[Ch7] Yai Kanlaya (Dida VDO Production)

sarN

sarNie Granny
**** faint*** that picture of Bow&Mike do fishes kisses ***** sigh!!!!!! They need to stop it !! Cutest overload.

hippo

sarNie Adult
in the opening credits you can see those 2 guys trying to kiss/rape her. 
coke loves her as horm, but can't handle the fact that she only see's him as a brother
whilst the old guy is still crazy in love from the past....it was so creepy when he said he wouldn't let K'Phut go again....BUT SHE'S DEAD! SO ITS HORM!..
that's my interpretation so far, from the credits and the change in characters of these two. 
haven't seen Doc's reaction to her news with the movie director yet. 

they were so cute today though. no kisses, yet FIN FOT FOT! their little skin-ships and interactions are just so cute. LOL when she said I can make my own way home, he said I know you can but I'm going to drop you off....eieieiei :wub:  :wub: . I'm not saying I don't want a little kiss here and there though. Can't wait till he accepts that his mum is in her and see his change in character in wanting to protect her more :weee:  :weee:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
So little fin moments but the ones that we had were swoon worthy enough. Especially when they were walking to the sitting area in the garden and Hom had her hand on Dr's arm. AHHH! You can just tell how close they are in real life. For some reason it looks so normal. I don't usually spazz for onscreen pranangs unless I REALLY see the chemistry. Bow&Mike has real chemistry. FIN t'soot!!

Aw, at Dr. being upset with Hom at the hospital.. poor Hom... She's so cute when she cries though. tehehe I just want to hug her.
Dr. has redeemed himself when he offered to take her home...

Oh, when his mom was in the car by herself she said something like, Dr. can't fall for Hom... I sure hope she doesn't disapprove of them dating (if they ever do)...
But then it was cute when she asked Hom on the ride home if Hom thought her son was handsome 5555! 

The director guy is so disgusting and twisted... Kanlaya is DEAD! dude is crazy for someone who been dead for over 20 years. Psycho!
And the Gossip newspaper owner lady is evil! ugh, she's so annoying and her niece Eung is not that attractive. IDK why she thinks the Dr. would fall for Eung.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I should stop myself from reading your posts since I know I won't get to these episodes soon.
Will prob have to wait till Friday but omg, I want to look at the episodes right now!
Wanna see Sawat and Hom's scenes T__T

They're so perfect together, ahhh~

Uknow_JunGD

sarNie Egg
huajaikaungtur said:
I should stop myself from reading your posts since I know I won't get to these episodes soon.
Will prob have to wait till Friday but omg, I want to look at the episodes right now!
Wanna see Sawat and Hom's scenes T__T

They're so perfect together, ahhh~
same here!  :cry: reading their post make me wanna Friday come faster~

x0unerthanlater said:
Oh, when his mom was in the car by herself she said something like, Dr. can't fall for Hom... I sure hope she doesn't disapprove of them dating (if they ever do)...
But then it was cute when she asked Hom on the ride home if Hom thought her son was handsome 5555! 
About Khun Putkanya, I'm bit confuse with her.... when she discover Sawat got feeling with Hom, she act like she don't like it, but there is scene where Gai try to take advantage on Hom, Khun Putkanya play trick to lead Sawat go to the mini garden... then now the same thing she don't wan her son to fall for Hom... I'm quite confuse with her  :scratchhead2: 

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I'm somewhat catching up. hehe... but eeeeeee, Mike is so cute. I can't handle his charms, I'm starting fall for him - oh my garsh! Hehe, loving these 2 ~

x0unerthanlater

Uknow_JunGD said:
About Khun Putkanya, I'm bit confuse with her.... when she discover Sawat got feeling with Hom, she act like she don't like it, but there is scene where Gai try to take advantage on Hom, Khun Putkanya play trick to lead Sawat go to the mini garden... then now the same thing she don't wan her son to fall for Hom... I'm quite confuse with her  :scratchhead2:

I'm really not sure about that either... maybe if Hom falls in love her essence won't be innocent anymore and Kanlaya can't possess her... (just a guess)
I know Kanlaya likes Hom though, so I don't think she'll hate Hom or anything if Hom & Dr. love each other.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I thought Kanlaya said she have to keep using Hom's body to contract w/ the son and husband that's why she doesn't want the Dr to fall for Hom? I don't think falling in love would make her  essence not as innocent lol , Kanlaya said Hom's heart is pure , innocent and good in nature basically she a good person w/ no inter demon , like what the Buddha teaches not to be selfish, greedy , ect. How awkward it would be if your gf is sometime your mother HAHA ruin the mood for real !

x0unerthanlater

In Buddhism when someone is in love or has been in a relationship their feelings and heart isn't as pure. That's why I said her essence wouldn't be as innocent. Kanlaya said only someone that was innocent and pure can see her. (like babies & toddlers) It was just a guess anyway. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
true.could be. my mother always give me those girls talk when I was young, she said " You are a woman and must not let guys touches you , if you're in love , tell the guy to come ask the parent your hand , girl is like a piece of white paper and if it's stain it's no longer pure white and you  no longer cute/adorable to the elder ever again . We only love single/virgin girl" haha 

x0unerthanlater

Seriously, same here. My mom still tells me those things LOL
I'm like, "mom... I've heard this for the past 15 years.. I think i get it now..." 5555

sarN

sarNie Granny
lmao.  American parent teaches their kid about safe $ex . Asian parent lecture about white paper and coffee stain HAHA. My mom stop now because she realized i'm becoming an old maid  :whahuh:  :whahuh: I can elope now and they wouldn't even care! Ok , im out of topic , now it's spamming sorry girls haha.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I love their mom so much..They are so supportive of their daughter and son
MB is overload on my computer now... But still can't keep up with you guys cuz my connection is so bad :(

dariey

sarNie Adult
wow skinship to the max

edit:after watch ep 9 i say the storyline are getting weird to me.well i will just enjoy bow acting after all.

sarN

sarNie Granny
aww, love their skin-ship . i watch the lakorn just to see them lol. i love the part when she say Go isnt her bf and she kept smilling adoralbly ...in love w/ hom so much.