[CH7] Soi Nakee (Kantana) : Cast unknow

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ooo Aum and Mike? Hmmm

Edit: the director (same director as Sampatarn Hua Jai) said it's s mystery about a Nakee spirit going into a body, probably Aum?

And the producer is Kantana

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Ooo Aum and Mike? Hmmm

Edit: the director (same director as Sampatarn Hua Jai) said it's s mystery about a Nakee spirit going into a body, probably Aum?

And the producer is Kantana
Sounds interesting, Love Aump, wish the pra’ek was Weir though.. :facepalm:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
weir and aum p would make an interesting older woman/ younger male couple
I love them in Praao.. they were hot together, been waiting for them to pair up since then, but it looks like it won’t be happening any time soon :facepalm:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Sounds interesting, Love Aump, wish the pra’ek was Weir though.. :facepalm:
The producer said Weir might not be possible because of his schedule. His lakorn with Stephanie just had a fitting right? And the one with Bow is still filming.

Oh and there is supposed to be a second nangek so I'm assuming Aum will be a nakee possessing another girls body? Hmm need to go find the book summary.

What worries me about this lakorn is that the director said there will be lots of CGI. Well we know how "great" ch7 is with CGI :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
The producer said Weir might not be possible because of his schedule. His lakorn with Stephanie just had a fitting right? And the one with Bow is still filming.

Oh and their is supposed to be a second nangek so I'm assuming Aum will be a nakee possessing another girls body? Hmm need to go find the book summary.

What worries me about this lakorn is that the director said there will be lots of CGI. Well we know how "great" ch7 is with CGI :rolleyes:
There goes my hope for an Aump and weir reunion .. either way I will watch it for Aump ..

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
" Ungkab, a daughter of a jewelry tycoon, was in love with Jed but he in turn decided to marry a distant cousin named Ganda. She went to destroy the marriage ceremony by releasing snakes into the ceremony. A relative was bit by the snake instead. On the way home, Ungkab got into an accident and her spirit went to where Nakee lives. Nakee decided to possess the body of Ungkab because she had the same history as hers, betrayed by love. Nakee mission is to wreak havoc in the human world in the name of vengeance.

When vengeance rules the heart, Nakee looks for a weapon to use in destroying her enemy. She found akeenaka but her enemy has a stronger weapon and that is love, a love that she's been seeking and waiting eternity for. "

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
This is a remake... sound like the noon...tangmo and kade lakorn with nakee
In that one Noon was killed or was it hurt(?) By Tangmo because she was a Nakee and Tangmo was Krut. The praek also left her to go be a monk, she followed him to the next lifetime to take him back to the underworld but in the end he continued his seeking of enlightenment.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
In that one Noon was killed or was it hurt(?) By Tangmo because she was a Nakee and Tangmo was Krut. The praek also left her to go be a monk, she followed him to the next lifetime to take him back to the underworld but in the end he continued his seeking of enlightenment.
Yep I think u are right .. That one was called Kasanaka (กาษานาคา) New was Praek.