[Ch7] Tida Payayom (Kantana)

officiallyxiaa

sarNie Egg
Can't wait to watch this lakorn and fah jarod sai! Hopefully it'll be on air soon! Especially "fah jarod sai" it's been forever and haven't even aired as expected.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="officiallyxiaa" data-cid="923999" data-time="1359571473"><p>
Can't wait to watch this lakorn and fah jarod sai! Hopefully it'll be on air soon! Especially "fah jarod sai" it's been forever and haven't even aired as expected.</p></blockquote>

Omgg xia! It's u!! Wow finally u made a sarnworld page! Haha yes yes I can't wait for this one too u should check out jao Sao salatan!!:)

officiallyxiaa

sarNie Egg
some people said these outfits are weird and ridiculous but it's actually something "NEW" at least, and it doesn't even look as bad, i actually think it's what make this lakorn looks cool lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't mind the clothing as long as they can pull it off and no they can't. Kwan is probably the only one haha. I literally LOLed seeing some of the pics. I can't take this seriously haha. But Kwan is finally getting paired up w someone I like in a very very long time.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Really waiting for this one, Love New and Kwan and have always wanted to see them pair up. I'm not sure if they have before but this is the first one see so I'll be waiting. Also I love the story line. Love New because he takes on roles that are cute. I'm a fan of fantasy lakorn too. :p