discourage the elders from putting them together again!
But after yesterday’s episode, I have a feeling more people will tune in next week hahah

Hmmm if the Thana kidnapping part is really going to happen then I think..Siwa will save her, Palai will still try to protect Thana, Siwa gets pissed and says some classic Thai pra’ek dialogue like ‘Well I’m your husband, I deserve the right to your body’ and tries to force himself on her, but then sees Palai crying and of course stops because he’s gentleman Siwa and Palai is his weakness lol. Then softens and tells her he loves her again and we get a willing|

Orrrr another theory of mine is that maybe Palai starts putting herself in dangerous situations again and Siwa gets frustrated and kidnaps her to defuse everything. When Siwa tells her to stop, Palai starts cursing his dad again and he gets angry with her. And we get a rape to willing
To be honest, anything can happen now. It might not be a rape. I think it could be a couple fight follow by a willing if that's the case.:naughty2:

Interesting analisys. I haven't thought about the "Palai trying to distance herself" side of the story. For me, she really was slowly developping feelings for him. But it makes sense that she's trying to put a great space between herself and Siwa. Somehow, girl realized that her plan was not that bulletproof as she thought it would be (talking about the getting married for a while, getting revenge and then going back to normal status quo). And Palai is seeing her plan not go as she wished, because she is getting more involved with him, and realizing he is not the "scoundrel" she thought at first. I don't think she was prepared to find herself in love with him... and this is going to come back later to bite her, I'm afraid. We'll try with them before smiling in the end...

I really wanted Daranee and Palai to get along before she dies (?), and for Daranee to see that Palai is not the bad person she thinks. I wanted her to dote on Palai a bit. Girl needs someone else on her side besides Siwa and the crew (Thana's mom, Meena, Kitti and Pang).

Where will Siwa take, if this happens, Palai? The vacant house in the mountains?
I think in Ep 10, they already showed that Palai is blaming herself for Siwa's getting hurt again and again. She is already asking him to not involve in her business anymore because he might not get lucky like today. There were a lot of heart to heart conversations between her and Siwa in that episode. It helped me understand their feeling more now.

I fogort where Siwa kidnapped her to in previous version. But for the vacation house, it is belong to the doctor's family. Siwa took Palai to that vacation house due to a different purpose. He decided to leave his house by cutting connection with his dad. So he needed to move out. At that time she was being chased by her aunt and his dad too, so he is so worried for her safety. Especially, she is already carrying their baby. So they went there for hiding and for a break from everything.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
There seems to be a lot of people asking why everyone is forcing Siwa to marry Jan as he is already legally married with Pa. Basically, in the lakorn and in the novel, everyone believed that as long as Siwa and Palai hasn't hold their wedding ceremony yet, no one in the society know they are married. Siwa can hold a wedding ceremony with Jan publicly and divorce Palai any time secretly. That's the whole point. There is no such polygamy practice in Thailand.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
No you’re right! In the old version, Palai was quite cold towards Siwa for the first half and only started liking him after she got raped :facepalm: which made absolutely no sense.

The development of the love story here has been so much more real and that’s why we all wait so eagerly to see more of Siwa-Palai every episode!:icon12:
Ok I thought so. Lol but that's so true. It was so lame because honestly Siwa in the old version was nice the whole time to her too. Yeah the development is so much better. These two make us actually root for them together and not one sided.
No need to say thanks, dear. I hope we get more spoilers from DaraVDO for upcoming episodes.

Regarding the kidnapping, another scenario is that Pramern or one of the bad guy kidnapped Palai while both Siwa and Thana are trying to find her. They both found her and clash with each other as usual. LOL..I'm trying to think positive that Thana this version will not kidnap Palai. :risas3: But I have a strong feeling that he will.

To be honest, anything can happen now. It might not be a rape. I think it could be a couple fight follow by a willing if that's the case.:naughty2:

I think in Ep 10, they already showed that Palai is blaming herself for Siwa's getting hurt again and again. She is already asking him to not involve in her business anymore because he might not get lucky like today. There were a lot of heart to heart conversations between her and Siwa in that episode. It helped me understand their feeling more now.

I fogort where Siwa kidnapped her to in previous version. But for the vacation house, it is belong to the doctor's family. Siwa took Palai to that vacation house due to a different purpose. He decided to leave his house by cutting connection with his dad. So he needed to move out. At that time she was being chased by her aunt and his dad too, so he is so worried for her safety. Especially, she is already carrying their baby. So they went there for hiding and for a break from everything.
I hope they give us more spoilers too because I get too eager. Sometimes I even resort to those YT videos that give us the highlights of the upcoming episodes.

HAHA I love that scenario you have there. It's funny but quite true that those two would go find her to just fight with each other. If he does kidnap her it doesnt seem likely that it will be for the same reason the Old version Thana did which was so stupid lol.

They both really had such open conversations with each other and I can't get over the fact that he tried to tell her the 1st time why he can't go away from her but she said she didn't want to know. She came back and all I kept thinking was you so want to know. Don't hide it! :pancarta: . We want to know too! Haha.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Ok I thought so. Lol but that's so true. It was so lame because honestly Siwa in the old version was nice the whole time to her too. Yeah the development is so much better. These two make us actually root for them together and not one sided.

I hope they give us more spoilers too because I get too eager. Sometimes I even resort to those YT videos that give us the highlights of the upcoming episodes.

HAHA I love that scenario you have there. It's funny but quite true that those two would go find her to just fight with each other. If he does kidnap her it doesnt seem likely that it will be for the same reason the Old version Thana did which was so stupid lol.

