[CH7] Rahut Rissaya (DaraVDO) : Bank Artit / Pinkploy Paparwadee

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Lol..don't get tricked by this teaser. I think the real force to willing scene will be on EP 12 (Tuesday). This is just a dream but I like how the story is leading. To me, this dream is actually an important point of the storyline. It showed what the character wants to say but can't say out loud. The force to willing scene is also an integral part.

I listened to the spoiler clip. It sounds exciting and unexpected. Hahaha.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Lol..don't get tricked by this teaser. I think the real force to willing scene will be on EP 12 (Tuesday). This is just a dream but I like how the story is leading. To me, this dream is actually an important point of the storyline. It showed what the character wants to say but can't say out loud. The force to willing scene is also an integral part.

Oh if it’s just a dream, then it would be the one time I would be okay with it being a dream LOL

Thank God for that...I was going to be very disappointed that the director would make their first willing so uneventful XD

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Lmao i guess my timing is just right haha i started watching yesterday and now the force willing scene is possibly tmrw??!! I'm all the more fired up to catch up :aaaaa::aaaaa:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid

Haha agreed! The spoiler clip I listened to surprised me. I had to listen again to make sure I heard right.
The only thing that gets me is that even in the IG translation of that willing scene Siwa is drunk. Why they always have to be drunk lol
Lmao i guess my timing is just right haha i started watching yesterday and now the force willing scene is possibly tmrw??!! I'm all the more fired up to catch up :aaaaa::aaaaa:
It has been a while since we've been in the same thread. Im so in and out of Lakorn world. But haha good timing! You're right in for the juicy parts. :pancarta:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Ch7 is soo bad ugh I wanted to gif some scene from ep 1 and 2 but there's none in the clips they uploaded on youtube like whyyyy :sad6: :sad6: :sad6: :sad6: :sad6:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

Haha agreed! The spoiler clip I listened to surprised me. I had to listen again to make sure I heard right.
The only thing that gets me is that even in the IG translation of that willing scene Siwa is drunk. Why they always have to be drunk lol
Both of you are making me expecting so much for the force willing scene!

What time is it showing? So i can stalk ig for clipss

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
I'm following ep 10 through Twitter. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha Bank's faces are the best. Kuddos to him for the funny scenes. And Palai's imagination is way worse than his... hahahahahahahahahaha

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
He is such a charmer hahaha no wonder Palai said that he's popular with the ladies :risas3: :risas3: i love how he went straight to flirting with Palai when they first met lmfao and him openly staring and his Wow! Im looking forward to more of his charm!

Heeee i saw ^^ glad you like GIFs, i had sooo much fun when i GIF lakorns that i watched. It has been a while we were in the same lakorn thread no? :cheer: :cheer:

Now i guess as i go thru the episode I'll need to find the clips on ch7 yt page to create GIF sigh, but not a problem cause I'm definitely hooked to this lakorn !
His "wow" scene was one of the best... boy was completely taken aback and totally out of the space for her...

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I've listened to the last piece of spoiler for Ep 12. :naughty2: guessed what? I am satisfied. Hahaha. I really love the relationship between the the leads. They are always worried for each other, and always say sorry to each other. Their scene after Siwa rescued her from the taxi man is a highlight for me. I really love this scene.

Palai hug Siwa then she break the hug

Palai: You are not hurt anywhere, right? You are ok, right? I'm sorry.

Siwa hug Palai. While hugging

Siwa: You are so scared, right? Come. Let's go back to our house.

Dearest

恋の予感
I've listened to the last piece of spoiler for Ep 12. :naughty2: guessed what? I am satisfied. Hahaha. I really love the relationship between the the leads. They are always worried for each other, and always say sorry to each other. Their scene after Siwa rescued her from the taxi man is a highlight for me. I really love this scene.

I love that scene too!!!

Maybe I missed it, but when Siwa stopped the taxi guy and opened the door, did he just throw those punches without realizing Palai was in danger? Like Palai just ditched him and took the taxi so he followed after her, but she didn't know she was going to get killed.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid

I'm super excited for it too honestly! Haha. Cant wait to see it tomorrow.

But that scene was literally so adorable. What really got to me was right before the taxi guy was going to drug her she called Siwa on her phone. How freakin cute! He was the 1st one she called.