[CH7] Tarng Suer Parn (Dramagic Studio): Chanapol Sataya/Hana Lewis

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Aof has aged a lot. I think the facial hair in here shows it even more. I remember he had such a baby face when he played Suparbarot Satan. One of the reasons I have a soft spot for him is cause he’s from the South of Thailand and he speaks just like my mom. She’s from the south of Thailand too lol. There’s not a lot of peks and neks that really are from the south and can speak it.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Hana is really pretty but she’s always casted in action lakorns where she’s dressed more tomboy. I’m glad she’s finally in a normal lakorn with Bigm. Really excited for that.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay, I decided to continue this lakorn. So weird cause I don’t even like this type of lakorn but it’s kinda really interesting and fast paced so not bad.

Omg, today’s episode is so freaking sad. Pek’s dad and sister got killed from Arnas. I think this is finally the peak of the three brothers finally going out for revenge.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Okay, I decided to continue this lakorn. So weird cause I don’t even like this type of lakorn but it’s kinda really interesting and fast paced so not bad.

Omg, today’s episode is so freaking sad. Pek’s dad and sister got killed from Arnas. I think this is finally the peak of the three brothers finally going out for revenge.
Lol my mom is loving this lakorn right now. She says it’s her favorite and she cried lots already. She’s trying to get me into it but I never gave it a chance. It sounds good if you’re continuing it! Like you said we share super similar taste of lakorn and generally the lakorn world haha. I’m not too fond of Aof but I don’t mind him haha. I never really watched Hana before. It’s weird but Jamie is in here too and she was paired with Aof in Soosan Khon Phen and I liked them in there. Lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol my mom is loving this lakorn right now. She says it’s her favorite and she cried lots already. She’s trying to get me into it but I never gave it a chance. It sounds good if you’re continuing it! Like you said we share super similar taste of lakorn and generally the lakorn world haha. I’m not too fond of Aof but I don’t mind him haha. I never really watched Hana before. It’s weird but Jamie is in here too and she was paired with Aof in Soosan Khon Phen and I liked them in there. Lol
Yes, it’s surprisingly has a good storyline and pace to keep me interested. It’s not like a typical lakorn we enjoy but it’s entertaining! Has action, drama, but there’s minimum comedy scenes. The comedy scenes mainly come from the pek’s brothers and their pairings so it’s cute to see that since there’s not many.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
This is in the fives for ratings now.
http://instagr.am/p/CKdjMVmA7jP/
Thais do love their action but this lakorn started off with more drama and family issues. I think that’s why I like it cause it’s more family oriented and kinda shows more of the love within a family. Has some really sad scenes though but definitely interesting. I think I like it most outta all the lakorns I’m watching right now.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I know not many people are watching this but wow, it’s a lakorn I never thought I’d watch or enjoy lol

’m ready for the brothers to start revenging. The villains bombing the sister and dad’s funeral was the worst. Them beating up pek and taking the flower away so he didn’t have evidence was aggravating too. Honestly though I’m not even that mad about that cause this anger that the three brothers have building up will be good for defeating the villains and showing no mercy.

I shed a tear in today’s episode when they found the sweaters that their sister made for them with the tigers and the note. I’m glad the brothers are starting to show their bad ass side. They need to get the villains really good. Kinda sucks cause that one cop really wants to help but he can’t really do much cause the villain is the head cops son so no one believes it or they already know but keeps it hush hush.

Honestly nek is kinda irrelevant right now. I mean shes out to revenge pek cause she thinks he killed her parents when clearly that’s a lie her uncle told her. Her uncle is the bad one. I hope her role becomes more significant and hope we actually see sweet scenes of the pranangs. Don’t really see that so don’t know how they end up together yet lol. Even the pek’s two brothers have more scenes and cute interactions with their pairing.

Anyways, I know not many are watching this lol but like I said, it’s pretty interesting. It’s a storyline you actually are surprised you would like. For example, I watched Dtagrat Ton not expecting much. Just kinda watched to see Kem, but that lakorn was so interesting and good to watch lol. Like the pranangs barely had scenes but the storyline was very exciting and engaging. Kinda like this lakorn.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I know not many people are watching this but wow, it’s a lakorn I never thought I’d watch or enjoy lol

’m ready for the brothers to start revenging. The villains bombing the sister and dad’s funeral was the worst. Them beating up pek and taking the flower away so he didn’t have evidence was aggravating too. Honestly though I’m not even that mad about that cause this anger that the three brothers have building up will be good for defeating the villains and showing no mercy.

I shed a tear in today’s episode when they found the sweaters that their sister made for them with the tigers and the note. I’m glad the brothers are starting to show their bad ass side. They need to get the villains really good. Kinda sucks cause that one cop really wants to help but he can’t really do much cause the villain is the head cops son so no one believes it or they already know but keeps it hush hush.

Honestly nek is kinda irrelevant right now. I mean shes out to revenge pek cause she thinks he killed her parents when clearly that’s a lie her uncle told her. Her uncle is the bad one. I hope her role becomes more significant and hope we actually see sweet scenes of the pranangs. Don’t really see that so don’t know how they end up together yet lol. Even the pek’s two brothers have more scenes and cute interactions with their pairing.

Anyways, I know not many are watching this lol but like I said, it’s pretty interesting. It’s a storyline you actually are surprised you would like. For example, I watched Dtagrat Ton not expecting much. Just kinda watched to see Kem, but that lakorn was so interesting and good to watch lol. Like the pranangs barely had scenes but the storyline was very exciting and engaging. Kinda like this lakorn.
I used to watched dramas and lakorns for the pra'nang scenes but as I got older I find myself more invested in the actual storyline. I have been glued to the screen on more than one occasions where the series has so little interaction between the leads but it didn't bother me as much.

I might give this a try once the brothers fast track their revenge lol. I might hate the bad guys so much in the beginning that it would make me want to scream at my screen. Besides, it always fun to watch when the ML gets his days going after those that hurt him.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I used to watched dramas and lakorns for the pra'nang scenes but as I got older I find myself more invested in the actual storyline. I have been glued to the screen on more than one occasions where the series has so little interaction between the leads but it didn't bother me as much.

I might give this a try once the brothers fast track their revenge lol. I might hate the bad guys so much in the beginning that it would make me want to scream at my screen. Besides, it always fun to watch when the ML gets his days going after those that hurt him.
Yes, I totally agree! I mean this lakorn may not be everyone’s cup of tea but I actually find it entertaining. I feel like sometimes I set my expectations high for a lakorn due to the pairings or lakorn storyline and I always get disappointed. This lakorn I kinda just went in with no expectations and just watched it just to have something on in the background lol. Also, this isn’t my usual genre so it’s kinda different and venturing out.

I think you should definitely start when they start revenging because all the previous episodes have been quite sad and seriously makes you hate the villains. I didn’t mind it too much though because I felt like those episodes kinda shows the family’s love for one another. It also showed what they went through. Kinda sad but really meaningful in different ways. But honestly wanted to skip the rais at time. Arnas plays a Rai that you seriously want to just slap or punch lol.

Last edited:

oat

sarNie Egg
Hi. So I made an account just for this drama lol. I love this drama so much. It's so sad that no subbers wanna take this drama up. I get it that they have their faves but honestly this is a thai lakorn that's done right and if people watch it, thai lakorn wouldn't get such a bad rep w/ the abusive messed up relationships subbed lakorns have. It's so well balanced. I'm more a romance lakorn lover but this just has the right amount of action and romance.
My favorite pairing is grace and biw. They are just so freaking CUTE in ep 8 lol
I hope they start pushing my fave girl grace budsarin to be main but knowing ch7 it'll just be a dream lol