[Ch7] Tawan Tor Saeng (Polyplus)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I only like it cause Pete was hot in here. I also liked his character even though he was one twisted mofo. I hated n'ek though. She was such a hypocritical holier than thou shrew. She got mad at p'ek not cause he treated her badly but because he wouldn't forgive his mom. But then she turned around and wouldn't forgive him. Umm you're mad at someone cause they're not forgiving but you're the same way.

Dome/Mai should be hot though. At least in theory.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah Pete and Kob version was kind of boring and wow Dome/Mai they kind of odd but cute
anyone know what Mai age is. Dome his 32 Mai might be around 18 if so then that is
another huge age gap this couple the ages difference is similar to Pope and Mint C
29 vs 18

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg Mai n dome for real. Do they comfriem this one yet or just a news. Hope it true,can wait to see the open ceremony and how well do they look together.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg Mai n dome for real. Do they comfriem this one yet or just a news. Hope it true,can wait to see the open ceremony and how well do they look together.
mai roo jing i only notice this news Dancy she just updated this thread
yeah i was wondering how they look too but it seems an odd pair to me :scratchchin:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Dome is charming and Mai is gorgeous but I can't imagine them together as a couple. The age difference is a little bothersome too but perhaps they'll prove me wrong

cecilia

Staff member
One of my all time favorite Pete/Kob lakorn -- but the remake couple? i'm not looking forward to it :/

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Ch7 probably wants MAI to be the future KOB. Lol, but I do like Mai though. Finally she has an upcoming lakorn!! Hope it's true.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ lol seems like it, but i hope they don't only put her in remakes. she's a very good actress and gorgeous too! can't wait for her upcoming one. I hope she has another one with Weir and then gets to act with OM AKAPAN! that'd be sweeet!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Anyone in here what lakorn it Mai say the lakorn will open ceremony soon ka. I got so confuse about this Mai didn't say the name of her lakorn and who Mai play. She just say it a sad . And I didn't see any new lakorn of Mai in here I just see only this one with dome so which lakorn is Mai say.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks to SPICY Forum.

Mai not be in here...She will have a lakorn and the opening is soon but this might not be the lakorn. She said she having a lakorn for DaraVDO...she didn't said anything about this lakorn.....If Mai not in here it might be Pancake since she always doing remake... :coverlaf:.....I really hope its either Mai or a different n'ke that take this lakorn. I don't want to see Pancake in this remake since I love Kob & Pete version. (no offense to any Pancake Fans)