❤️[CH7] Sao5 (Nine Bever): Boss Chanakan/Karn Menisa/Donut Phattarapon/Noey Paphada/Jin Jinaa/Tubtim Anyarin/Oat Rathee/Jayda Saranya/Great Sapol/Garn

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, if Channel 7 hasn't constantly been estranging her, either Tubtim has a really bad choice of lakorns at this time, or she just doesn't give a crap about it anymore. Why Tubtim? Why limiting yourself to ornamental lead roles in mystery and action lakorns? Why can't it be like your Jao Nang and Lillawadee Plerng? If you choose more slap/kiss or cheating, "raeng" lakorn like Buang Sabai, you will definitely shine in those roles. I still respect your decisions but damn, are all executives at Channel 7 blind?

Vico

sarNie Adult
Wow, if Channel 7 hasn't constantly been estranging her, either Tubtim has a really bad choice of lakorns at this time, or she just doesn't give a crap about it anymore. Why Tubtim? Why limiting yourself to ornamental lead roles in mystery and action lakorns? Why can't it be like your Jao Nang and Lillawadee Plerng? If you choose more slap/kiss or cheating, "raeng" lakorn like Buang Sabai, you will definitely shine in those roles. I still respect your decisions but damn, are all executives at Channel 7 blind?
i think it’s the channel’s fault, because even though she’s popular, she’s not one of their most popular stars (ex : Min, Mookda, Pimmy, Now, Tussaneeya, Pinkploy…) and unfortunately, she’s amongst those stars to whom they give what’s left or what the other stars can’t afford because they have too much on their schedule.
But I agree with you, she’s underrated
(come to think of it, I don’t know why but my most favorite stars are always those who are underrated while I dislike those who are super popular :confused12:)

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
I thought her words were wise. She is still under Channel 7, so she probably doesn't want to burn bridges with those elders. I don't think she wants to stay in her comfort zone, since she took a lot of fierce/strong n'ek roles like in Jao Nang, Lilawadee Plerng and most recently Buang Sabai (she was n'rai but you got what I mean). It's just that maybe she is preparing for her detour from channel 7 so that she doesnt come off as an ungrateful child.

Look at Noon Woranuch. Afaik she was leaving on good terms with Ch7, therefore she has no problems coming back to play in Plerng Sanaeha. Of course Tubtim doesnt have the same position that Noon had with Ch7 but she has been building her image as a clean n'ek, so it's understandable she wants to keep that till (at least) the day she leaves. In her answers she never confirmed that she would stay with the Channel forever. So if she later decides to leave, no one can say anything about her.

To say whether she would be successful outside Ch7, I would say very likely. She already has good acting skills, versatility and experiences. What is needed to have her career skyrocketed is a good storyline where she can show her skills to the fullest. I would love to see her working with OneHD, because a lot of their hit lakorns has ex-Ch7 lead. Noon started this trend with Pidsawat, who was a fierce competitor to Nakee. Then Baifern continued with Bai Mai Tee Plid Plaew, Mai with Wanthong, and Green with Krachao Seeda.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ch7 yt has post the episodes

Ch7 plays favorite...Sammy left because they barely give her work. Pim left for the same reason.

I want now to leave she gets crappy storyline or is 2nd choice.

Ch7 has their favorites who they'll keep feeding constantly lakorn. Nothing against mookda...she is their fav. And gets 3 lakorns lined up back to back constantly.

I don't care for Noey...but she seems to always be paired up with the pk and is strictly in action lakorn. I watched her lakorn with big and couldn't get into her...she is not charismatic to me

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
This is really good! Every couple in here is interesting and very good looking too. My only problem is that they miss paired Donut and Bosk’s ladies lol. Donut’s na’ek should’ve been princess Karn and Bosk’s na’ek doctor Noey 555lol. Oh well.
Ratings are good too!!! They deserve it. Great start!
http://instagr.am/p/CaghMEZvssQ/

Last edited: