[CH7] Sed Thee Teen Plao - Ben Santiraj / Chingching Kharittha

Vico

sarNie Adult

So I've noticed there was no thread for this one so here I am.
This is based on a novel and was already remade three times (once under a different title).
Personnally, I'm pretty excited as there are plenty of young actors that I like : Ching Ching, Kana Rinyarat, Mai Nonthapan, Korakot Tunkaew (I wonder if Korakot's character will be in love with Ching Ching again, just like in Jao Sao Chang Yon).
However, could someone enlighten me about the synopsis as I have absolutely no idea ?

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
View attachment 36959

So I've noticed there was no thread for this one so here I am.
This is based on a novel and was already remade three times (once under a different title).
Personnally, I'm pretty excited as there are plenty of young actors that I like : Ching Ching, Kana Rinyarat, Mai Nonthapan, Korakot Tunkaew (I wonder if Korakot's character will be in love with Ching Ching again, just like in Jao Sao Chang Yon).
However, could someone enlighten me about the synopsis as I have absolutely no idea ?
LOL, I totally get you on the JSCY... But when I watched the first episode of this, I actually didn't recognize him from JSCY but I'm thinking he's familiar... Then I went to the mydramalist of this drama then found out he's the guy who's in love with Ching Ching's character in JSCY... It's funny how they're siblings here...kekeke

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Watching this right now. It started out pretty good. I can see why this lakorn got high ratings, it brings the issues of farmers and people working in the city rather in their hometown. The country side people can really relate to.

http://instagr.am/p/B8x9uf6FeTK/

Last edited: