❤️[Ch7] Suparburut Jorm Jon Part 1: Duang Jai Kabot (Michael Pattaradet/Now Tisanart)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
its not airing after Now/Kem's lakorn. Song Naree is after that.

the event on the 20th is for CH7 upcoming new lakorn which is Song Naree, Roy Akart, and the SJJ series.....which I have a feeling that the SJJ will air on the weekends bc Prai Pikart is airing on the weekend right now and that lakorn isn't listed
I’d prefer this to air on the weekends so I’m glad about this possibility! Thanks for the update :)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Yep, I be reading some comments like that as well, lol. Michael doesnt wanna say anything yet since he's still signed with Ch.7. I wonder if he's waiting to see the results of this series. If it does extremely well, he might stay. I don't really see how moving would benfit him as of right now tho. Unless he's gonna get paid big money to move like Pooklook i guess. Lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I've heard some rumors that because Mike's gonna be freelance, so Ch7 would air this lakorn so soon.
Mixing business with your personal life is just stupid. He shouldn’t leave just cause his girlfriend did. Just look what happened to Aum A’s career after he left Ch3 to go work with his wife. Went from being a top p’ek to working as a supporting actor. Unless he’s being payed the big bucks to move another channel, he should stay put.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Mixing business with your personal life is just stupid. He shouldn’t leave just cause his girlfriend did. Just look what happened to Aum A’s career after he left Ch3 to go work with his wife. Went from being a top p’ek to working as a supporting actor. Unless he’s being payed the big bucks to move another channel, he should stay put.
Who is his girlfriend?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think freelance is a good choice...
Like beifern
It would be if he was treated badly at ch7 but they gave the guy his own series with pretty good n’eks and entertaining storylines. Seems stupid of him to leave if they’re not treating him badly. If he was offered a deal like Pooklook was, then that’s fine but if he’s leaving for no reason then that’s quite dumb.

Ele

sarNie Adult
It would be if he was treated badly at ch7 but they gave the guy his own series with pretty good n’eks and entertaining storylines. Seems stupid of him to leave if they’re not treating him badly. If he was offered a deal like Pooklook was, then that’s fine but if he’s leaving for no reason then that’s quite dumb.
I really dont want him to be freelance yet, because i need to see him paried with stepfen and min p

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@SuzieJ @xcinsationalx

I feel he is good either way. Yes ch7 treats him pretty well....but as an actor it can be limited...maybe he got a awesome deal? Maybe he wants to branch out?

I have a good job that I love but when a job alert or post seems like a good opportunity I would apply and see what opportunities they can offer me...whether it's better growth or $

Vico

sarNie Adult
I’m not a fan of Now and Maggie (I’m sorry to their fans but they tends to annoy me, especially when they’re paired with my favorite P’ek like Michael and Louis) but I’ll probably check this one because the novel was written by the same author than So Wayree
But is there no trailed right now ?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
It would be interesting to see Michael in other channels. I don’t really care to see him all that much, just want to see him pair up with Sammy one last time but that won’t happen. Now, Sammie needs to go freelance!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It would be interesting to see Michael in other channels. I don’t really care to see him all that much, just want to see him pair up with Sammy one last time but that won’t happen. Now, Sammie needs to go freelance!
I don't really care for him either....I began to "like" him because of the actresses....

Ch7 cut it short but I liked his lakorn with beifern

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I don't really care for him either....I began to "like" him because of the actresses....

Ch7 cut it short but I liked his lakorn with beifern
I didn’t get to watch that lakorn with Baifern, even tho I like her. I have too many lakorns to go back and watch. Lol