[Ch7] Sen Tai Salai Sode (Workpoint)

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
I'm really enjoying this lakorn. I have this lakorn to make me laugh and Roy Mai to make me cry. I like Vee, I've always liked him. He is very handsome and his acting is not all that bad. I've seen most of his lakorns and I think he plays his character very well (although I hated his character in the lakorn with Mo, cheating husband!!!) Anyways, back to Sen Tai Salai Sode I like the script. Vee's comments about Noon are just so hilarious. In episode 3 when he tells Amy that Noon can't die cause even Satan didn't want her, I totally cracked up. Whoever came up with that line made it fit well into Noon’s character. I’m glad Noon and Vee are starting to get on better terms, I can tell Vee is falling in love with Noon and vice versa, but I wonder why he can’t let Honey go, urg that girl annoys the heck out of me. If I had a co-worker like Honey I would die! I’m assuming Gunjae will end up with the co-worker but so far I’m not really feeling their connection; Amy and Tle on the other, I absolutely love. Maybe not their couple story, but just their character. They are so funny and entertaining. I always have a smile on whenever I see Amy and when I see Tle I just laugh cause he is just so comical.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I really love this lakorn! Although, I hope Noon finds out who Vee really is sooner rather than later. She's so full of herself in this lakorn. Vee is such a great guy in here.

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG....just reading all these comments makes me want to watch the lakorn right now...I got to start watching it soon. I've been so busy these days...

Asy

sarNie Immature
OMG....just reading all these comments makes me want to watch the lakorn right now...I got to start watching it soon. I've been so busy these days...
Please go watch it! It is really worth watching and you'll laugh laugh and laugh! Noon really looks down on Vee, pity him but its funny. I never knew that Noon can act comedy too!

Luckily I'm not staying in Thailand so I don't have the difficulties on Monday and Tuesday either I want to watch STSS or Roy Mai. ^,^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Please go watch it! It is really worth watching and you'll laugh laugh and laugh! Noon really looks down on Vee, pity him but its funny. I never knew that Noon can act comedy too!

Luckily I'm not staying in Thailand so I don't have the difficulties on Monday and Tuesday either I want to watch STSS or Roy Mai. ^,^
LOL i agree. I never knew she can act comedy too.
I actually love her in comedy more !!
Amy Amika is hilarious in this one too.
She made me lol so hard hahaha
needa catch up too !!
because Midterms are killers

mrs.junjin4ever

sarNie Egg
i just love the part when amy pretend that tle is her lover and he trying to beat her up. that is the most funny scene that like in this drama.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I love Vee's personality in this lakorn, such a proper and caring person. Anyways, I can't wait until Noon finds out who Vee really is--she'll really through a fit, haaha!

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
I've started this and it's AWESOME!!! This kept me laughing through the whole lakorn!! Noon's acting is super! Vee is so HOT in this lakorn!

Asy

sarNie Immature
Everyone in this lakorn funny. I love Noon's in-law. When he speaks short English phrase, it seems so cool and adorable. Haha.

But somehow I feel Tle trying hard to be funny. Maybe I'm wrong. ><

ruby4u

sarNie Hatchling
I'm enjoying this lakorn more than I expected lol. Im not a vee fan.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTuna2xV0nk

I got dizzy watching my own work. So many letters on the screen, heh.

I really love the dialogues in this lakorn, they're witty and meaningful. But dang, they talk a lot which means a lot more lines per episode.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Watching this live.Haven't even start episode 1 yet.So sad can't watch Roy Mai so here I am watching this instead.So far, Noon walk in and saw Honey and Vee together in bed. I guess the Honey girl trying to do something to Vee. Noon walk in and slap Vee face and say something about him.Don't remember. Noon walk out,Honey girl follow her. They start slapping each other. Vee walk in and took that Honey girl side instead of Noon since he saw Noon slap Honey girl, first.

Hey, is that girl from Sao-Chai Hi Tech in here too? Om's sister? Oh I didn't know.Its her right?