[Ch7] Sen Tai Salai Sode (Workpoint)

cecilia

Staff member
i don't know how you ladies feel but i think our p'ek is jealous when he turn away our n'ek's offer of getting marry to her -- i love those facial expression on him whenever he sees her trick other guys lol

I missed a word. Would have *loved* to see Noon & AumP duke it out again.
Noon reminds me a lot of Taew with her new hairstyle. I actually didn't see the resemblance before no matter how many people pointed it out until now.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Noon is so funny. "he's so hot" 2 seconds later "gimme that dress"

Noon is so gorgeous!!! The new haircut is working well on her.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
What the spelling of the lakorn for thecitygangchannel cuz can't find it on YouTube??
Jen_x already posted in previous page, here the link
at TheCityGangChannel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6ucsWt1pr4&feature=channel_video_title

I love Noon so much in STSS, she's so funny and pretty, agree with everybody her hair suits her so much. I start to like Vee, he's funny too, i might like him more as the lakorn goes , lol, I like the part where Noon did the trick with those two men, and used Vee , lol, it s really entertaining , love it :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Jen_x already posted in previous page, here the link

I love Noon so much in STSS, she's so funny and pretty, agree with everybody her hair suits her so much. I start to like Vee, he's funny too, i might like him more as the lakorn goes , lol, I like the part where Noon did the trick with those two men, and used Vee , lol, it s really entertaining , love it :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
lol i know... One guy, she dresses sexy for... the other one she dresses all innocent for...haha, and Vee is just
like what the heck? haha... Cracks me up. Oh I love Vee's expression when Noon ask him to marry her... he freaked
out haha

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Sen Tai Salai Sode First Episode is 13
Thanks, that's a good rating. Keep going up,

lol i know... One guy, she dresses sexy for... the other one she dresses all innocent for...haha, and Vee is just
like what the heck? haha... Cracks me up. Oh I love Vee's expression when Noon ask him to marry her... he freaked
out haha
LOL, i don't know what they're talking about, but based on their actions, i laughed like crazy.
I think he already likes her, It's funny how those two guys are ugly but Noon 's so into them, ha ha ha. The part when Noon competed with her co-worker to make that old guy notice her cracked me up. That girl 's expression as "Crap, she did it again" :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:
I like her with the extension too, same as her old hair style :wub: :wub: :wub: :) .
btw, the girl who always 's jealous with Noon is Vee's GF ????? i thought they knows each other or something???

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
what rating source is that ja? at first i was like what does she mean by 13. I didnt realize she was referring to the ratings. LOL

I actually don't like that her mom, sister and future brother in law are tricking her to find someone. What's the big deal?

cecilia

Staff member
^i don't know either -- they're like rushing her into relationship .. what if she's caught in a bad one .. then it all fall back to them .. i'm on 50/50 on their case LOL

Asy

sarNie Immature
Thank you so much, Kuda. I really appreciate it. Though you still have many on-going project, you still consider to sub this. :thumbsup:

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I had just noticed that they must've re-filmed the scenes with Fah and Winai. (Or at least, made changes after official photo shoots) I thought it was a little weird when the voice-over said that Winai is into blondes, but Noon had a dark reddish brown wig on. I was looking through some photos for a banner for my blog and came across the photos were she has blond wigs on, wearing the same outfit as when she first meets Winai.

There are more here: http://www.ch7.com/drama/ch7-drama-gallery.aspx?CategoryId=9&ProgramId=40&ContentId=159162&PhotoNo=415&Item=407382&#407382

She looks kinda odd, lol. I kinda like it though. The new dark colored wig is definitely a better choice.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I had just noticed that they must've re-filmed the scenes with Fah and Winai. (Or at least, made changes after official photo shoots) I thought it was a little weird when the voice-over said that Winai is into blondes, but Noon had a dark reddish brown wig on. I was looking through some photos for a banner for my blog and came across the photos were she has blond wigs on, wearing the same outfit as when she first meets Winai.

There are more here: http://www.ch7.com/drama/ch7-drama-gallery.aspx?CategoryId=9&ProgramId=40&ContentId=159162&PhotoNo=415&Item=407382&#407382

She looks kinda odd, lol. I kinda like it though. The new dark colored wig is definitely a better choice.
she looks weird with that hair. ha. she dont match it.