They both really had such open conversations with each other and I can't get over the fact that he tried to tell her the 1st time why he can't go away from her but she said she didn't want to know. She came back and all I kept thinking was you so want to know. Don't hide it! :pancarta: . We want to know too! Haha.
lol..U cracked me up. I didn't notice this until you said. Maybe she wants to know the reason too. :naughty2:

By the way, I forgot to share one thing I like about this version. I really really love the way Palai helping Siwa wearing shirt. I lost count. I think she helped wearing and fixing his shirt 3 times already in Ep 10. Awww...I was like my girl is finally doing wife duty now.:thumbup: :cheer::angel10:

Dearest

恋の予感
Omg I just rewatched ep 9 with subs. The ending of the episode is so infuriating (now that I understand it). The aunt and her boyfriend are like thinking Palai planned to kill Jan wtf and charging her with attempted murder. Ughhhhhh, these villians are so dumb. They were the ones plotting to kill Palai, but when it backfires cause of Jan's own stupidity let's just blame Palai for trying to kill her. What?! I mean, if they wanted to cover their tracks and blame Palai to lock her away, yes I would be thinking they are smart villains (terrible for using Jan for their own advantage tho). But no they literally thought Palai knew about their plan (which she did) and plotting Jan to take the car (not that tho). Lord, help me. Maybe loop in Jan next time you plan to kill Palai cause it's not like she doesn't want Palai dead so why keep her in the dark about your plans...

These villians are so :mad::mad::BangHead:

I dunno what was said to Palai in ep 10 regarding the attempted murder, maybe the villians are trying to cover their tracks, but just based on their thinking in ep 9 was just...stupid.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Omg I just rewatched ep 9 with subs. The ending of the episode is so infuriating (now that I understand it). The aunt and her boyfriend are like thinking Palai planned to kill Jan wtf and charging her with attempted murder. Ughhhhhh, these villians are so dumb. They were the ones plotting to kill Palai, but when it backfires cause of Jan's own stupidity let's just blame Palai for trying to kill her. What?! I mean, if they wanted to cover their tracks and blame Palai to lock her away, yes I would be thinking they are smart villains (terrible for using Jan for their own advantage tho). But no they literally thought Palai knew about their plan (which she did) and plotting Jan to take the car (not that tho). Lord, help me. Maybe loop in Jan next time you plan to kill Palai cause it's not like she doesn't want Palai dead so why keep her in the dark about your plans...

These villians are so :mad::mad::BangHead:

I dunno what was said to Palai in ep 10 regarding the attempted murder, maybe the villians are trying to cover their tracks, but just based on their thinking in ep 9 was just...stupid.
It's looks like a vicious circle: Rasika's and Pramern's plan to kill Palai in an accident backfired on them, but Palai's and Wut's plan to catch the culprits in messing up with Pa's car also seems to have backfired as well. For they put the cameras on the car but the car caught fire. And now Rasika will use the accident to put pressure on Palai in regards to Khun Kitti being accused of attempted murder. Palai is going to the police station next week to confess(?) something about the car (?) and will almost get kidnapped by someone (Sorasak maybe?).
It is so difficult to create theories... hahahahaha

Dearest

恋の予感
It's looks like a vicious circle: Rasika's and Pramern's plan to kill Palai in an accident backfired on them, but Palai's and Wut's plan to catch the culprits in messing up with Pa's car also seems to have backfired as well. For they put the cameras on the car but the car caught fire. And now Rasika will use the accident to put pressure on Palai in regards to Khun Kitti being accused of attempted murder. Palai is going to the police station next week to confess(?) something about the car (?) and will almost get kidnapped by someone (Sorasak maybe?).
It is so difficult to create theories... hahahahaha
Sigh, it looks like Palai will try to take the fall (hope not) based on teaser.

On another note,, Siwa's dad is so scary! Dude straight up attempting to murder Palai many times. I was scared for her when he had the knife behind his back. The actor is great at playing evil. Also, he like never aged hahaha I remember watching him soooo long ago yet he doesn't look different at all.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Dang, y'all good with coming up with theories. Definitely enjoy reading you guys' comments. :)

Okay, but let's be honest. Not at how the whole cast is actually good looking. Like, not a single ugly person (minus the minor people, aka bad people lol). Even the parents are very beautiful and handsome for their age. :lol: This drama is so hard to predict sometimes. Probs also because I don't even remember any scenes from the previous version. lol I think when Siwa leaves Palai at the vacation house, I believe Ni and Thana comes to her. According to the opening credits, she seems to be wearing the same outfit from that other scene of her chasing after the car. But I mean, I could be wrong. Hehe.
The only good thing about Siwa's dad is that he loves Siwa a lot. That's it. Other than that, he's so evil. I can't even with him 99% of the time. lol

mayag

sarNie Adult
Dang, y'all good with coming up with theories. Definitely enjoy reading you guys' comments. :)

Okay, but let's be honest. Not at how the whole cast is actually good looking. Like, not a single ugly person (minus the minor people, aka bad people lol). Even the parents are very beautiful and handsome for their age. :lol: This drama is so hard to predict sometimes. Probs also because I don't even remember any scenes from the previous version. lol I think when Siwa leaves Palai at the vacation house, I believe Ni and Thana comes to her. According to the opening credits, she seems to be wearing the same outfit from that other scene of her chasing after the car. But I mean, I could be wrong. Hehe.
The only good thing about Siwa's dad is that he loves Siwa a lot. That's it. Other than that, he's so evil. I can't even with him 99% of the time. lol
Omg I was going to say this too!! They’re actually all so good-looking! Though Mor Ni is annoying, I find her so cute and pretty. And bad boy Pramern is hot XD. Aunty Si has some exotic looks though I wish her lips weren’t overlined so much. She often reminds me of Nicole Scherzinger! Janjaeng is a cutie with beautiful eyes. Khun Daranee is freaking miss universe or something. She is sooo beautiful!