[CH7] Rahut Rissaya (DaraVDO) : Bank Artit / Pinkploy Paparwadee

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I just finished ep7 and these scenes in the ending credit really intrigued me, i can't wait for the angst to come

And it seems like Siwa will bring Palai out to somewhere, like a highland trip or something and then linked with the other gif, he left her there ???

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
I just finished ep7 and these scenes in the ending credit really intrigued me, i can't wait for the angst to come

And it seems like Siwa will bring Palai out to somewhere, like a highland trip or something and then linked with the other gif, he left her there ???

My theory, considering the previous version, is that (bear in mind it is only a theory, no actual spoilers, for I don't know how much of it will follow the first version. I'm putting it under the spoiler tag to avoid cutting off the surprise for those who don't want to read ;))
My theory is that after everything happens, his father dies (maybe his mom too, I don't know), Siwa will "loose" his family's riches. Or part of it, for his father's crimes will be exposed. He thinks he is not good enough for her. Add to that the fact that Palai, by this point, will probably have her family's name and properties restored (so she will be the rich one) and that Siwa will think that Palai still cares more about Thana. So he will leave her (after spending one last day/night/week(?) with her at this vacation home(?)) and ask Thana to take care of her after he is gone. The thing is that Thana is probably in love with Dr. Ni by this time and they are both going to visit Palai at this vacation home. While Siwa is away, (thus the scene where he is in black turtleneck (probably somewhere cold), missing her), Palai is seen alone at her parents home. But she will be seen heavily pregnant too in that vacation home. But it is just a theory and I could be COMPLETELY WRONG.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
My theory, considering the previous version, is that (bear in mind it is only a theory, no actual spoilers, for I don't know how much of it will follow the first version. I'm putting it under the spoiler tag to avoid cutting off the surprise for those who don't want to read ;))
My theory is that after everything happens, his father dies (maybe his mom too, I don't know), Siwa will "loose" his family's riches. Or part of it, for his father's crimes will be exposed. He thinks he is not good enough for her. Add to that the fact that Palai, by this point, will probably have her family's name and properties restored (so she will be the rich one) and that Siwa will think that Palai still cares more about Thana. So he will leave her (after spending one last day/night/week(?) with her at this vacation home(?)) and ask Thana to take care of her after he is gone. The thing is that Thana is probably in love with Dr. Ni by this time and they are both going to visit Palai at this vacation home. While Siwa is away, (thus the scene where he is in black turtleneck (probably somewhere cold), missing her), Palai is seen alone at her parents home. But she will be seen heavily pregnant too in that vacation home. But it is just a theory and I could be COMPLETELY WRONG.
Thanks! Now I'm looking forward to more episodes!
Those who watched the old version, is this remake following exactly the prev version storyline so far?

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks! Now I'm looking forward to more episodes!
Those who watched the old version, is this remake following exactly the prev version storyline so far?
I haven't seen everything (btw, the show is on YT with engsub. I don't know if any subber translated it before), but from what I saw, there are slight differences in the story from the previous version (and from the book). I guess it was @mayag and/or @Chario mintmario who watched the first version/read the book. If I'm wrong, I apologize (too many messages here and on Twitter, I couldn't follow exactly who said what.)

WOW! Thana finally finessed Sorasak! I gotta praise him for being so smart using Siwa as bait and challenging Sorasak. Thana is not guilty by the streets rule.