❤️[Ch7] Talay Duerd (Coliseum Intergroup): Louis Hesse / Tubtim Anyarin

anopinion

sarNie Egg
I believe this is the same company that produced Jao Saming as well as Chat Lam Chi (Tubtim and Louis' previous collaboration). Nothing known about it yet except that it should be an action drama. Some Tubtim fans are not happy that she's most likely going to be an ornamental female lead, but let's see how it goes.

http://instagr.am/p/BzfC-GNg6X6/
Ch7 also announced the leading line-up of 3 other dramas.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Another action lakorn? No Tubtim why would you agree to do thattttt?. Why it couldn't be like your Jao Nang and Plerng Lilawadee days? All I can say is Ch7 sucks at retaining talents, and if this presists, Tubtim will surely move or become freelance... tch
They almost wrap up the filming for this action lakorn. Been filming for almost 1 year. Lol...And she has a non action lakorn waiting for announcement.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Another action lakorn? No Tubtim why would you agree to do thattttt?. Why it couldn't be like your Jao Nang and Plerng Lilawadee days? All I can say is Ch7 sucks at retaining talents, and if this presists, Tubtim will surely move or become freelance... tch
Totally agree, I hope she’ll be freelance after her contract is over, ch7 is being unfair to their talented actress. she doesn’t even get to play with the top p’eks either. 5 yr contract and her lakorns is mostly action, so boring. Yep her role is like ornaments in all the actions lakorns, wanna see her in romance drama.revenge type.dress up pretty for once, with a new good looking p’ek, but it’s like never gonna happen

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you. This is ch7 for you.

Vico

sarNie Adult
I hope someone will because I can usually understand Thai except when it comes to very specific terms, like action and detective lakorns :sad6: