[CH7] Sarp Dok Sroi (Pordeecam) : New Wongsakorn / Now Tisanart

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This will be a period lakorn. Sounds like horror. She'll make a great ghost. I like her as supporting though. It's good that P'Thong chooses people who are fitting for the role. I won't be able to watch Bo in any genre as lead. But if it's horror, this would be an exception. Probably reunite with Porshe since he also has an upcoming project with Pordeecom. I don't think he and Mai will be collaborating. She and her manager are on a diva high. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I feel like she's becoming more and more stuck up after her 1 billion baht movie success with Mario. Her business is doing well and she's one of the top brand presenters in Thailand. I feel like she thinks she's too good for lakorns now. She seems to only accept movies and events. Nang Chada ended a while ago. No word on her in anything. Most people can't accept or reject roles at her age, but I think she and her manager think they can due to how in demand she is.   

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Oh, big money comes with big head it happened sometimes to the best of people hahaha

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ugh her last movie with Sunny didn't do great by GTH's standards nor did the one with New reach 100 millions. The girl need to float down to earth, plus Pee Mark did well cus of the 3 friends of Pee Mark, they completely stole the show.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I actually remember reading that it did quite well beyond the producer or director's expectations. Like it said something about them usually bringing in 5 million for their movies but it reached 17 million and counting. Don't mark my word on it. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
It did well compares to other production but Usually GTH's movie brings in about 50 millions plus but that particular director brings in the least in the company so he didn't expect to do 100. It's kinda like comparing ch 7 to ch 3, ch 7 will always do better in ratings compare to ch 3 but within the channel itself certain production do better in ratings right?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Aww, I just started liking Mai. There's something about her looks that looks good for both movies and lakorn. She remind me of a Hong Kong actress. Hearing/reading that she's"stuck up" is a bit disappointing. Anyways, but doesn't horror films do mostly well at the box office?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I've always found Mai to seem stuck up or fake-ish but i still like her as an actress. I think her not being reang helps too but yeah someone needs to deflate her cloud. I do have a feeling she's going to move to ch3 which I don't mind cus i want to see her with KenKen :)

Alisachen

sarNie Hatchling
Lol People are so strange.Coming to someone else,when they don't accept lakorn,you will say they are for their study.Then Mai also has her study,lately she almost had exams every week.Then comes to her,Why she becomes stuck up.For Freelance the movie,according to sunny's interview,its box office is almost 88million just in bangkok.I don't think it's a bad income for Gth movie.Besides the director is a freelance,this is his first movie in every cinema.People are not used to his style.And the boss of GTH even say the income is beyond their expectation.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
It reached 88 million already? How come it's not that big of a news? Usually GTH has an event when they reach 20 plus. Like they would have a "move toward 50 million" "move toward 100million" type of event like how they have it with all their movies that reached 50. hmm I must have missed the news. Can you link me to the interview if you have it?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Just because I think she's stuck up doesn't mean that she is. It's just what I think. It's not factual. Please don't get your feelings hurt.  

Alisachen

sarNie Hatchling
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
It reached 88 million already? How come it's not that big of a news? Usually GTH has an event when they reach 20 plus. Like they would have a "move toward 50 million" "move toward 100million" type of event like how they have it with all their movies that reached 50. hmm I must have missed the news. Can you link me to the interview if you have it?
They celebrate 80 million http://gth.co.th/news/%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%8A-%E0%B8%8B%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99-2-%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%99-2-%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A3/ the link for sunny's interview,sorry I can't find it

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahh found the article, as of mid september the movie made 70+ million baht. Pretty darn good but sad that the reporter asked Sunny how he feels that his movies didn't do as well as other gth's movies. The way they asked, I thought it didn't reach 50 lol poor thing.

However i still stand by how i felt about the vibes Mai gives out during her interview.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I adore Mai but she does have that arrogant vibe to her. However, Mai is the quiet type, so it could just be part of her personality. I mean, if you're an introvert, even as an entertainer, you need your own space. It doesn't change.

To be honest, I understand the hype about Mai. I see why she has been in high demand. She's gorgeous onscreen as an actress, full of grace and versatile on magazine covers, can act, either she's been lucky or has the eye for hit projects because she's been successful in both lakorns and films, she has an international face that definitely attracts. I wouldn't call her the smartest but she's definitely not the dumbest either. She has a good relationship with the media, too. Mai has requested to do one lakorn per year, so she can focus on films and events, which is something I don't find wrong. It's her career; she can do whatever she wants. Yes, she's young, but the elders should understand and give her space too. The newer generations are changing. We're seeing more freelance now, so it should be okay if the artists choose how they want their careers to be. That way, they won't regret. I mean, if their career doesn't go the way they want it too, they can't blame anyone but themselves for rejecting 2-3 lakorns per year from the elders, for example. I'd rather that Mai has the freedom to choose her projects and path than stay loyal to Ch. 7 like Cheer or Por and get screwed over in the end. Lol

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I don't understand why when girl get famous they do change a lot which is I don't like, this why I didn't have any girl as my fav one in my heart, All girls are just so so for me. Like now I see one is change as before not so famous she like every pic that people tag her even the same pic she still liked it but now she change not anymore, she chose to liked only Dara or the one she know from ET

peachykeen

sarNie Egg
Mai has always been stuck up and ungrateful, the success of PMPK was just a reason for her to slowly bring out her true colors. The movie wouldn't have been such a hit without the supporting cast so it's sad that she's the one getting the most credit for their merits and she's allowing it to get to her big head. She's a good model but as an actress and generally as a person, eh. I could careless for her. Those who have followed her from the very very beginning until now would likely understand the arrogance she has. Anyways, so happy for Bo to be working with P'Thong again. I hope the praek isn't Vee or Porshe though.