[Ch7] Saeb Salup Kua (Dida)

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
well, i never saw them act together before. ANybody knows if they acted together before in a lakorn? lol.
I think that both of them match because they have cute babyface... :)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
well, i never saw them act together before. ANybody knows if they acted together before in a lakorn? lol.
I think that both of them match because they have cute babyface... :)
They both were suppose to be in "Arsoon Noy Nai Takieng Kaew" but Win pull out due to him going oversea to study that why Aof replace him in that lakorn. Now they both are pair up again.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Recent news they change p'ek and n'ek to Stefan and Cheer. and Tubtim and Thunwa is the second couple. So sad want p'ek with Tubtim to be Natthew. argh!! when will they get to pair up again!!! good and bad news for me. good news- i'm happy Tubtim will have another new lakorn and they said her character in here is challenging she will play drama again. but bad news- p'ek is not Natthew with her. saw Tubtim and Thunwa co-starred together in Arsoonoi..they don't make good match. but will watch this lakorn for Tubtim. The news is reliable from Dida inside source people.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
teedee, want to ask you is it for real they really chance p'ke & N'ke to Cheer & Stefan? I just want to ask if the news is real before I can go change Win & Fern name.

I'm so sad to hear that Win & Fern might not be in here any more. Was looking forward to them. But at the same time I'm happy to see Cheer having another lakorn..I miss her a lot already...lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
That's the latest news i read. the person that post said they got the news from inside source in Dida and that the news can be trusted. I'm still heart broken right now cause want p'ek with Tubtim to be Natthew. so should be official this year i won't get to see Nattim pair up...T^T

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Teedee. I think I leave it as Win & Fern for now...Until its really confirmed to be Cheer & Stefan then I go chance their name. Don't want to be mistake and change then it might not be them..lol

Same here too. So sad Natthew isn't in here pairing up with Tubtim in here. Would love to see them & My Cheer in the same lakorn...hehe

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The person that post said Cheer and Tubtim play in here for sure. but like we know, they didn't start filming yet so anything can change. so wait for confirm news again. If there is miracle hope they change p'ek with Tubtim to Natthew. pray.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm like :woot2: freaky excite at the moment Cheer going to be in here. I really hope there be more news on this. I can't wait for more news. lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The person that post sound confident about this news already cause she gave many info. on this lakorn. so i think the news should be half confirm already that the main casts is: Stefan,Cheer,Tubtim,Thunwa. i think they probably have the fitting and open ceremony soon. i try to think positive, it's good Tubtim get to play prime time lakorn again and work with new casts she haven't work with yet like Cheer,Stefan, and Thunwa- she haven't pair up with either even though they co-star together already in Arsoonoi...and great news for Cheer's fans she get to be the main n'ek again for prime time lakorn. but some people complain that should change p'ek cause don't like Stefan's acting. boring. stiff. haha. want her to pair up with Gun again. and say Thunwa's acting is stiff too. haha.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Man I really want to change Win & Fern name lol....I wish I could go ask @ Cheer thai forum about this but her website isn't working on me so I can't go ask about it.

Teedee do you know the story line to this lakorn or what is it about? I really really hope its not an action lakorn. Don't want to see Cheer in action role...she play those to much..lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
From the lakorn title. i'm guessing it maybe those comedy romantic genre about switching places. maybe Cheer and Tubtim switch places. they said a famous ex- n'ek will play in here too. many are guessing who it is haha. may be Cheer play a tomboyish character and Tubtim play a sweet character. so sound like the lakorn is from n'ek point of view.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope there isn't to much comedy. I want romantic...lol........Switching placing?...its sound like its similar to Cheer lakorn with Utt she play back a few years ago...about her servant & she switch place she play as the servant while the servant play her role when they meet Utt and his servant...lol...I just hope its not those lakorn where its a body spirit switching where n'ke spirit goes into another body.

I got to go. It was nice talking to you Teedee. I think if the cast is confirmed to be Cheer & Tubtim I think you and me will be posting so much on this lakorn. :coverlaf:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope it's not too much comedy either. But from what they say Tubtim will play drama scenes in this lakorn, so shouldn't be all comedy. Yeah we will post often since our favorites n'eks are in here. hehe. Ch7 really doesn't listen to their fan's requests, many want to see Cheer pair up with Gun and Cee again, and Tubtim pair up with Natthew again, but Ch7 won't pair them up. more people rather see Thunwa pair up with Baifern again too. Nice talking to you too Dancy.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Update news, Dida Admin said it's not confirm yet who will be p'ek- n'ek in this lakorn. Her boss didn't inform her yet. If Dida company has decided who the casts really are, Dida Admin will tell the fans for sure. So the p'ek-n'ek can still be Win and Baifern or Stefan and Cheer. So we have to wait and see. So i still have hope for my Nattim to get pair up again this year. relief. haha. I don't mind if Tubtim really play in this lakorn just want her to pair up with Natthew again, if she's not pair up with Natthew in here then don't want her to play, want to save Tubtim to pair up with Natthew when he's free from Prissana The Musical hehe.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Teedee for the update news. I'm glad I didn't change Win & Fern name..lol.......If the p'ke & n'ke are still unknown I think its highly going to be Win & Fern in the end. But who know.

I wonder why Ch7 hasn't promote Natthew to be one of their p'ke yet. They are running out of p'ke and they don't want to promote some of their newbie actors.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Your welcome Dancy. If i know update news will tell you. That's what i'm wondering and confuse so much and mad too, Why Ch7 doesn't promote Natthew as their newbie P'ek, When they have so little right now. But anyways hope Natthew has a new lakorn this year with good role&scripts.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
I hope they are in, speciell Cheer.
Miss her already and i want to see her with Tuptim in a lakorn together too.