[Ch8] Buang Ruk Salak Kaen (Dee Keun Dee Wan) Iang Sittha / Joon Cholrudee

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Whoa whoa count me in. Me don't want to miss r scene slap genre. Yay more rolf rolf lakorn besides naree risaya. Happy girl. Ch8 is doing all rough intense real kiss stuff I like in revenge lakorns

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The teaser and summary vid was good! So much drama!

@loveee123
แค่ได้รัก (Ost. บ่วงรัก สลักแค้น) - โก๊ะ นิพนธ์
Kae Daai Rak (Ost Buang Rak Salak Kaen) - Koh Niphon

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i like the main guy. i thought he was pretty talented in sood tae jai ja kwai kwa. kinda wish he was paired up with knomjean again.

alissaax

Just a short summary of how everything began with the parents...
There's two families that fought in the past, and the present they meet again with their children.
Baang Nam Peung, forty years before there was a floating market was once known for their mangos that was around the area. Cheun whose husband named Dtaa Chao, has two son, Bpong Pon and Bpok Bpong. Their home is close neighbours with Bua Pan, they have three daughters named Mala, Malai and Mali. Bpong Pon like Mali but she doesn't because he's punctilious and discipline. As for, Bpok Bpong likes Mala because she's a good person and he wants to win against Pan Leu who is the son of the district village chief and millionaire of the village. Both houses produced mangos together, Bua Pan who plants but the land belongs to Cheun. So problems happened between both houses that causes them to hate each other more and more. Especially when one day Mali was studying but slips into water and Bpong Pon tries to help but drowns and dies because of leg cramp even though he's a skilled swim. Bpok Bpong and Mala both secretly see each other even though both family aren't getting along, until she gets pregnant. Malai whom like Bpok Bpong, finds out about two and she had promised herself that she won't give Bpok Bpong to any other woman but only allow one person her sister Mala. And there's Daoraii whom used black magic to make Bpok Bpong love her, Pan Leu saw but once he knew it was for Bpok Bpong to love her, he didn't stop her because it meant he could have Mala.

alissaax

ภาพติดตา (FLASHBACK) - BLACKJACK
Paap Dtit Dtaa (FLASH BACK) - BLACKJACK

loveee123

sarNie Egg
thank you for the ost. & i dont think this drama only air on wed and thursday. it somehow aired today too.

Falada

sarNie Adult
Could someone kindly tell me if Mala have a miscarriage?
I'm pretty sure she did because her mother said that the doctor told her Mala had a miscarriage. That was why the parents were confused. Malai even call Bpok Bpong and told him.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I'm pretty sure she did because her mother said that the doctor told her Mala had a miscarriage. That was why the parents were confused. Malai even call Bpok Bpong and told him.
Thanks, that's what I was thinking too. But I just have to make sure that she did or not, so that I will know who's kid is who. I knew I heard it, the word "taeng".

alissaax

I'm not sure, only watched 2 eps but I remember something from interview... so ithink....

Malai & Bpok bpong - a daughter
Mala & Panleu - 2 sons
Bpok bpong & Daoraii - 2 daughters
Daoraii & Panleu - a son