❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Looks like Kem and Mookda are confirmed!

Thai spelling is: โซ่เวรี

http://instagr.am/p/BznkC_aAn_-/
http://instagr.am/p/Bzh-yPPF_vV/ c as tagged

Summary in Thai if anyone wants to translate, it'd be greatly appreciated!
"สองครอบครัว ในธุรกิจโรงแรมระดับประเทศ แก่งแย่งแข่งขันกันมาตั้งแต่รุ่นปู่ จากมิตรกลายเป็นศัตรู
ปรินทร์ไม่เคยรู้ว่าตนจะเป็นส่วนหนึ่งในความขัดแย้งระหว่างสองตระกูล เมื่อบิดาของเขาเป็นเพียงเขยแห่งสิริมันตรา และมารดาเป็นเมียเก็บที่ถูกทอดทิ้งไว้ที่อเมริกา จนกระทั่งเขาเติบโตขึ้นมาเป็นหนุ่ม คำว่า "พ่อ" จึงไม่ใช่คำที่เขาคุ้นเคย

ปารมิตา ทายาทเพียงคนเดียวของดิเอ็มเพอเรอร์ ถูกดึงเข้าสู่วังวนแห่งความขัดแย้ง เมื่อเธอถูกวางยาและส่งตัวไปให้เขา เพื่อแลกกับเงินก้อนโต

สี่ปีต่อมา เธอกลับเมืองไทยมาพร้อมเด็กฝาแฝดชายหญิง...ที่บอกกล่าวกับสังคมว่าเป็นเพียงน้องของเธอเท่านั้น เธอกับปรินทร์พบกันอีกครั้ง เมื่อต่างยืนอยู่ข้างฝ่ายของตนเอง และต้องการแก้แค้นในสิ่งที่เขาทำกับเธอ แผนการทุกอย่างจึงเริ่มต้นขึ้น โดยมีโซ่เล็กๆ คล้องทั้งสองเอาไว้ มิใช่โซ่แห่งรัก แต่คือโซ่ที่คล้องศัตรูทั้งสองเข้าด้วยกันโดยไม่เต็มใจ!"
c: goodreads

I also found one that seems longer on Pantip.
"ปารมิตา เป็นลูกสาวคนเดียวของ ปรมินทร์ ผู้บริหารและผู้ถือหุ้นใหญ่ขอเครือบริษัท ดิเอ็มเพอเรอร์กรุ๊ป ที่ทำธุรกิจโรงแรมระดับต้นๆ เมื่อเรียนจบก่อนไปเรียนต่อต่างประเทศ เลยไปฉลองกับเพื่อนที่โรงแรมในเครือ ระหว่างที่เต้นรำกับเพื่อนก็มีหนุ่มหล่อมาสนใจ ทำให้ นภาสิริ ที่เป็นนางแบบและอิจฉาปารมิตามานาน แอบไปหลอกขายเพื่อน (?) ปารมิตาเสียทีจากการโดนวางยาและเมื่อรู้ตัวก็รีบหนี เมื่อไปเรียนต่อที่นิวยอร์กโดยอาศัยกับน้า วาสินี ก็พบว่าตัวเองตั้งครรภ์และคลอดลูกแฝด ปารีณา และ ปารนัท จึงยกให้เป็นลูกบุญธรรมของน้า

หนุ่มต้นเรื่องคือ ปรินทร์ ลูกชายนอกสมรสของ ชัชชัย ผู้บริหารบริษัทสิริมันตรากรุ๊ปที่เป็นศัตรูโดยตรงของดิเอ็มเพอเรอร์กรุ๊ปตั้งแต่รุ่นปู่ นันทิมา ภรรยาหลวงของชัชชัยคือผู้ถือหุ้นใหญ่ของสิริมันตรากรุ๊ป ทั้งคู่มีลูกคนเดียวคือ ชนาธิป ที่ไม่เอาถ่านเท่าไหร่ (แถมโดนนภาสิริจับเป็นแฟนอีก) ปรินทร์เกิดและโตที่นิวเยอร์คกับแม่ ได้แสดงฝีมือเป็นผู้จัดการสนามกอร์ฟและรีสอร์ทในฟลอริดาอย่างดีเยี่ยม เลยโดนพ่อขอให้มาเป็นรองประธานฝ่ายการตลาดโดยไม่ให้ใครรู้ว่าเป็นลูก เรื่องเกิดเมื่อเพิ่งเดินทางมาถึงไทยและลองไปใช้บริการคู่แข่ง ภายหลังปรินทร์ก็พยายามหาปารมิตาแต่ไม่พบเพราะไม่รู้จักชื่อหรือข้อมูลอะไรเลย (นภาสิริปฏิเสธทุกข้อหา)

สี่ปีให้หลัง ปารมิตาเดินทางกลับไทยโดยนำลูกทั้งสองที่ตอนนี้มีศักดิ์เป็นน้องมาเลี้ยงด้วย โดยได้เป็นผู้อำนวยการสายพัฒนาและบริหารโครงการของดิเอ็มเพอเรอร์ที่กำลังลำบากเพราะโดนสิริมันตรากดดันอย่างหนักจากฝีมือของปรินทร์ จากการทำงานที่เป็นคู่แข่งกันทำให้ปารมิตาเจอกับปรินทร์ ปรินทร์ดีใจที่เจอปารมิตา แต่ปารมิตากลับหลอกใช้ความไว้วางใจของปรินทร์ทำให้เธอชนะในการเจรจางาน ทำให้ปรินทร์รู้สึกผิดหวังในการกระทำของปารมิตา เลยแก้แค้นเธอด้วยการ... ก่อนจะตัดใจจากปารมิตากลับไปอเมริกา

พอกลับไปอเมริกา ปรินทร์ถึงเพิ่งรู้ว่าคู่แฝดเป็นลูกของตัวเอง เพราะแม่ของปรินทร์เป็นคนช่วยดูแลปารมิตาช่วงที่คลอดลูก พอเป็นรูปปารมิตาในคอมก็จำได้เลยบอกลูกชายว่าคนนี้เป็นแม่คู่แฝด ปรินทร์เลยเล่าความสัมพันธ์ของเค้าและปารมิตาให้แม่ฟัง ปรินทร์ก็กลับไปไทยอีกครั้งเพื่อคุยกับปารมิตาให้รู้เรื่อง ในที่สุดก็เข้าใจกัน และก็ได้รู้ว่าปารมิตากำลังตั้งครรภ์อีกครั้ง (เรียกว่าคู่นี้เปิดปุ๊บติดปั๊บตลอด) พอเข้าใจกันแล้วก็เลยช่วยกันฝ่าฟันอุปสรรค จนสามารถอยู่ด้วยกันได้ในที่สุด"

I'm very surprised Mookda is gonna be filming two lakorns cause she's still in school! That probably means she's close or is done filming Maturot Logan with Michael and maybe graduating soon? Omg. I always enjoy hearing more work from her! & hoping to see ML soon!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Soh Wari (soh = chain, wari = enemies/nemesis)

"Two hotel moguls, once family friends since the grandparents generation now sworn enemies, are fighting over who will reign supreme.
Prinoot never thought that he would be part of the hatred. Although his father is the son in law of Sirimontra, his mom was only a mistress who was abandoned in America. Growing up he never knew what having a father was like.
Pramida is the only heiress to the famous Emporium real estate mogul. She was pulled into this warring game after being drugged and sent to him as ransom. 4 years later, she came back with a set of twin but she told everyone that those were her siblings.
Prinoot and Pramida meet again but standing on opposite sides of the line as sworn enemies. Although they have the twins, not as chains of love but chains of enemies that tied them together unwillingly.

The longer summary:

Pramida is the only child of Paramin, the CEO of the big hotel real estate company D'Emporium. After graduation she and her so called friend went to celebrate at the hotel of her family's arch enemy. Because she was beautiful and lovely, guys were paying more attention to her thus making this friend jealous. Her friend drugged her and sold her to the enemy. After Pramida woke up and found herself in a compromised situation, she fled the hotel. Pramida was living with her aunt in NYC to continue her education when she found out she was pregnant with twins. She decided to allowed her aunt to adopt her twins after giving birth.

