❤️[CH7] Wong Wien Hua Jai (Kantana): Porshe Saran/Now Tisanart

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Is this a remake of Pinky and Weir’s lakorn? So crazy that this is being remade now, this was the first ever lakorn I watched. Let’s see if Porshe can live up to Weir’s role!

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Is this a remake of Pinky and Weir’s lakorn? So crazy that this is being remade now, this was the first ever lakorn I watched. Let’s see if Porshe can live up to Weir’s role!
Yes it is a remake of Weir and Pinky's lakorn.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Porshe was so much better during his younger days. He's not aging too well. I loved him so much then when he did that lakorn with GJS.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Porshe has always been cute to me even in his chubby days but his real life personality is what’s off putting to me. Either way I’m most likely tuning into this one if i like what I see in the teaser

jubileejub.cc

sarNie Egg
Porshe has always been cute to me even in his chubby days but his real life personality is what’s off putting to me. Either way I’m most likely tuning into this one if i like what I see in the teaser
Hi! Sorry to pry but I was just wondering what about Porshe's real life personality is off putting? I'm not a fan and I've only watched some of Porshe's works and I find him pretty funny on-screen but I seem to hear a lot of people say that about him off-screen so I was just curious. I can barely understand Thai (even though I am trying to learn) and I solely watch subbed lakorns so I can't really get a feeling about actors and actresses and their real-life personalities :confused12:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hi! Sorry to pry but I was just wondering what about Porshe's real life personality is off putting? I'm not a fan and I've only watched some of Porshe's works and I find him pretty funny on-screen but I seem to hear a lot of people say that about him off-screen so I was just curious. I can barely understand Thai (even though I am trying to learn) and I solely watch subbed lakorns so I can't really get a feeling about actors and actresses and their real-life personalities :confused12:
Well he has a history of being a really big douche bag when it comes to relationships. He used to date this girl named Grace and I guess Porshe did something that really pissed her family off and they broke up but then they got back together a couple weeks after that. Her family was veryyy upset about her getting back with him and she didn’t care about their feelings and continued to date him. They basically like disowned her for it and then eventually Porsche dumped her and said that he didn’t have time for a relationship and that they slowly grew apart. Then flash forward literally less than two months after their break up he started publicly dating an actress named PimDao. Like what? You didn’t have time for a relationship but then two months later you’re already in another one. There were rumors that that reason her family hated him was because he might have used to abuse her. Also when he started dating this PimDao girl, PimDao went on a tv show and talked about her previous relationship with another actor named Great Warintorn and about how he never wanted to go public with her because she wasn’t a leading actress like him and only a supporting lead. She said it affected and hurt her a lot. After she gave that interview, the media started asking great if the ex she was talking about was him and he said yes that was me. After he admitted to the media that it was him, Porshe posted a message on his ig that basically said those with an old story should shut their mouths. Basically attacking great for answering a question that was brought upon him because his gf started talking about the situation first. Then him and his gf both publicly posted an apology letter on their igs and Pim kind of hinted that Porshe was mad at her because of what she said and shortly after that they broke up. Why? Because he cheated on her :facepalm: Then the girl got back together with him even after he cheated on her. So yeah he’s a douche long story short

jubileejub.cc

sarNie Egg
Well he has a history of being a really big douche bag when it comes to relationships. He used to date this girl named Grace and I guess Porshe did something that really pissed her family off and they broke up but then they got back together a couple weeks after that. Her family was veryyy upset about her getting back with him and she didn’t care about their feelings and continued to date him. They basically like disowned her for it and then eventually Porsche dumped her and said that he didn’t have time for a relationship and that they slowly grew apart. Then flash forward literally less than two months after their break up he started publicly dating an actress named PimDao. Like what? You didn’t have time for a relationship but then two months later you’re already in another one. There were rumors that that reason her family hated him was because he might have used to abuse her. Also when he started dating this PimDao girl, PimDao went on a tv show and talked about her previous relationship with another actor named Great Warintorn and about how he never wanted to go public with her because she wasn’t a leading actress like him and only a supporting lead. She said it affected and hurt her a lot. After she gave that interview, the media started asking great if the ex she was talking about was him and he said yes that was me. After he admitted to the media that it was him, Porshe posted a message on his ig that basically said those with an old story should shut their mouths. Basically attacking great for answering a question that was brought upon him because his gf started talking about the situation first. Then him and his gf both publicly posted an apology letter on their igs and Pim kind of hinted that Porshe was mad at her because of what she said and shortly after that they broke up. Why? Because he cheated on her :facepalm: Then the girl got back together with him even after he cheated on her. So yeah he’s a douche long story short
holy snap that was a lot to process but thank you so much for telling me about this so I can get a clearer picture! bless your soul~~ that must have been a lot to type out but thanks so much again for taking the time to respond!!! :icon12:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
holy snap that was a lot to process but thank you so much for telling me about this so I can get a clearer picture! bless your soul~~ that must have been a lot to type out but thanks so much again for taking the time to respond!!! :icon12:
Yeah it’s a lot but that’s cause when I ask someone about info on situation regarding a celeb I like the full details otherwise I get kind of annoyed and I feel like I’m not getting the whole story so I was like I’m gonna give you all the deets haha it’s no problem at all! Feel free to ask me anything about the lakorn world if you’re ever wondering about something else, I’m always available :)

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I love this couple, and since I haven't seen Weir's version, I would save my happiness to cheer Porshe and Now.:love::love:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Now is so pretty and classy in her looks. She has this elegance with short hair. I actually watched almost all the episodes of Porsche lakorn with millie. I kind of like this lakorn but didn't at the same time. I thought Weir character was annoying as hell but pinky was pretty in here. I can't believe they remake this lakorn. Considering Weir isn't evwn that old and still a busy leading man.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I personally like Weir and Porsche equally, and love Now a lot too. So happy to see Porsche and Now together again.