[Ch7] Saeb Salup Kua (Dida)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Just looking at the caps for today epsiodes it look good and finally some cutie or sweet moment for both couples. :crush: I can't wait to see today episode.

Cr to: phokar

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG I laughs so hard watching today episode :whahuh: :whahuh: Love that part where Nam and Saipin trying to tie Sien in Playai body up because they though he was someone different after the ball hit his head. :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: He was just faking that he doesn't know who they are but man it backfire. That scene was the best in today episode. Also totally love the part where Nam and Saipin were bitch slap each other :coverlaf: .....Aww that scene where Nam trip and fall, Sien caught her in time was so sweet. :wub: :wub: :wub: After that he told her he love her.....Today episode was a good episode and so far the best episode.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
iiiiiiiiiiiiiii, what happen on his (Plachien) back?
Thanks for the pix na ka. Will be going to watch it.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
iiiiiiiiiiiiiii, what happen on his (Plachien) back?
Thanks for the pix na ka. Will be going to watch it.
I'm not sure what going on with both Playai and Sien body with the red thing on their body.....Maybe scent they are not in their own body their body is rotting away. I think that is happening to their body.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Just finish watching episode 11.....the new open of the credit it seem like they show more of Tubtim than Cheer in the opening in episode 11. Dida should have show equal amount of the open for both Cheer & Tubtim like they did with Stephen & Thanwa.

Is the grandma that is with the bad guy, Is she also a bad guy too?

I like today episode... :crush: It was a sweet, cutie and sad moment for Nam. Love all the sweet moment she has with both Sien and Playai. I hope nothing bad happened tomorrow episode. It seem like from the preview for tomorrow something bad going to be happened for either Sien or Playai. Seem like for tomorrow episode I don't think I'm going to like Saipin. The way she was rude to Nam in the preview.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm starting to get use to Saipin character being rude. the writer meant for her character to be like this. cause even Playai call her "yaii-rude". and the writer tried to explain why her character is like this, cause she's in a bad surrounding, don't have high education. even though outside she's rude,agrressive but inside she's so sensitive,was said by Playai in Ep.11, like he start to understand her and fall in love with her, see her good side, even said she's cute. Tubtim play her character so naturally well, that make me dislike/annoy by her character, i tried to understand/look at her characater in a good way too, and just enjoy the lakorn.
in Ep.11 love the scene Saipin was heart broken/sad from Sien and then Playai came, she was mad& yell at him, and start to cried, and when he left her tears fell on her cheeks and she wipe it away, Wow!! 2 thumbs up. Tubtim play this scene great. so many emotions in one scene, i can feel her pain,angry all in one. which i think is hard for an actress to play this kind of scene.
Cheer's fans should just relax about the title opening and ending of the lakorn, even though show more of Tubtim, but think positive, no matter what Cheer's still the main n'ek while Tubtim is second couple. Dida probably just tried to be nice to Tubtim's fans, by give her more credit, so consider one of the n'ek in here that's all. think positive so won't make you mad, which is what i tried to do.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I have to disagree with you Teedee saying that Dida should give Tubtim more credit just to please fans that wrong even we know Cheer is the main n'ke and not giving her the same amount of credit like they give Tubtim is saying Cheer get the name as n'ke but all her hard work is for nothing. I agree that Tubtim should give credit too scent she also one of the main important person....Like I said in my preview post, Dida should have give Cheer and Tubtim the same amount of credit they give to Thanwa and Stephen. Look at Stephen and Thanwa...Stephen is the main p'ke but you see the same amount of credit give to Thanwa too for the open and end of lakorn even Thanwa is second p'ke.

Anyway I was okay with Saipin in today episode. She seem like she understand Nam but look like for tomorrow its going to be cat fight again. I'm kind of wish both girls would have understand each other by now but look like Dida still want them to not like each other still and not understand each other.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't get what is the big fuss about who has more scenes in the opening credits. i say Dida also try to please Cheer/Thunwa fans by add more cute scenes of them too. they put both tubtim/cheer and tunwan/stephan names up the same time which show all 4 are equally important in this lakorn, Dida and Ch7 consider both thunwa/stephan and tubtim/cheer are both p'eks/n'eks in this lakorn. don't just count who has more scenes in the opening or ending credits, i think it is not that important but look more at the lakorn as a whole. Cheer has many scenes as well. i say Dida tried to please all the fans. i also hate that Saipin/Nampetch still fight like kids. by this point they should be friends already and act civilize toward eachother. again the scripts is so bad. gotta blame the writer she tried to hard to make it funny, which is silly and like watching cartoons.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
It wasn't a big deal...I was only replaying to your posting on saying.....

Cheer's fans should just relax about the title opening and ending of the lakorn, even though show more of Tubtim, but think positive, no matter what Cheer's still the main n'ek while Tubtim is second couple. Dida probably just tried to be nice to Tubtim's fans, by give her more credit, so consider one of the n'ek in here that's all. think positive so won't make you mad, which is what i tried to do.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok. glad not a big deal. cause i think it shouldn't be. hope we don't argue/upset like saipin/nampetch is at eachother, don't want that to happen off screen either. haha.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
haha... :yes: yeah hope we don't turn to be like Saipin and Nam.....we may have our different but hope we don't turn on each other and make this ugly... ^_^ :thumbsup: It be bad for their fans to fight like that...lol

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
The cast went someone where...I think some of ya might have see some of these photos at Dida facebook page a few weeks ago....There was a clip also but kind of sad its on bugaboo.

Cr to: Dida facebook & as tag

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
On the KanPark show they celebrate Cheer Birthday. Happy Birthday to Cheer.

Clip its toward the end of the show....
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsq20o_cheer-kan-kp-10-08-55_news

Cr to: as tag

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't been able to watch last Thursday episode but going to.

Here some photo of the cast surprise Cheer with a cake on the set.

Cr to: Cheer IG

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't watch today episode yet but I just notice that this lakorn is all ready on episode 13 and we still don't have enough love line between the two couple. We only know that Chien is the only one who madly in love with Nam but there wasn't much love from her to him. Also Playai and Saipin love storyline too.

I wonder how many more episodes dose this lakorn have before it finish. It seem like 2 or 3 more weeks then its going to be finish.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Gonna end Aug. 30> 18 episodes end. can't believe it get to be this long when the rating is low. guess the next lakorn after them is not ready yet so extend this lakorn. but then it's Ch7 they always like to drag their lakorns. so disappointed with this lakorn, such bad scripts. the 4 main characters is all annoying. story is boring not going forward. just back&forth.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Aww, i was thinking they will end this next week as they from pantip said.
I actually doesn't watching this lakorn anymore. I was hoping they will end it sooner so i could see Cheer in another lakorn. ''Sigh''