Prinoot is the legitimate child of Chatchai, the CEO of Sirimontra, and his mistress. His father has another child with his legal wife, the person who is the largest share holder of Sirimontra but is useless. Chatchai decided to contact the child he abandon in the U.S after finding out that he was working as a manager of a successful American company. He talked Prinoot into coming to Thailand to be the assistant general manager of his wife's hotel without letting anyone know of his real identity. Prinoot agreed and one night he decided to go check out his competition and that is the night Primada was sold to him. Prinoot tried looking for his one night stand but unable to find her since he did not even know her name.

4 years later Pramida decided to return to Thailand to help save her family's company from their competition, the Sirimontra. She brought her twins with her but not as her child but as her cousins. She became the general manager of her family's hotel putting her in direct line of fire with not only her family's sworn enemy but also her own, Prinoot. He however was happy to see her and they started up a relationship without realizing that she was using him to get her company the job they were both competing over. Prinoot was hurt and angered so he decided to seek revenge before letting go of everything and returning to the U.S.

After Prinoot returned to the U.S, he found out that the twins were his child because coincidentally his mom was the one who help Primada after birth. Prinoot decided to return to Thailand to win her back only to find out she's pregnant once again. It goes to show that this couple is very fertile (lol)

Last edited:

Vico

sarNie Adult
OMG, does that mean my Mookda will have a bed scene ?!
I’m both excited and anxious thinking about it.
It seems she’s gonna play a very mature character (I mean, A MOTHER ?!). I’m so EXCITED !
I just hope this won’t be a rape scene.
Is this based on a novel ?

Ntsuab-Ci

This is the book cover
http://instagr.am/p/Bym_v0gB_EH/
But yeah, This sounds like a new character for Mookda. I was shocked to read that she will be having kids! Does sound like a very mature role for her. But hey, it's a challenge!

Idk how to feel about this storyline. Like, it's my cup of tea but also not really, lol. Both Kem and Mookda are very young so it's hard for me to imagine them as parents but I hope they do their best.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
well thats the summary of the book but screenwriter can or maybe will change it for the TV version. There's a second book cuz I think the praeks are brothers....wonder if Ning will do the second book or not

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I agree that the Primada sounds a little mature for Mook but if they make it that she had her twins at 18-19 and return 4 years later, she'll be 22-23. It won't be so bad. All depending on how they tell the story.

Ntsuab-Ci

During my little research, I think nangek is supposed to be around 30 by the time she goes back to Thailand. So it's interesting that they went with such a young pair. If they do end up changing some things around, especially to fit their ages, I wonder what will change. I feel like the twins storyline is a BIG part of the story all together so I don't I see them taking that away, if so I would be pretty shock. But yeah, I'm looking forward to how they will do this. Honestly, I'm not the biggest fan of the babies storyline, especially for Mookda already but maybe it won't be that odd after watching.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
These 2 are the new "it" pk & nk for ch 7

Kem has a mature look.... pretty much all his nk are older than him

He has a lakorn with .... what's her name... she had a lakorn w/wier w/a kid...?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mookda is rolling with these roles. She does come across like a teenager at some angles. Someone maturing looking like steph or sammy would be fine to take on mommy role with young twins. Yes, unless they make her get pregnant super young then the twins being about 3 or 4 years old will be interesting to see how they pull it off.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
These 2 are the new "it" pk & nk for ch 7

Kem has a mature look.... pretty much all his nk are older than him

He has a lakorn with .... what's her name... she had a lakorn w/wier w/a kid...?
Thissa?

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I hope to see how this will be work. I like Mookda. She's great actress but this character suits more Sammie haha. But who knows, maybe she will slay it haha.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Come to think of it, it isn’t so strange to see Mookda as a young mother : she can have a very mature look on her pictures, like a femme fatale (she would have been a good nang rai, though I prefer her as a nang ek : too bad, in this industry, you’re pretty stuck with a part in perticular, otherwise I could have seen her playing both)