[Ch7] Tawee Pope (Polyplus)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
TP is my all time favorite lakorn. Ann/Tua was just perfect. I thought Pancake would be over the top and I was right. I can't like watching her Manee. Om however is surprisingly ok. Not as good as Tua but I like him and his portrayal.
I don't see it that way...ManeeJun's character is supposed to be "over the top" She's from the future where women are allowed to express their feelings and be able to smile and laugh out loud. Plus ManeeJun is supposed to be someone who is bright, outgoing, and a little naughty. But when she goes back into the past and meets Khun Luang and gets etiquette lessons from his mother that's when she starts to become a "proper lady" Later on she will behave like a proper Thai lady, but she won't lose her enthusiasm, her brightness and her outgoing personality. I think that is the reason why Khun Luang falls for her because she isn't like any lady he has ever met. As for Om I think he is doing more than "surprisingly ok" job. He is suppose to be stiff and proper but relaxes as time goes by. Plus whenever he smiles but tries to be secretive about it...O M G....melts my heart into a puddle of sweetness. I really like almost everything about this version. Except for Raewat, the almost boyfriend. They've made him into a really @sshole prick character. The old version with Siriam and Saranyu, Raewat was understanding and gentleman like. ManeeJun even tries to preserve his feelings whenever she can in the old version. He is irritating as hell in this version. I really like Grace and Nat's character...very cute together. While I was watching the latest episode today I was thinking to myself... You don't have to dream about guys that are gentlemen in the past there are decent men like Nat's character now in the present. LMAO!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am going to start on episode 3 in a bit. I have not touched the FF button so far, that is a bit of a shocker to me because I am the queen of FF. I think Pancake is doing a bad job as Maneechan. Maneechan's personality and behavior is polar opposite in the past and present. When she's in the present, she acts a bit reserved and well mannered. But when she goes to the past, her personality changes to a bit wild and hyper. Me don't like. I can't blame Pancake alone, it's the director's job to fix that problem. Other than that, I am satisfied. Regardless who got the part as Maneechan (Min vs Pan), I would still have the same thoughts because they both are queens of over the top facial expression that annoys the hell out of you lol

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
i seriously wish the nang'ek was somebody else besides pancake. she is really too much. she acts like that in other lakorns too which i find annoying. i think the lady in this version doesn't fit either because she looks more on the mean side. however, i find om so cute when he secretly smiles! he should play more characters like that.

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
I don't see it that way...ManeeJun's character is supposed to be "over the top" She's from the future where women are allowed to express their feelings and be able to smile and laugh out loud. Plus ManeeJun is supposed to be someone who is bright, outgoing, and a little naughty. But when she goes back into the past and meets Khun Luang and gets etiquette lessons from his mother that's when she starts to become a "proper lady" Later on she will behave like a proper Thai lady, but she won't lose her enthusiasm, her brightness and her outgoing personality. I think that is the reason why Khun Luang falls for her because she isn't like any lady he has ever met. As for Om I think he is doing more than "surprisingly ok" job. He is suppose to be stiff and proper but relaxes as time goes by. Plus whenever he smiles but tries to be secretive about it...O M G....melts my heart into a puddle of sweetness. I really like almost everything about this version. Except for Raewat, the almost boyfriend. They've made him into a really @sshole prick character. The old version with Siriam and Saranyu, Raewat was understanding and gentleman like. ManeeJun even tries to preserve his feelings whenever she can in the old version. He is irritating as hell in this version. I really like Grace and Nat's character...very cute together. While I was watching the latest episode today I was thinking to myself... You don't have to dream about guys that are gentlemen in the past there are decent men like Nat's character now in the present. LMAO!!!
I totally agree with everything you say. Maneejun's character suppose to be like this in this drama and i actually like her personality in here. Haters need to shut up and leave pancake alone.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ya can keeping on wishing but what is done has been done. Even though I have come to dislike Pancake, I still can follow her works. It's nice either seeing her grow or fall deeper into the hands of the devil of poor acting skills. Lately it has been a seesaw for me. Beginning of episode 3 is making me sleepy but still gotta finish it. Will give a piece of my mind after actually completing it. Then will have to save episode 4 for later tonight.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Um, no one is hating here. We are all simply giving our input on the lakorn. Everyone is free to express their opinion. No one is hating on Pancake, we are giving our opinion on the character of Manee.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Episode 4 was better than episode 2, it was less screamy and Pancake toned down her overly too cute behavior. Om gets better and better each episode, he pulled off Khun Luang better than I expected. The fall was cute and the part where Pan banged her head and Om rushed to her was cute too since he realized he was touching her (he went against his rules) he pulled away causing her to fall, LOL

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh and they are using the ost for Sao Chai Hi Tech for Nat and Grace's dramatic scene, I like Grace's cover for the song.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
i love Grace voice so much! :)

credits to Thip @spicyforum, she said that Pancake will be singing "Ruk Ter Samur" from Poot Pit Sawat--Noon&Kade's lakorn.

Iya

sarNie Adult
i realized that reused an ost from a different drama on this. i can't put my finger on it, but i'm sure it was a previous horror lakorn. anyone know what it is?

I know what is it now, it was the ost from Noon and Kade ghost lakorn, the one where she is a ghost and he helped her turn into human again. lol. i can't believe they have it in here.

Iya

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! is this me or is that the mother from the previous version is in this version too? except that she plays the mother of khun loeung's finace's mother? lol. if she is, that's so funny!

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! is this me or is that the mother from the previous version is in this version too? except that she plays the mother of khun loeung's finace's mother? lol. if she is, that's so funny!
No it isn't her, in the old version the mother was Ramya Namwong, she is the wife of the gentleman that played Sapai Joa Sua. I don't know his name but if I'm not mistakenly he is also a director.

ua as Tui's father.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
I'm all caught up with this drama but sadly, I don't understand what the heck they are saying. So far, it hasn't disappointed me yet. I love the cast so far, so it's hard for me to fast forward only to Om and Pancake's scenes together. I also cannot wait for Nat and Grace's relationship to develop. Overall, I think both Om and Pancake are doing a great job at protraying their character in their own way. For sure, they can't exactly protray their characters like Tua and Ann, because the both of them are NOT Tua and Ann, so I didn't expect it to be like Tua and Ann's version. I'm just going to hate having to wait every week for Taweee Pope to come out. I'm already looking forward to those jealousy scenes.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Prayong's character finally came out!! Pooklook actually pulled it off very well and she looks good in Boran clothes.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
i seriously wish the nang'ek was somebody else besides pancake. she is really too much. she acts like that in other lakorns too which i find annoying. i think the lady in this version doesn't fit either because she looks more on the mean side. however, i find om so cute when he secretly smiles! he should play more characters like that.
agree, pan always act over the top or clumsy when she tries to be cute in her lakorn, i love Min P. she would've more chemistry with om too,,,