[CH7] Soi Nakee (Kantana) : Cast unknow

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Yikes! They should’ve casted Great Sapol as praek! I think he’ll match long hair with his oppa looks.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
I don’t even think that most of their praeks deserve to be lead. They basically have Weir, Mike, Mik, Om, BigM and Kem and that’s it. While Boom, Louis, Donut, Bank and others don’t even deserve to be lead. Well, at least in my opinion.
Ehh. Now that I think about it…Kem is ok. Don’t get me wrong, Kem is pretty good looking and very tall, but he doesn’t have a strong aura to him, I feel he can easily be outshined.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ch7 has always made questionable decisions with their main actors and actresses. However, it is still hilarious that they've chosen Blew as primetime lead material, he's not even good looking as a supporting actor. The thing is with ch7, most of the time once they upgrade their supporting actors or promote new faces for a couple of lakorns, they'll downgrade them again soon enough. It's been like this since the 90's. Look at Wave Sarin, Louis Ummarin, Aon Rattipong, Au Nawapol, Note Watcharabul, Nam Rapeepat as examples, ch7 dropped them as after a couple of pra'ek roles and they've been downgraded ever since.