[CH7] Saming Jao Tha (Khon TV): Boom Kitkong/Hana Lewis

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Nice. This lakorn has the highest rating in its time slot which was 4.2. Looking forward to how PraNangs love story will unfold, not to mention the fact that they’re already so bickery.

Reactions: Ele

rae

sarNie Adult
i just watched ep 1, and there is SO much that i want to say, but sometimes you just need to suspend all disbelief and logic in order to enjoy a show lol. even though she hasn't shown up much, but i like rosemary, she can hold her own in a fight and she is so loyal and sweet to her father. :icon12:

rae

sarNie Adult
the plot holes get more and more obvious, and cringeworthy. the script is really bad, and there's nothing wrong with using body doubles, but please put a ponytail on them to make it believable if they're going to play hana. i think this director should stick with drama, i thought the one he directed with cee and poo was pretty enjoyable. i'm kinda still holding on for rosemary, and the interaction between dao and the bodyguard that's in love with her lol. this is one of those rare shows where i am much more invested in the side characters.