[Ch7] Sarawat Teun (PaSang YaSorn Ltd.)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I definitely recommend Ngao. It's one of those shows that just reminds you of what/who you have and what you're doing in your every day life. It may come off as very preachy but you'll be able to take some good advice from a show like that. - Kelly & Thissa were my OTP in Ngao. Forget Aun... I wanted him with Amy LOL they deserve each other. 

@ncmeow, You mentioned Jao Gum Nai Waen, this is like one of my top favorite lakorns. I love to rewatch it. It's so well written. There is nothing like that lakorn these days. 

@Mahalo, Thank you! I will add it to the title.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Err... PP is in here... I don't know why they introduced her character before introducing Grace's character. Normally they show p'ek & N'ek first.

Hopefully Grace isn't the N'ek that's second to the support again like her lakorn with Pan.

Anyway, Grace is so pretty in here. She has a to die for body. So far her and Kelly has minimal scenes together.

Funny thing, at the bar where Grace sings, the sign behind the stage changes from "Angle Bar" to "Angel Bar" on and off. 5555

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh my, I started watching this last night and I was hook. Grace is beautiful in here. Did she really sing all those songs? I really like the second lead actor. Don't know his name, buy he's so cute with his dimples