[Ch7] Ruk Karm Korb Fah (F&C Music)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
There going to be 4 n'eak . Pan , cheer, Kwan, Baifern
Oh Thanks kwan20 for the update......Wow Baifern is also link to this lakorn also...

http://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%9E%E0%B9%8C%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%81_%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B7%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A8%E0%B8%A9%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B9%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%8C

I can't add Baifern and Song Seung-hyun name to the list with pan, cheer, kwan since there wasn't any more space.

Here Baifern and Song Seung-hyun photos I did...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Porshe & Fang (FFK) is also link to this lakorn also.....Wow there so many people link to this lakorn.

http://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%B8%A8%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%93%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%8C_%E0%B8%A8%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A9%E0%B8%93%E0%B9%8C

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Wow, 4 n'eks, this is going to be one long lakorn.
And why is it always a Thai N'ek and a Korean P'ek? Why can't there be a Korean N'ek and a Thai P'ek?

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg why in here only have p'ek from Korea didn't have any Thai p'ek in here. All the guy in here is I only like the one that with cheer. What happen why this lakorn is used almost n'ek from ch7 it this is a big project right or not it have a lot n'ek and p'ek. Did all p'ek in here is know to speak Thai or not.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
I doubt any of the Korean p'eks will be able to speak Thai--wonder how they'll communicate on set, because even with a translator it's going to be hectic.

bumbleb

sarNie Egg
I doubt any of the Korean p'eks will be able to speak Thai--wonder how they'll communicate on set, because even with a translator it's going to be hectic.
Limegrass, most of the Koreans speak English and I know the Thai actresses speak English. Or they'll use a translator to communicate like with the guys from Mario's series. Autumn Destiny.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i agree w/ one of the comments above, y not they try thai praek w/ nek korean?? i'm wondering if honki is gonna b n here since he's already having a jap drama.. any1 knoe?

bumbleb

sarNie Egg
Just saw Pancake in an interview and she said that she doesn't know anything about the leads for this lakorn.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Not to sure if this lakorn to going to happened but it look like Kwan and Baifern are still link to this lakorn. Saw it at their thai wiki page. Also it might be Polyplus working with F&C Music company.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow when I first saw this blog and I was like o_O this is too good to be true I mean I understand how Chinese and Korean got work together but Thai and Korean ??? How are they da actress and da actor going to communicate lol... Anyways it also toöö good to be true hahaha but if it did happen gosh it would totally rock hahaha

Anyways who is really in this lakorn...any news yet???