❤️[CH7] Wong Wien Hua Jai (Kantana): Porshe Saran/Now Tisanart

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Really like the pacing of this lakorn. It’s moving quite quickly. Hope the nek starts having a soft spot for pek soon. With the pacing, it should be soon.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Omg... haven't liked a lakorn like this in a while. It's soooo freaking funny! Now and Porshe have awesome chemistry and I love both their characters. They balance each other out well. I love mean p'ek's that still respect nang aek and do everything for them. Porshe's character is such a sweet heart hahaha and Now plays off the silly/goofy role well messing with him. I laughed so hard today when she tried to salt up his drink and had to drink it instead hahah. Love when Porshe asks her what's wrong each time she cries and tries to make her feel better. Freaking Film, she's soooo crazy but it gets me laughing everytime Now tries to set her up with Porshe. I was laughing so hard when Film tried to rip up Now's dress and then all of a sudden Now's like, hey good idea! It will prevent me from going to the event hahahaha. The second leads are pretty funny but gosh the second p'ek suuuuccks at acting lol but I think it does well for his role because it makes it funnier LOL. I think Tyfoon and Ploy are pretty annoying haha but I'm glad they're in the city. I don't want scenes of them with Now, I think it will get more annoying when they come back into the main story lol. So far I'm loving this lakorn haha it's making me laugh more than I should. I never watched the old one so I'm not sure if it was this comedic/cute. I really like it!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg Baithong is so freaking psycho!!! Like she needs to be in a mental hospital ASAP lol. The scene of the pranangs in the bed was so cute. Just their overall conversation was very narak. I’m kinda sad the sweetness will slowly fade soon cause all the bad people are slowly appearing more.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ahh this lakorn brings back the feels. The original was the first lakorn I ever watched. I like this remake. It’s not really that different from the original so far but that’s what I like about it. We don’t get to see many lakorns like the older ones anymore so I’m really enjoying this one. Porshe and Now are cute as always and I think Porshe and Now were probably the best choices for these roles

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahh this lakorn brings back the feels. The original was the first lakorn I ever watched. I like this remake. It’s not really that different from the original so far but that’s what I like about it. We don’t get to see many lakorns like the older ones anymore so I’m really enjoying this one. Porshe and Now are cute as always and I think Porshe and Now were probably the best choices for these roles
Yes! I definitely agree. It’s very similar. I will say that I do like that pek in here is more of a gentleman and not bipolar. I feel so sad for both pranangs though because honestly pek never lied about loving her. The heart break is coming next week and I’m not ready for it.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Look at this clip and video. It’s so cute lol. They were in a MV together long time ago. They recently reuploaded it but it was from 11-12 years ago so she was probably 15-16 since she’s 27 right now. She has a chubby baby face here lol.
http://instagr.am/p/CLPTMpZBDD1/

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Film — Baithong, could be in a horror lakorn easily! She scares the hell out of me haha her acting is really good!! She has that pale/dead looking ghost face that could easily make her a good horror candidate hahah.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Film — Baithong, could be in a horror lakorn easily! She scares the hell out of me haha her acting is really good!! She has that pale/dead looking ghost face that could easily make her a good horror candidate hahah.
Yes!! She’s so good at rai!! I watched their fb live interview today. She said she loves it and wants to play more roles like this lol. I’m like yeah, suits her well lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
This version is a lot better than the original in my opinion. Pek is more sweet and loving. I love the way they really focused on the development of the pranangs. I swear they have such cute freaking scenes. This scene today was so freaking cute and loving. It really shows how the nek is truly falling for the pek cause of the way he is such a gentleman. Ugh, so sad the truth is out now because I was so happy at the beginning of the episode. Lol.