❤️]CH7] Samee Chua Keun (Mongkol Karn Lakorn): Euro Yotsawat/Pinkploy Paparwadee

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I think so since literal translation is "Bad Husband Return"
The title is like husband overnight actually if I’m reading it correctly. It’s like a one night stand thing. Maybe I’m reading it wrong cause I’m still learning how to read Thai but I understand and speak it fluently. Samee means husband, chua keun is like over night or for the night.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
The title is like husband overnight actually if I’m reading it correctly. It’s like a one night stand thing. Maybe I’m reading it wrong cause I’m still learning how to read Thai but I understand and speak it fluently. Samee means husband, chua keun is like over night or for the night.
I see. When I tried to use the IG translation feature the caption says "A one night stand might end up in an everlasting relationship"

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I read on facebook that it's based on a new novel by Sophy (same writer as Khing Kor Rar Khar Kor Raeng, Katha Singh, Tukta Rerung Rabum etc). It's a novel that only released through Kulsatree Magazine. Now the writer is making it to a book which hasn't been officially released yet.

Basically n'ek will have to raise their baby alone after one night stand..blah blah..No wonder the director (P'Tle) has been casting child actor/actress for awhile now.

The title should be translated as "Husband Overnight" or "One night stand husband"

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Lol..The funny thing is that no one know how the story end because Kulsatree Magazine was closed down like one year ago. So the reader needs to wait until the book is released.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
The title sounds like they’re married. Lol
Yes. Indeed. We don't know if they will get married later in the story or not. Let's see.

This production started casting child actor whose age is between 5-7 since May. So I think they have been preparing this project for quite sometimes now. They are probably going to start filming very soon.