[CH7] Rahut Rissaya (DaraVDO) : Bank Artit / Pinkploy Paparwadee

mey198

sarNie Egg
I hope the scene that we all has been anticipated for will not be put toward the end of the episode and leave us anxious for a whole week. I love that this version is lighter than the original. There are more characters build-up, empathy, love, and comedy. That is really refreshing to watch.

vina

sarNie Egg
This would be on my next watchlist. I like the strong female character from the original version so much. I heard Pinkploy is doing great with this version.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Like official official ;)
View attachment 39372
Let our nephew or niece come!

Great's acting was really good in this episode!
What was that last scene??????? Man, he did great.

But I've got to say that everybody did well today. Bank's tears while confessing again were good too.

And tell me, people,
Thana shot Sorasak or not????? I really thought that Siwa's crying scene in the hospital would be because of his mom... will Thana really be the scooter? I still believe he didn't shoot Sorasak

And finally we are going to find out what the wow is happening on the "three on the same bed" scene means!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Let our nephew or niece come!

What was that last scene??????? Man, he did great.

But I've got to say that everybody did well today. Bank's tears while confessing again were good too.

And tell me, people,
Thana shot Sorasak or not????? I really thought that Siwa's crying scene in the hospital would be because of his mom... will Thana really be the scooter? I still believe he didn't shoot Sorasak

And finally we are going to find out what the wow is happening on the "three on the same bed" scene means!
I remembering hearing about that in one of the YT videos I listened to in regards to the spoil question. I'll try to find it again and share with you.

But omgggg!! Todays episode. Siwa is too adorable. He's not wasting time at all calling him her husband. :risas3: