[Ch7] Rak Rae (Honey & Friend)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Crannberry, some girls in here can be mean, unreasonable and airheads too, we just not let it gets to us. :gungirl:  This is an entertainment forum so we do our best to enjoy and have fun. Glad you joined us! :thumbsup:

When I went to temple, I think I left my mind out the door because it seems to blanked out, sometime I don't even remember what I was suppose to pray for. When I do the merit I just do it and then when I got home I remember I forgot to ask/pray for this and that. hahaha

Sarn you have too much stuffs in your head, you should become an author, "The next 50 shades" :loool:

Back to topic:
I am not a big Pancake fan, but I really want to see this lakorn, so this will be my first lakorn of Pancake that I'll actually looking forward to. :dance1:

crannberry

sarNie Egg
@ Maya_Fantasy LOL! Me too. I never know what to ask for and forget to ask for half what I wanted to begin with. hehehe

Back to topic. I am choosy on which pancake lakorn I watch. She's whiny in alot of her lakorns.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Now I do it in advance before I go to temple... I'll put the money in the envelope and pray at home or in the car on the way there. :thumbsup:

Never watched any of her lakorn. Even my all time favorite, Tawee Pop, Wanee Tee Ror Koy, or Duay Raeng Attitarn, :whatever: Sadly I do blame the casting, but will give this one another try and hopefully she can changes my mind about her. :shutup:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I'm a Pancake fan and I've watched all her lakorns. Its true, her lakorns back then when she was younger most of the time were same repetitive khun noo spoiled roles, ppl like to think that but if you actually watch and pay attention to her characters, its not really the same character lol all khun noo but different level hahaha if that makes any sense. Lately she's been accepting different roles, I guess now that she's older.

BTW, she wasn't in wan nee tee ror khoi , she pulled out of that lakorn, I'm glad she did too bc it was a huge disappointment after finishing that lakorn haha

There's filming today, saw pics of Om, will post tmr since its late now

sarN

sarNie Granny
@ Crannberry, there will always be ppl w/ different opinion from our and at time their bias can lead to a little heat argue , it normal for any fourm , we just don't take it to the heart , nothing is serious enough to be work up for , one can not change another person opinion by augring *shrug* , therefore silent is gold , we move on .

sarN

sarNie Granny
Maya_Fantasy said:
Crannberry, some girls in here can be mean, unreasonable and airheads too, we just not let it gets to us. :gungirl:  This is an entertainment forum so we do our best to enjoy and have fun. Glad you joined us! :thumbsup:

When I went to temple, I think I left my mind out the door because it seems to blanked out, sometime I don't even remember what I was suppose to pray for. When I do the merit I just do it and then when I got home I remember I forgot to ask/pray for this and that. hahaha

Sarn you have too much stuffs in your head, you should become an author, "The next 50 shades" :loool:

Back to topic:
I am not a big Pancake fan, but I really want to see this lakorn, so this will be my first lakorn of Pancake that I'll actually looking forward to. :dance1:
I'm afraid if I by pass 50 shade of gray book in fame , my naughty nature will be expose worldwide HAHA . I have to leave something for my young man to imagine too , you know .

crannberry

sarNie Egg
@ sarN, thank you for your words of wisdom. I don't like arguments or any kind of drama except the ones in my dramas so, I tend to not post a lot. I do read the posts and sometimes just smh.

P.S. I think you should write the book. LOL!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
TubbyTinker said:
I'm a Pancake fan and I've watched all her lakorns. Its true, her lakorns back then when she was younger most of the time were same repetitive khun noo spoiled roles, ppl like to think that but if you actually watch and pay attention to her characters, its not really the same character lol all khun noo but different level hahaha if that makes any sense. Lately she's been accepting different roles, I guess now that she's older.

BTW, she wasn't in wan nee tee ror khoi , she pulled out of that lakorn, I'm glad she did too bc it was a huge disappointment after finishing that lakorn haha

There's filming today, saw pics of Om, will post tmr since its late now

LOL, see I don't follow her work so I didn't even realized that they changed the n'ek in Wanee, but now that you said is no good, I guess I didn't miss out much.

Is not that I don't like her or her acting, is just that for some reason I'm not a fan of her, and I don't watch her lakorn.  She's not the only one that I don't watch their lakorn, I don't watch and followed Mai and Pooklook work either. I don't follow them around and complaint about their work though, I just skipped and avoid it.

Thanks for the pictures, is lovely, can't wait until the lakorn goes on airs.

TubbyTinker

well atleast you dont follow around and complain about their work.  cuz some ppl just likes to "complain" on and on when they dont even watch their work. I'm like if you dont like them, why bother commenting that you dislike that person, just dont come into the thread [not saying you guys are doing it lol]

Princess Soam has arrive to shoot her scenes today

cr gunbaker

sarN

sarNie Granny
whao , ppl goes down and 'wai' her  :eyetwitch: I should get me a prince to marry too  :p . I watch pancake lakorn but i haven't see the last 5 years of her work though and this should be my first of her since my return . 

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Ive been silently reading for the last past week or so:) 
Loving the updates......
BUT I SERIOUSLY NEED A PIC OF PANCAKE AND OM ... TOGETHER

sarN

sarNie Granny
notice how proper everyone is when around her ! i want to be in a movie set and see how it work , there always seen to be someone to direct the actor expression or something . i saw behind scene of kookum , the director was kind of strict on noona hahaha

TubbyTinker

Lol going back to look at the pictures, the first one I posted, her daughter is there, I didn't realize

Lol Gun, the director is always sitting though when he's the directing the veteran actors haha

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
TubbyTinker said:
seems like a drama scene for Aunt Prom today

cr gunbaker,rakrae

Tubby, you're talking about the lady sitting beside her right? She is the adopted daughter and she's the Prince's daughter with another woman? (Just wondering)