[Ch7] Rak Rae (Honey & Friend)

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm not at that eps yet but , I be danm lol, I thought man suppose to supply that , yeah, he deserve a back slap , man, sound like a whole lot of drama coming up . I have to prepare my heart w/ oxygen tank.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
TubbyTinker said:
Plus when she told him that they're having a baby, he asked her "you didn't use protection?" Like wth ✋✋
Oh my gosh, What the actual f ... u ....You know a person like Wayoon who took so much pride in who she was... should never forgive a person like Ramil. 

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Ramil: " I want you to get the best doctor [to take the baby out]" what a freaken ass!!

Didn't watch the episode fully but saw a clip and wow soooooo impressive with Pan's acting where she was in her room screaming! My heart aches for her.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
UGHHHHH 

TubbyTinker said:
Ramil: " I want you to get the best doctor [to take the baby out]" what a freaken ass!!

Didn't watch the episode fully but saw a clip and wow soooooo impressive with Pan's acting where she was in her room screaming! My heart aches for her.

Omg right?? Also, how he tries to say it like it is the most compassionate thing he could do rofl. 

I'm very impressed with both Om and Pan in here. This is probably one of their best performances to date. Pan definitely left Channel 7 with fury, if she keeps this up she'll go far. 

Also seriously Utt tone down on the facial expressions, you coming off as a creeper. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok so I'm going to be the minority here with the barrel of some guns pointing toward me lol but I feel sad for Ramin too. I truly believes he loves her but he is just irresponsible. Yes he is old enough to be an ambassador but mentally he is still a young adult whose life decisions were made by an aunt who raised him. If he felt no sadness afterwards I would say he is an ass but I really do believe he regret his words unlike Mike from Roy Rak Reang Kaen. He didn't even give a poop when Bo had a miscarriage, he was even happy! Now THAT is an ass.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
As much as I dislike Ramil's choices, I kind of understand him. He was raised by Nittiya and probably groomed to fear her or overly respect her. As much as he wants to, he can't do that to the woman who raised him when his parents died. It is a type of emotional disability. Like me and my sisters, our parents never yelled at us, hit us, or anything as punishment. However, we feared them. Why? Cause we didn't want to disappoint the people who raised us. It is probably how Ramil feels.  

Lol @ people thinking Wayoon sent the photoshopped picture. Are you guys just literally stupid? Lol. 

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I don't feel bad for Ramin at all. His character is so stupid. He is basically a robot for his aunt to control. He's a grown man. If he's brave enough to have sex with a woman, then he should be brave enough to take responsibility when the baby is here. I really hate his character right now.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Seems like the fun is beginning, I'm only watching this for the baby, don't care about the main pair at all. But I'll have to say, Pan's acting has definitely improved in here, very natural acting, and she's glowing with little makeup caking her face. What a way to leave ch7, lol, like most of you've said.
Mai kit ja jing jang mak gup lueng nee, dtey ja doo puer dek and ending of who she's going to end up with. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Prakaidao said:
Seems like the fun is beginning, I'm only watching this for the baby, don't care about the main pair at all. But I'll have to say, Pan's acting has definitely improved in here, very natural acting, and she's glowing with little makeup caking her face. What a way to leave ch7, lol, like most of you've said.
Mai kit ja jing jang mak gup lueng nee, dtey ja doo puer dek and ending of who she's going to end up with.
Lol tah yak roo, bok hai dai na.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
okay I finally have the chance to check out episode 9 and OMG Utt's acting is sooooo bad! So bad that it's laughable especially in that scene where he goes and confront Ramil about that stalker.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
@TubbyTinker, Lol, I love your siggie, just noticed that Pan, Weir, and Bella are all featured in the same picture. 

I just started and unexpectedly cried along with Wayoo when she was about to get the abortion. Her friends are so caring and always there for her. Ugh, I'm so annoyed at the n'rais, I skipped all of it and didn't think I miss anything much. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
TubbyTinker said:
okay I finally have the chance to check out episode 9 and OMG Utt's acting is sooooo bad! So bad that it's laughable especially in that scene where he goes and confront Ramil about that stalker.
That's why I friend zoned him! Lol