[CH7] Rian Hemarej (Polyplus)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay!! Another lakorn for Dome!! I'm so excited, i hope tht this is confirmed! Can't wait for more news, it should be either Aum or Chompoo because rumors have said tht.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah Tinah i do too @pantip had the news about Dome and Aump lakorn it was just updated
wonder if this one will be polyplus Ch3 or polyplus Ch7 cos a news saying Aump she
might be the next to follow Por N and Chompoo with Ch3.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont see her moving to ch3. she became a household name at ch7 so it wouldnt make sense to move to a different channel.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i dont see her moving to ch3. she became a household name at ch7 so it wouldnt make sense to move to a different channel.
what if later household switch her roles since Aump she's in her mid age its ok if she
moved look at Por he moved cos Ch7 going to put him as a father role since his a
younger than P'Num its good that he move cos Ch3 more opportunity

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I think it depends on how they are treating her, and as of rite now it seems like they are babying her cuz they don't want to lose her. She's still a top actress.

Anyways, i'm very excited with Dome! I really want to see how his acting have improved :) i wonder wat genre is this going to be, hope not comedy cuz IMO Dome wouldn't be too good in comedy...i c him in serious roles and period lakorns!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think it depends on how they are treating her, and as of rite now it seems like they are babying her cuz they don't want to lose her. She's still a top actress.

Anyways, i'm very excited with Dome! I really want to see how his acting have improved :) i wonder wat genre is this going to be, hope not comedy cuz IMO Dome wouldn't be too good in comedy...i c him in serious roles and period lakorns!
agree Cee please please not a comedy dee kha if they won't yeah i believe P'Dome suited
those serious dramas and period lakorn that is why i want Dome to take on as Tanchai
for prissana

tinah

sarNie Coma
Eventually the stars would be given a mother and father role later in their career. As for now, aum is still getting on going work from ch7 and they haven't downgrade her nek status so I don't see her switching to other channels. I think its about being loyal too. Its like aom or anne switching to a different channel.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Eventually the stars would be given a mother and father role later in their career. As for now, aum is still getting on going work from ch7 and they haven't downgrade her nek status so I don't see her switching to other channels. I think its about being loyal too. Its like aom or anne switching to a different channel.
not so sure about that but nobody in this can't predict anything what will happen later
in the future the news saying Aump she might move cos Ch3 been giving her a very good
offer sometime it doesn't really cover how u are treated in your home channel but it
also include Aump her own decision if the other channel give her a much better offer.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Too bad, Dome isn't contracted to CH7 but Polyplus T___T There's very few CH3 actresses that have acted with Polyplus. I want to see him with Aff, Namfon P., and a few others...

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
The only actresses I remember for CH3 that has acted for Polyplus was Ploy, of course, and Namfon Patcharin. For CH7, yeah, it is mostly Aum...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
if its for ch3, nek will most likely be araya but if ch7, then It has to be with aum or pancake
mine Ch3 Chompoo and Ch7 Aump only please not pancake

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i would love to see dome with chompoo, aff, yaya.
yeah i was rooting for Dome pairing with Yaya in for the new Prissana 2012 and Dome
will have one next year with Chompoo its for polyplus called 'Saen Ruk' nothing is
updated nor any confirm but we'll have to wait maybe a news might come at the end of this
year.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I think he would look cute with janie. She tweeted a candid pic of her and dome on her page so news came out saying will we see them work together

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think he would look cute with janie. She tweeted a candid pic of her and dome on her page so news came out saying will we see them work together
oh yeah goodness i read that news @pantip this other day but i 4gotten to shout it out
to all of u the good news 'we'll be seeing them as pairing' it could be next year 2012 :highfive:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I'd love to see Dome with those actress as well! And also Matt P. would look great too!! :)

Oh the lakorn is for sure called Saen Ruk with Chompoo? and for next year?