[Ch7] Suan Aharn Baun Jai (Showing)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Tubtim's picture on the set. from her twitter. she said very hot weather, want everyone to take care of themselves.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

Tubtim on the lakorn set. credit Aom's fc

credit Tubtim's fc

She look so cute! can't wait to see Tubtim in this role. miss her so much. hope it air by June.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
wow. Note is sooo tall. Thanks for the cute pictures of Tubtim TeeDee :D I hope this lakorn will be good
Your welcome, yeah and i thought Natthew was tall for Tubtim already but Note is a giant compare to her. i hope so too that this lakorn will be good. will watch for Tubtim.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

from Tubtim twitter, on the set with the actor that play as her younger brother, i think his name is Bogus

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
So glad to heard Tubtim get to sing the ost in here. 2 songs, wow!!... She tweeted was so excited,went to record the songs at gmm studio today. can't wait to heard her songs when the lakorn air. now she'll have more songs to sing when attend events cause before she only have 2 songs that she sang often (ost khun chai thum raberd and arsoonoi nai takiengkaew)... she has a cute nice voice, the songs should come out good.

so cute, Tubtim on the set, done filming the day time scenes and waiting to film night time scenes, hope the lakorn will air soon, after Pai and Sammi lakorn will be nice.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow..so total Tubtim get to sing 4 songs in this lakorn. she's so excited and so am i for her. the lakorn will air soon. can't wait to see the lakorn and heard her songs. they almost done filming the lakorn. they start film since march,it's good of them to take their time in filming.

second time she went to record the songs at grammy studio

credit photos { Tubtim's twitter @anyarinsweet}

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay finally this lakorn will get to air, first air on Sept. 3 mon-fri evening- 6pm. Ch7 new time lakorn, rumors say ch7 want to compete with khun dang evening lakorn in ch3, it's good that they done filming before on air (they just done filming for only 2 weeks before on air, so they probably rush to edit the lakorn). so glad get to see Tubtim new lakorn again. can't wait.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Mv lakorn sang by Tubtim. she have nice cute voice.

song title: peung roo jai roud

song title: kop khun

song title: suan ahan ban jai

song title: num prick feat.aom etc..