[CH7] Soi Nakee (Kantana) : Cast unknow

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
I don’t even think that most of their praeks deserve to be lead. They basically have Weir, Mike, Mik, Om, BigM and Kem and that’s it. While Boom, Louis, Donut, Bank and others don’t even deserve to be lead. Well, at least in my opinion.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don’t even think that most of their praeks deserve to be lead. They basically have Weir, Mike, Mik, Om, BigM and Kem and that’s it. While Boom, Louis, Donut, Bank and others don’t even deserve to be lead. Well, at least in my opinion.

....I use to not care for them either....but I seen them in certain dramas and they can act...boom as 2nd lead with mik and pin. He emote so well in those scenes. Donut is ok. Still new.

Om is mediocre.

I feel they push the same ppl over and over. Mookda has 3 lakorn a year a year and the rest do like 1x a year

Amikou

....I use to not care for them either....but I seen them in certain dramas and they can act...boom as 2nd lead with mik and pin. He emote so well in those scenes. Donut is ok. Still new.

Om is mediocre.

I feel they push the same ppl over and over. Mookda has 3 lakorn a year a year and the rest do like 1x a year
Yeah, can’t stand Om either, but some people like him a lot, so I included him in praek list. Honestly I think he should play uncle role now, he looks so bloated and old and he is too lazy with his acting.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, can’t stand Om either, but some people like him a lot, so I included him in praek list. Honestly I think he should play uncle role now, he looks so bloated and old and he is too lazy with his acting.
He was fine in Prajun Lai Payak 10 years ago. He stole the show from Weir and from this day on he got promoted to P'ek. He used to be your more-appealing-than-your-P'ek second male lead. Then he got the Vill syndrom and has never improved as an actor and rested on laurels. I liked his pairing with Sammy ( during that time I did not recognised her as the vixen Rai Sawan Sang with Cee and Min) in Bundai Dok Ruk. Om remained a mediocre actor hardly more bearable than the likes of New Wongsakorn (ironic how Now is so good while New makes a board oscar-worthy)

Amikou

He was fine in Prajun Lai Payak 10 years ago. He stole the show from Weir and from this day on he got promoted to P'ek. He used to be your more-appealing-than-your-P'ek second male lead. Then he got the Vill syndrom and has never improved as an actor and rested on laurels. I liked his pairing with Sammy ( during that time I did not recognised her as the vixen Rai Sawan Sang with Cee and Min) in Bundai Dok Ruk. Om remained a mediocre actor hardly more bearable than the likes of New Wongsakorn (ironic how Now is so good while New makes a board oscar-worthy)
OMG hahaha Vill syndrome :risas3: I used to really like Vill in the beginning of her career. Kaew Lom Phet was my first lakorn ever. Unfortunately, I can’t watch Vill anymore, she basically plays herself in every role, plus her messy private life kinda distracts me from her acting. And she ruined her face will all those PS. So sad, she really had potential.

Amikou

And the main problem with Channel 7 is they keep their actors as supporting way too long. Personally I can’t take some of them as leads after all those years. And keep promoting talentless beauty pageants winners (well, not all, but majority of them can’t act) at the same time. They better do something with their management and talent scouting.

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
And the main problem with Channel 7 is they keep their actors as supporting way too long. Personally I can’t take some of them as leads after all those years. And keep promoting talentless beauty pageants winners (well, not all, but majority of them can’t act) at the same time. They better do something with their management and talent scouting.
I feel like really good supporting actors left Channel 7 to become freelancers or go to Ch3.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Om is ok to me....watchable if I like the nk and story is decent

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Ko and Chap look girly to me but the other ones I would have been fine with. You know, I did kinda think it was going to be Blew cause I did see fans post it a while ago but I was hoping and praying it was just rumors but here we are :sad6:also, are you wanting Krachao Seeda?:)
Haha they do, but Chap isn’t bad. His acting actually accounts for his looks and his voice is deeper haha. I kinda liked him more than Boom in nang rai. Idk why but Boom’s roles always annoy me LOL but he’s not bad.

Haha yes I am! It’s been hard catching up with everything so I’m just watching when my parents watch things but they watch it throughout the day I tell them to wait for me on certain lakorns LOL which ones are you currently watching?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha they do, but Chap isn’t bad. His acting actually accounts for his looks and his voice is deeper haha. I kinda liked him more than Boom in nang rai. Idk why but Boom’s roles always annoy me LOL but he’s not bad.

Haha yes I am! It’s been hard catching up with everything so I’m just watching when my parents watch things but they watch it throughout the day I tell them to wait for me on certain lakorns LOL which ones are you currently watching?
I just finished Reya and started watching the Pinky lakorn. It's a ghost one but the story line seems interesting lol. I start Krachao Seeda but I've only watched episode one and two so far! I'm so behind on everything because work has been hectic lol.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I just finished Reya and started watching the Pinky lakorn. It's a ghost one but the story line seems interesting lol. I start Krachao Seeda but I've only watched episode one and two so far! I'm so behind on everything because work has been hectic lol.
Haha nice! Are you also preparing with moving too?? I bet it’s been busy even more than me LOL. Oh nice! I dropped Reya, it just came too much I lost track. I might pick up haha. Omg I want to start Pinky’s! You know us we like the family drama and all sorts of mishaps that deal with the household drama LOL. I’ll have to start that!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha nice! Are you also preparing with moving too?? I bet it’s been busy even more than me LOL. Oh nice! I dropped Reya, it just came too much I lost track. I might pick up haha. Omg I want to start Pinky’s! You know us we like the family drama and all sorts of mishaps that deal with the household drama LOL. I’ll have to start that!
Yes! I'm preparing and doing bits by bits so have been super stressing lol. Probably will not visit forums as often until I get situated. Yes. you should try it! It has a very interesting storyline and nam naoness :pancarta:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Yes! I'm preparing and doing bits by bits so have been super stressing lol. Probably will not visit forums as often until I get situated. Yes. you should try it! It has a very interesting storyline and nam naoness :pancarta:
I watched the last part of Reya and it was so sad lol. I felt like Yard and New would end up together but it was a sad ending for them too!

Wishing you all the luck in moving!!

also, missing Nao already. I will have to catch Mae Bia for sure when it airs. I want her in another slap kiss lakorn though soon after Soi Nakee cause she’s already playing two fantasy roles back to back!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I miss Now too! Looking forward to her next drama after this one already lol only because I'm not a fan of Boom! Hopefully new updates in a few months about her projects since Mae Bia, I'm sure is done filming by now.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The other girl can get the p'ek and I wouldn't feel bad
Same.... he looks horrible...not even looking ok....I an vain and superficial in my lakorns...but I can watch an ok looking pk who is a good actor...

But he is a new actor and is not pleasing to the why's for me....wth

Now looks gorgeous per usual.....she is getting screwed and needs to leave ch7

Mookda gets all the better story line