[Ch7] Suparburoot Look Poochai (Samun Karnlakorn)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
The teaser looks so good. I love the OST already.  Heard Porshe sings it? I just hope it doesn't drag, and that it will be much better or just as good as the original by Noon and Tle! 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Omg, I remember loving this lakorn so much! P'Tle was sooooo hot back in the day! Not sure if I'll watch this ver. with Porshe and Bo. I haven't watched any of Porshe's lakorn. & Bo is not a memorable face (haven't seen her lakorn either) She sorta looks like P'Noon though. If it isn't draggy, I'll give it a chance. A lot of Channel 7 shows are draggy! Too many fillers etc.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
There's a remake already?  I remember the old one. Didn't Tle sing for the old one too?

She reminds me of Bell from Girly Berry.

Amelie3

sarNie Egg
Kudaranai said:
Watching this live. It honestly feels like I'm watching a movie. The scenes, the camerawork and everything. This is pretty awesome.

@ I've got the same feeling just watching your subbed teasers, thank you for letting us understand it! It seems to have lots of drama in it but in a bittersweet way, not too unrealistic. I've never listened to Porshe's music before but you turned me into a fan with the teasers... :kiss2:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
aikoden said:
There's a remake already?  I remember the old one. Didn't Tle sing for the old one too?

She reminds me of Bell from Girly Berry.

Yeah,P'Tle sang the song in the old ver.

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
I like the first episode already and also appreciate the camera work.  It'd be great to see other Ch 7 lakorns follow the same path and produce more quality visuals. Forgot to mention that the OST is awesome! 

lakorNerd

sarNie Egg
wow! i am uberly impressed! i love the first episode. i echo what other have noted. it's like watching a movie. i don't remember watching much of the old one, so it'll be an all new experience. crossing my fingers that it doesn't outrageously drag. i love the ost!