❤️[CH7] Yod Rak Nakrob (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat/ Thisa Varitthisa

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Okay, where are all the fans of Nai Hua and Khun Nai at???? I was going to wait until they confirm the title of lakorn but whatever hehehhe, yep they're having a reunion which is quite surprising that they will have one this quickly but I guess their fans made it happen. First Khun Tukta posted a caption last month saying that "a dream has come true" with a picture of Weir & Thisa from SH and fans started going crazy that Weir & Thisa might have a lakorn together and today it's confirmed CH7 posted a hint describing their new lakorn. Name hasn't been mentioned yet though but the description goes "Will he love music more than life or love the country more than his breath but in his heart, there is only her" and the hashtag goes #duringwarwefightduringpeacewelove

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh god so many upcoming lakorns for CH7 but can't watch full episodes I would love to bombard their social media and let the international fans in dammit CH7 why so selfish as always.

Anyway nice to see them having a lakorn again.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
She probably would love that comparison lol she's such a big tiffany fan

Not feeling her bangs, and action...hmmm rich girl role and protector again? Oh well, I'll take it. At least Ch 7 took notice of fans requests
Yup she’s in love with Tiffany! It’s so cute to see her fangirl over her on her ig lol

I’m just glad they’re pairing up again. Even if the characters are kind of the same, I’m glad to see these two reuniting!

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Whoaaaa....let me join my happiness too. I really love this pair a lot in their last drama. Will surely be on my list to watch.