[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I still need to finish it. Got stopped about 10 mins into it.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Gosh, it's too heavy and too much to bear for Mook.

Dude, I would never take Kim back, period. Better yet, I would either fly out of country and then come back a few years later or hit on his lawyer friend, since he did like her too. Haha.

Kim is a biatch but I totally understand him too.

Gosh, I'm going to hate Mook when she gives in to him all the time. Ugh!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yup! At first I was on Kimhan's side because Mook did wrong him but hell that girl did not deserve that breakup! That was beyond cruel. Omg I think this was the meanest revenge pra'ek has on the nang'ek. It's only going to get worst. I can't believe Mook is going to give him a second chance after the shit he pulled.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn has converted me into a Pooklook fan. Before, I never really followed her work, news, or lakorns even when fans were praising her nonstop for Reun Galong. I couldn't watch it because of New. Haha. And then the one with Weir. Ugghhh, I hate sister story lines like that more so than a stupid nang'ake like Mook in here. Lol So this is my very first Pooklook lakorn I'll be tuning into.

Omg! This drama and Pooklook in particular is my current and new obsession. Haha.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Pooklook was amazing in Peun Paeng. She was good in Reun Galong but Peun Paeng was where she let it all go. She was made for these type of genre so i hope to see her in many more.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I'm glad the teasers for this one attracted me or else I wouldn't really know how great of an actress Pooklook truly is.

Gosh, those sad eyes towards Kim every time he broke her heart and stepped all over her.

Omg! He got violent on her too! That's a NO NO!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Why the girls I adore have to be involved with Nong one way or another? Ahah. Pooklook was tied to his name once but that disappeared quickly as he denied her. She was like whatever. Haha.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
OMG...Im Hooked. Thats literally all i can say. This is probably one of the few CH7 lakorns that i actually watch

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Ok, after listening to the summary, i dont know if i can watch this one...tragic endings just aint my thing. I even had to drop peun paeng. Really sucks cuz i love revenge lakorns...!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^That's not the ending yet. Lol Thai lakorns usually don't have sad endings.

I can't stand weak and stupid nang'akes but Mike and Pook are so cute together. I may have to watch it through.

Plus, the acting from Pook is sooo good. I like Pook's acting in here as much as I did with Vill's in SSP.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Yeah, I know right? She hasn't even had that many main nang'ake roles or lakorns under her belt YET she excels way beyond anyone right now.