❤️[CH7] So Wayree 2 - Buang Wimala (Nino Brothers): Mik Thongraya/Pupe Kessarin/Preaw Tussaneeya

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
It’s going to be Pupe instead of Jenny. Honestly don’t want Preaw to be the villain. No offense but like I mentioned before, I wish she was going up against a more top nek. I just feel like Preaw at least deserves that. This year is definitely Pupe’s year. First the lakorn where she replaced Min and now this. She got good projects.

All of Ch7’s top neks have left them so I’d hope they valued Preaw. If she’s really the villain, I hope her role is more significance. I read some parts of this novel but the ex wife isn’t really important but whatever, maybe they will change it. Hope they give Preaw another Lakorn with a pek I like.
http://instagr.am/p/CJpk6blhLtW/

Last edited:

sn@ppycat

sarNie Egg
Preaw is playing the ex-wife of Mik’s character right? And pupe’s character is the sister of Prinoot? I saw this on a post correct me if I’m wrong.

Vico

sarNie Adult
I’ve never seen Pupe so I don’t have an opinion yet. Nevertheless, I think I’ll watch

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Pupe don’t suit n’ek. Visually I don’t like her. I could like more Mik and Preaw or that girl Jenny. She was so pretty!
She gives me a Mamaew vibe like the kind to play little sister of N'ek or P'ek. Except for Mookda I don't see too many N'ek material actresses among the Ch7 newbies

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Don't worry, ning is gonna lend her all her clothes so she is gonna look fly as hell
She is cutie but i don’t know, but i don’t find her ch
Pupe will get outshined by Preaw. Why is Preaw playing second fiddle to someone like Pupe. Pupe is so bland, I've watched her in Plerng Sanaeha and Roy Pah and I'm not impressed.
She doesn’t have charisma to be n’ek. I really don’t about visuals, but she’s so bland so. I will end shipping mik x preaw hahaha. I hope preaw’s character will be more important, please haha.

Miax

sarNie Egg
I don't think this one is going to top Sowayree. I really had high hopes for the second part, but after seeing the FL, I think I'm going to pass on this one.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Looks like Mik and Preaw will be promoting the young actors going forward. Will we get to see Mik and Preaw pair up as leads?? :rolleyes:
Lol the way they're doing this to all veterans left in ch7 like BigM, Weir, Mik and now Preaw. At least Weir is pairing up with Prapye who's quite a decent actress. But the rest.. I'm not impressed actually. Anyway still looking forward to this because Mik with kids awww and hopefully a breakthrough role for Preaw. Hopefully Pupe can impress me as well.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I watched P’Ning’s interview and she said that a lot of Preaw’s fans have been writing her worried that Preaw’s character won’t be significant. She said don’t worry because her character is important. I mean yes, her role may be more important than Pupe but like I said before, at the end of the story she’s not ending up with Mik. Therefore, her role is secondary to Pupe...still not happy about that cause I’m a Preaw fan but trynna see the positives.

Still hoping Preaw has another lakorn as the MAIN nek and with a pek I like. I know Weir still has a second project waiting to confirm and Kem will be done with PK soon so he will only have one filming lakorn, therefore he could have another. Mike is also available but it looks like he may be pairing up with Thisa and he really only does one lakorn a year.

Vico

sarNie Adult
I think Praew will probably be here what I call a Nang Rek, which is a mix of a nang Rai and a nang ek : her character will have the personality of a nang Rai but will probably be the real main character of the story, as much (or more) as the nang ek.

examples of Nang Rek :
Malaiwan (Poo Praiya) in Bangkok Naruemit
Jarawee (Kaew Jarinya) in Fai Gam Prae
Orn (Yardthip Rajpal) and Wi (Ying Ratha) in Fai Sin Chua
Nantawadee (Ploy Cherman) in Kularb Rai Narm
Karnkaew (Baifern Pimchanok) in Lhong Fai
Rerng (Janie) in Plerng Boon
Neung (Min Pechaya) in Song Naree

and others but those are the best examples

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Praew will probably be here what I call a Nang Rek, which is a mix of a nang Rai and a nang ek : her character will have the personality of a nang Rai but will probably be the real main character of the story, as much (or more) as the nang ek.

examples of Nang Rek :
Malaiwan (Poo Praiya) in Bangkok Naruemit
Jarawee (Kaew Jarinya) in Fai Gam Prae
Orn (Yardthip Rajpal) and Wi (Ying Ratha) in Fai Sin Chua
Nantawadee (Ploy Cherman) in Kularb Rai Narm
Karnkaew (Baifern Pimchanok) in Lhong Fai
Rerng (Janie) in Plerng Boon
Neung (Min Pechaya) in Song Naree

and others but those are the best examples
Yes, definitely like that. And all the ones you listed, I hated while watching the lakorn. Janie is one of my favorite neks forever but Jai Rerng was one that I definitely hated lol. Still love Janie though. Probably will feel the same way towards Preaw in this lakorn. Just hope they don't make her rai going forward.